Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Style
    Muay Thai
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

gringo- you whiny sissy man you

6 weeks? man, i have a fight this weekend. i only got told about it two weeks ago, and it was only confirmed a couple of days ago. 6 weeks is a lot of notice as far as an amateur fight goes, imo

Style
    Bits and pieces
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A thread for this? Really? P.M. on the blink or something?

Style
    martial
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    a fight this weekend?

pff!

I just took one of the biggest shits in my entire career of taking them. don't talk to me about short notice fights.

Style
    Muay Thai
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    one time the hairs on my ass got all tangled up somehow so when i shat the **** got caught in it, and sliced up, and it just got really quite messy. now that was a fight

Style
    martial
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL! fuckin gross! LMAO!!!

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia
    Style
    creonte on hiatus
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex
    one time the hairs on my ass got all tangled up somehow so when i shat the **** got caught in it, and sliced up, and it just got really quite messy. now that was a fight
    I guess your ass is teh d34dl3y :icon_conf
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Style
    Bad KB, Worse MT
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You are allowed to have your opinion...personally I say don't hate. Then again, you have missed the point of the thread. I'm sorry you weren't getting enough attention that you couldn't PM this...happy now?

Please note I haven't actively trained in at least 3 months...as in I've sparred once and maybe done bag work twice.

Anyways, hope you enjoy your attention.

GG
    MMA Record vs Llamas 0-1-0
    (The Llama bit my junk but the ref didn't see it).

Style
    Muay Thai
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    but... PMs dont add to your post count?

Style
    Bad KB, Worse MT
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Neither does buggery but I understand due to the generous sheep population in your country that it is the National Pastime.

To each their own I suppose. =P

And one serious answer. I went and watched amateur fights the other night and with the exception of two fights they were trash...guys out of breath after one round, wild haymakers, terrible footwork and kicks.

I may get KTFO and my form may not be great, but I'll be damned if I look as crappy as what I saw the other night. I always said I wanted 3 months to get into shape if I were to fight...so we'll see what happens. ;)

GG

GG
    MMA Record vs Llamas 0-1-0
    (The Llama bit my junk but the ref didn't see it).

Style
    Muay Thai
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i think its pretty much a foregone conclusion that an amateur fight is gonna look like ****. and like i said before yeah we **** the sheep, every teenage boy in NZ is given a sheep at age 15 then a few years later we kill them and send them over to you folk. think about that next time the gravy is dribbling down your chin ;)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last