Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sparky79
    It's a TV show ppl. Lighten the FQ up. I swear some of the jaggers on this site spank off screaming REALITY! :qright6: Every movie fight scene does NOT need to look like an MMA fight.
    You know you can actually type the word **** on this forum, right? Observe:

FCUK YOU ALL, YOU FUCKING FUCKTARDED FUCKWADS!! GO **** YOURSELVES UP YOUR FUCKING ASSES!! ****! FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFU CKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFU CKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFU CKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFU CKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFU CKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK!

This message brought to you by the letter F.
    "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't like fucking saying **** it fucking pisses me the **** off and i think it makes me sound fucking stupid so excuse the **** out of me! Ah **** see there I go!:violent5:

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Chill man, watch the language. There are kids around here... tied up, gagged, but their ears ain't plugged.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, it was a little excessive. I apologize.
    "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    **** you, I was talking to Sparky.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Apparently the Corps teach trapping. Might I direct you all to an article I wrote on the subject?

http://www.bullshido.net/modules.php...warticle&id=59
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CNagy
    **** you, I was talking to Sparky.
    Well **** you too!!... I typed **** so many more times than him, I figured you were fuckin' talking to me. But enough with derailing the thread...

If someone did that to me in real life, I'd call him an asshole. Or something. Expecting a boxing match and get taken down. What a cocksucker. FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK!! .... ****, there I go again.

El Guapo says dance!

Still digging on James Brown

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    At first, I gave this thread a 2 star (Bad) rating. Now that it has been properly dismantled it shall recieve the full 1 star (Terrible) reward it so deserves.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sweet.

El Guapo says dance!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    more stupidass superman worthless nonsense

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last