Posted On:
    9/02/2006 5:58pm

supporting member
     Style: MT/SUB GRAPPLING

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arjuna
    Yes, feel free to flame this...
    Believe me we'd love to but Phrost says we have to put up with everyone in nubetown.

Wait this isn't nubetown...

take your retarded visualization techniques to a thread devoted to the development of bullshit.
    Last edited by Moleculo; 9/02/2006 6:00pm at .

Posted On:
    9/02/2006 9:27pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    **** you, Cockfaggian Sucksdick XXXXIV.

I asked a fucking question. If your not gonna answer it, then get the **** off my thread. It you don't want it here, than quit bumping it.

nuthin' ta f*ck with

Posted On:
    9/02/2006 9:43pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I did answer your question.

Furthermore, "true strength" is not being offended by your childish outburst.

Posted On:
    9/02/2006 9:51pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You didn't answer me. My "childish outburst" was fueled by the fact that i just went to a throwdown, got my lumps proper, and I come home to a sack of bullshit sitting on a keyboard thinking he can post bullshit in my thread, so I figure I have to take care of it with written words, since obviously, I don't want to touch the sack of bullshit, or go anywhere near it, but I still have to try because it's stinking up my thread. I figure making it aware that it's sitting on a keyboard in my thread would make it want to go away and hang out with it's bullshit friends, but no such luck.

Grandmaster Sensei of Village Idiocy

Posted On:
    9/02/2006 9:58pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kyokushin and Judo.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by baofuhaibo
    You don't know what you consider true strength? Seeing as you are such a bodyweight-only shitcock, I would think you would immediately say "Planche" and worship Rianu as being your patron deity.

Ooooooo. You wanna start a flame war.

I'm gonna tell you something your not gonna find in Men's Health Magazine.

IT FUCKING DEPENDS. THERE IS NO CLEAR CUT YES OR NO ANSWER SO STOP LOOKING FOR ONE BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST.

Now before you dis bodyweight exercises how about you try some yourself.
    Hannibal: The sworn enemy of dishonest politicians, source of entertainment on Bullshido and newly appointed Office Linebacker. Terry Tait ain't got **** on me !!!!

nuthin' ta f*ck with

Posted On:
    9/02/2006 10:08pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by baofuhaibo
    You didn't answer me. My "childish outburst" was fueled by the fact that i just went to a throwdown, got my lumps proper, and I come home to a sack of bullshit sitting on a keyboard thinking he can post bullshit in my thread, so I figure I have to take care of it with written words, since obviously, I don't want to touch the sack of bullshit, or go anywhere near it, but I still have to try because it's stinking up my thread. I figure making it aware that it's sitting on a keyboard in my thread would make it want to go away and hang out with it's bullshit friends, but no such luck.
    OK, first off I was responding to Arjuna's contention that taming the mind is more difficuly than controlling the wind, blah blah blah.

Secondly, you don't "own" threads. Hannibal's presence here should tell you that much.

Lastly, true strength lies in the will. Any meathead can do a bench press but does he have the sand to take a bullet for someone?

Hmmm...

Grandmaster Sensei of Village Idiocy

Posted On:
    9/02/2006 10:14pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kyokushin and Judo.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bao.

Have you given my idea any more thought. If you and your girlfriend are still broke then you guys should make that loungeroom sex-action video and sell it on the internet for money.

That itself would be a measure of strength.
    Hannibal: The sworn enemy of dishonest politicians, source of entertainment on Bullshido and newly appointed Office Linebacker. Terry Tait ain't got **** on me !!!!

nuthin' ta f*ck with

Posted On:
    9/02/2006 10:15pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When some testy fucker can do 10 one-armed pullups and an iron-cross then he can dis BWE...oh, wait, he wouldn't.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/02/2006 10:24pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Probably something along the lines of 'what do you think the best physical measure of strength is' or something would have been better for the OP, but whatever.

In that spirit, as a very-occasional rock-climber :cry: and wushu guy who jumps a lot :icon_thum, I tend to view functional strength in terms of how easily I can propel my body weight skywards, either jumping or climbing. Would single finger pull-ups be sweet, totally, will I ever do them, hell no. I'm a small guy, so big guys lifting huge weights loses its relevance to me; but anyone doing a one arm pull-up with just two fingers on the rock impresses me, because I really know just how far out of my reach that is.

Posted On:
    9/02/2006 10:33pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I utilize many BW moves in my training. But being BW only is completely retarded.
Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 12345 678915 ... LastLast