OOOOOOOOOOAAARRGGHH RLY?

Posted On:
    9/14/2006 1:56am

supporting member
     Style: In Transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex

"well one reason it might not be useful is because here in auckland we are used to following road signs and rules and stuff. if you did this test in a country with, like, no rules, they wouldn't know what the arrows meant"

I **** you not. i think a busted a rib laughing my ass off.
    You made sure to laugh at her and made sure she knew it, I assume?

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    9/14/2006 3:00am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i think the "thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard" gave her a hint. of course with someone that dumb you cant be sure.

Posted On:
    9/14/2006 3:36am

Style: Kickboxing/Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've decided to ignore the rest of this thread.

I've always been interested in the kind of strength you see in people that do a great deal of manual labour, in construction or agriculture. There's a mix of grip strength, core strength and muscle balance that's really enviable -- and I think no small part of it has to do with technique developed on the job. I'va always worked in sedentary fields myself, so I haven't had the opportunity to develop my strength this way.

Here's one example. A couple of years back I helped a friend of mine cut survey lines on his property. By many measures, I'm much stronger than he is. I'm broad, about 8 inches taller and I've developed a fair amount of upperbody strength from bodyweight exercises and weightlifting. But when it came to using the axe, he was much quicker getting through the brush and his blows bit much deeper into the trees. I could feel the weak "links" in the "chain" (wrists, lower back and so on) when I tried to match him. These days I really try to focus on that kind of functional strength because as I get older I think that's what's really going to be better for my health.

OOOOOOOOOOAAARRGGHH RLY?

Posted On:
    9/18/2006 4:20pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know what's a bigger loser than a myspace addict? Someone who posts MSN convo's on a message board.

The only step lower than that is someone who starts threads about it.

Go ahead, Alex. Take the last step.

It's so small for you, but a giant leap for the total damnation of humanity.

Grandmaster Sensei of Village Idiocy

Posted On:
    9/18/2006 8:22pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kyokushin and Judo.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Where is Bao ?

This is his thread. He should be here telling us stories about his disfuntional lifestyle.
    Hannibal: The sworn enemy of dishonest politicians, source of entertainment on Bullshido and newly appointed Office Linebacker. Terry Tait ain't got **** on me !!!!

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    9/18/2006 9:01pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    PL you used to be such a nice boy. now you are just an internet tough guy. its sad.

hannibal- not sure how you missed it, but bao has been banned. he was a dupe account of an older, but no less retarded member called matthius100 who was also banned (for general idiocy i think)

the sad thing there is that matthius seemed to be some kind of joke login (or i hope to god) while his new login under bao seemed like a serious (if completely retarded) persona. i think maybe this is one time they could have let it slide and kept him on, the poor guy obviously needs guidance here cos it doesnt look like hes capable of original thought himself.

Posted On:
    9/18/2006 11:05pm

Join us... or die
     Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I prefer to think bao was a "serious" account rather than thinking I've been trolled all this time. But that would mean bao's life is a mess.

Does that make me a bad person?

OOOOOOOOOOAAARRGGHH RLY?

Posted On:
    9/19/2006 2:36am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex
    PL you used to be such a nice boy. now you are just an internet tough guy. its sad.
    I'm a tough guy? Sweet.

That still doesn't change the fact that you do this **** a lot. It's weird. It wasn't even a particularly good one, and I sided with the guy.

hannibal- not sure how you missed it, but bao has been banned. he was a dupe account of an older, but no less retarded member called matthius100 who was also banned (for general idiocy i think)

the sad thing there is that matthius seemed to be some kind of joke login (or i hope to god) while his new login under bao seemed like a serious (if completely retarded) persona. i think maybe this is one time they could have let it slide and kept him on, the poor guy obviously needs guidance here cos it doesnt look like hes capable of original thought himself.
    I'm fairly certain they were both serious. I mean, you can't make this **** up. They have to be genuine questions.

"Hey guys, I don't lift weights, but if I did, what would be the best way?"

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    9/19/2006 3:48am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Poop Loops
    That still doesn't change the fact that you do this **** a lot. It's weird. It wasn't even a particularly good one, and I sided with the guy.
    eh? i dont recall the last time i posted a msn convo... but its good to know you are keeping tabs.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/27/2006 9:20am

Style: Thaiboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There's been a lot of talk about doing 10 one-armed chinups in this thread. Is there actually some kind of video footage? Never seen a guy who could do that. There are many pansies that think they can do 30 of them but what they actually mean are one-handed chinups.
Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 182425262728 29 LastLast