Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    1/26/2007 6:17pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: shukokai/shyguo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by angry welshman
    Saw a sign up yesterday as I was driving home for a new karate school opening in my town. Will let you know what happens!
    Further my statement guys i send appologies unfounded attack on angry_welshman however the challenge still atnads if he or anyone believe thta with 6 yrs expierience he can walk into a new dojo with established senior students and a highly praised instructor and believe he could PUNK that school ..... he will be sorely mistaken!
    Last edited by nOOb killer; 1/27/2007 5:50am at .

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    1/26/2007 6:34pm

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ah-WOOOOOO-gah.

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    1/26/2007 6:37pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by nOOb killer
    HELLO GOBBO I WORK FOR THAT KARATE GYM YOU ASSWIPE YOU THINK YOUR GOOD BRING YOUR LIL ASS TO GEORGES YARD ON TUESDAY 30TH OF JANUARY 2007 ME AND THE CHIEF WILL WANT AWORD WITH YOU!
    OH **** INTERNET ANGER

霍氏八极拳徒弟

Posted On:
    1/27/2007 12:51am

Style: CMA,Muay Thai ,Yudo,TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think his challenge is about 4 months late.

T3h R34l Gangnam Style!

Posted On:
    1/27/2007 12:58am

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    HELLO GOBBO I WORK FOR THAT KARATE GYM YOU ASSWIPE YOU THINK YOUR GOOD BRING YOUR LIL ASS TO GEORGES YARD ON TUESDAY 30TH OF JANUARY 2007 ME AND THE CHIEF WILL WANT AWORD WITH YOU!
    Read the rest of the thread dumbshit, and also check the date of the last posting before yours.

Graviora Manent

Posted On:
    1/27/2007 10:25am

Join us... or die
     Style: No gym currently.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Noob Killer...
    If you use the search function and look up AngryWelshman, you'll see he's not exactly regular on here... he also likes to post stuff saying he's going to punk dojos. Bless him.
    As some of my esteemed co-posters have mentioned, this thread has sat dormant for several months.

If you would like revenge on this miscreant, I suggest you look for someone angry and Welsh, and ask them if they have a problem.
    I suggest the changing rooms of the Cardiff Blues.
    Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

Posted On:
    1/27/2007 10:33am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sochin101
    Noob Killer...
    If you use the search function and look up AngryWelshman, you'll see he's not exactly regular on here... he also likes to post stuff saying he's going to punk dojos. Bless him.
    As some of my esteemed co-posters have mentioned, this thread has sat dormant for several months.

If you would like revenge on this miscreant, I suggest you look for someone angry and Welsh, and ask them if they have a problem.
    I suggest the changing rooms of the Cardiff Blues.
    agree i understand i however am angered by this lil bugga we have not long set up as a gym and as you can imagine negativity is thrawt and uneeded thanks for the advice!

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/27/2007 10:43am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    agree i understand i however am angered by this lil bugga we have not long set up as a gym and as you can imagine negativity is thrawt and uneeded thanks for the advice!
    Can you imagine someone running off with half the story?

You know you are now the Angry Welshman right?

I will remind you since, you decided to not read the thread

He talked to the instructor. He was laughed off the site. He stopped posting for close to 5 months. He may even train with you guys currently.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 1/27/2007 11:22am at .

Graviora Manent

Posted On:
    1/27/2007 11:09am

Join us... or die
     Style: No gym currently.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=13869
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=45867
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=45866

These are the last three threads Angry Welshman started...
    All three are either about exposing McDojos or punking someone... so far he's failed to live up to his big talk...
    So, NoobKiller, his opinion isn't actually worth much; he sounds like a blowhard that just wants attention (I'm sure he lurks, so "hi, BlowhardAngryWelshman"), and doesn't follow it through.

It's easy to type stuff on an internet forum and say "oh, I'm pretty sure this guy charges for belt tests and teaches kata and encourages progression through a structured curriculum... OMG MCDOJO... I call Bullshido on thou! GONG SAUUUUUU" and then do nothing about it.
    Generally the people who do that sort of stuff on here get found out in next to no time and are universally ridiculed (recently Gabster, ar549 for example).
    Angry Welshman isn't important. His opinion isn't important. It isn't credible.

If you feel the need to "call him out", then perhaps doing with such obvious language makes anything you happen to do seem premeditated, if you know what I mean.

Also, does your instructor know about you posting and handing out challenges on the internet? Would he approve of you setting up a meeting in George's Yard?

Anyhow, chill out, think about it, and enjoy your training.
    Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

Posted On:
    1/27/2007 2:53pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake??
    Can you imagine someone running off with half the story?

You know you are now the Angry Welshman right?

I will remind you since, you decided to not read the thread

He talked to the instructor. He was laughed off the site. He stopped posting for close to 5 months. He may even train with you guys currently.
    Nah i know who he is and hes a scrawny piece at that not worth it as i said guys i did not read the rest of it,by the time i had read his title it had wound me up so i appologise to you all and just for ur info he hasnt train more than a month he turned up for 1 session and never returned to us thanks all for your time
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 67 LastLast