Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. #11
    chaosexmachina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    4,509
    Style
    MMA/Pankration
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    Nope. If you're not going to help integrate noobs into the culture around here, then just don't post there.
    Gotcha. No trolling in newbietown whatsoever. Whoo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Matsufubu
    Only if you offer them ice lollies first.
    Well, looks like no ice lollies for anyone now! BAHAHAHAHA. I eat them all to myself. GOBBLE SNARF MUNCH
    Last edited by chaosexmachina; 9/01/2006 10:45pm at .
    "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

    El Guapo says dance!

  2. #12
    Bullshido's Greatest Ninja staff
    plasma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    8,247
    Style
    Kuso shite shinezo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I promise not to troll newbietown anymore.

    *Sits outside waiting for prey*

  3. #13
    RunningDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,299
    Style
    Rehab
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by pl4zM4
    I promise not to troll newbietown anymore.

    *Sits outside waiting for prey*
    No you're fine, threats of torture/painful death don't count as trolling.
    Did you watch Saw yet?

  4. #14
    The gift that keeps on giving supporting member
    Steve's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    4,205
    Style
    On hiatus
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RunningDog
    Goodness. An asswipe who can't spell asswipe! That's gotta hurt.
    As you may have noticed, I refrain from using profanity as much as I can (thus, not an expert. Still, that was poor spelling on my part).

    As I have noticed, I didn't call myself an asswipe after all!

    Woot!

  5. #15
    Bullshido's Greatest Ninja staff
    plasma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    8,247
    Style
    Kuso shite shinezo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RunningDog
    No you're fine, threats of torture/painful death don't count as trolling.
    Did you watch Saw yet?

    Apparently, they do cause Browning banned me for Newbietown for it. I had to do a few favors for Phrost....lets not go there.

    Saw been sitting my on DVD for 2 week, been working 60 hour weeks and training alot (my arm is finally heal, so I can train again). So maybe this weekend.

  6. #16
    RunningDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,299
    Style
    Rehab
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by pl4zM4
    Apparently, they do cause Browning banned me for Newbietown for it. I had to do a few favors for Phrost....lets not go there.

    Saw been sitting my on DVD for 2 week, been working 60 hour weeks and training alot (my arm is finally heal, so I can train again). So maybe this weekend.
    You hurt your arm? Shuriken-related injury?
    I downloaded Saw 2 but only seen the first few seconds, involving a guy having to slice a key out from behind his own eyeball to avoid having his head spiked, or something. Promising stuff.

  7. #17
    Bullshido's Greatest Ninja staff
    plasma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    8,247
    Style
    Kuso shite shinezo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RunningDog
    You hurt your arm? Shuriken-related injury?
    I downloaded Saw 2 but only seen the first few seconds, involving a guy having to slice a key out from behind his own eyeball to avoid having his head spiked, or something. Promising stuff.
    I broke both bones in my left forarm. Jujutsu related.

    Hmmm that is promising.

  8. #18
    Matsufubu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,757
    Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by pl4zM4
    I promise not to troll newbietown anymore.

    *Sits outside waiting for prey*
    STFU N00B!
    Mr Politically Correct GIJoe6186:
    Fat people disgust me in every way imaginable. I was at Freindly's with my girl tonight and saw a bunch of fat fuckers. I felt sorry for the pavement they were killing and the people who had to see them. .

  9. #19

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    24,217
    Style
    Chinese Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All newbs must remain virgin's until they leave newbie town or if I find them cute.

  10. #20

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    18,618
    Style
    Weight Training
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Any more drooling over female or supposed female posters in this forum will get you a ban.

    :XXfridge:
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Page 2 of 2 First 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in