Actual Photo

Posted On:
    9/08/2006 12:45pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by baofuhaibo
    Because that's what the recruiter told me.

HaHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    * gasp *
    Oh god ... my stomach hurts ...
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA !

Bao ... when I say this I mean it in the best way possible .

You are being so much more fucking retarded in this situation than I thought possible . Recruiters are usualy complete fucking scum bags , who's future depends on convincing you and about 7 % of the guysgrils in your age group and area to sign up . It is their job to boost your head and alude to great things in your future. To Make promises that can't be kept and to get you pumped up about going .

I KNOW that the Navy has been shedding people like fleas off a drowning rat .

If you want to join an Armed Force thats awesome . You may even make a good soldier one day . But god damn don't trust your recruiter . He or she is NOT your friend ... and from what I have seen and heard from you would be better off serving in the Air Force or the Army . Especialy if you want a long term job .

Oh your recruiter flat out lied to you about the whole married sailor are special bullshit . The lady you met , Mrs Monkey , remember ? Yeah ... I met her when her husband was at sea for 8 months , came back for a week then was off for another 3 months .

I LOVE Navy wives , I can't even decribe the parties I have been to . You see they are usualy bitter and angry becouse they were "promised it wouldn't be like this" .

Other branches are a little more honest .
    " no Ma'am I am sorry , you husband WILL be gone alot . Yeah it sucks ... just the way it is if he decides he is gonna sign up and defend this country and it's beliefs "

Seriously .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    9/08/2006 12:48pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DerAuslander108
    Awesome.

I have newfound respect for squids.
    I think it's great as well . Those guys look like they are about to go home and have a nice long weekend with their wives ...

Oh wait .. they are prepairing to deployment ... I guess they are just going to the sandbox for a couple weeks and will then come home and spend long weekends with wife .

Cause that is how the Navy works . And the Marines for that matter ... they stay right around the corner from their loved ones . Less than a ten minute drive ... yep ...
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    9/08/2006 12:59pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, not to mention that if they get really lonely, the Air Force has MAC flights that will transport loved ones anywhere in the world at the drop of a hat.

resident sick ****

Posted On:
    9/08/2006 1:26pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Being a total psychopath

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MONGO
    The 6 months every year and half is bullshit.

I was stationed in Japan and my first year, I spent 9 months of it away from home port.

If you stay in CONUS, you will not have to deploy as often but you will get a WestPac. Or if you are East Coast you can go to the Med or up in the fucking cold up north.

When you go in, you may not be able to take your girl to where you go to A-school or anything along your pipeline. Also, that bullshit about Navy wives being all tight is not even remotely true.

I would suggest you sign up, stay single, and go get some life experience. I have seen too many young guys with young wives that **** them over, or flip out, or take their money and move in with some non-deployable asshole on the base. If your girl needs constant attention now, what is going to happen when you are gone (she may look for it somewhere else).

Depending on your test scores, you may not qualify for a specialized rate. If you go in as a non-rate, you will have a ************ of a time to make rank and you will get worked like a slave. That means that you will never go home and you won't get paid ****.

What the Navy will give you, is a chance to go to other countries (real men ask to get stationed overseas) and get some foreign *****. After you go see some of the world, girls from your hometown tend to get a little boring.
    The last two paragraphs prove you were in the service. MONGO and others please if you have kids don't tell them your shannigans in the service.
    カンフー

Posted On:
    9/08/2006 8:19pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just got back a little while ago from taking the ASVAB. Their doing my physical on the 17th, the day after my birthday, so I can turn 19 first, appearently it makes a big difference in paperwork. My AFQT Percentile Score was 88, I'm looking at it now. On the drive home the other recruiter fed me the real ****. He said he was completely seperated from his wife during every deployment, but he got to email her like 3 times a day and talk to her for 5 minutes every day or two on the "sailor phone" as they call it. My girlfriend will probably leave me during the first deployment. I'm not too broken up about it. If she can't handle it, then **** her. I know I can. I'm infamous for my ability to not talk to anyone I know for years, then come back and drop by for 5 minutes just to catch up.

****, I can't wait to join, I have a game plan set for 1 year, but I think I might shorten it up a bit. When your in A school you get paid to learn. Like, this whole venture has taken place over a period of about 3 days, so I'm posting as I'm learning. So give me some breathing room, guys.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    9/08/2006 10:23pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by baofuhaibo
    I just got back a little while ago from taking the ASVAB. Their doing my physical on the 17th, the day after my birthday, so I can turn 19 first, appearently it makes a big difference in paperwork. My AFQT Percentile Score was 88, I'm looking at it now. On the drive home the other recruiter fed me the real ****. He said he was completely seperated from his wife during every deployment, but he got to email her like 3 times a day and talk to her for 5 minutes every day or two on the "sailor phone" as they call it. My girlfriend will probably leave me during the first deployment. I'm not too broken up about it. If she can't handle it, then **** her. I know I can. I'm infamous for my ability to not talk to anyone I know for years, then come back and drop by for 5 minutes just to catch up.

****, I can't wait to join, I have a game plan set for 1 year, but I think I might shorten it up a bit. When your in A school you get paid to learn. Like, this whole venture has taken place over a period of about 3 days, so I'm posting as I'm learning. So give me some breathing room, guys.

slightly more realistic view .

I am glad the other recruiter had a soul .

I still say join something besides the Navy ...
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Grandmaster Sensei of Village Idiocy

Posted On:
    9/08/2006 10:31pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kyokushin and Judo.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bao.

Tell your aunt Carrie next time she's in Sydney to look me up. If she's interested in a $300- dinner fully paid for by me, then she gets a chance to **** a trim, athletic guy in his 20's.

Now about your training.

You do Judo twice per week on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Like I suggested cut the strength training back to 2 nights per week. Despite what anyone else may say, you do not need more than that. Do not do strength training on the same days you do martial arts. Keep it seperate. Lift on Friday and Sunday.

Example:

Tuesday & Thursday: Judo

Friday: Strength Training.
    * Chinups/ weighted chinups
    * Deadlifts
    * Military Press

Sundsay: Strength Training.
    * Dips/ weighted dips
    * Front Squats or overhead squats (your choice)
    * Bent over rows

There. Nice and simple. All compound lifts to develop strength from head to toe. Each workout should take around 40 mins which is all you need.

Go to it.
    Hannibal: The sworn enemy of dishonest politicians, source of entertainment on Bullshido and newly appointed Office Linebacker. Terry Tait ain't got **** on me !!!!

Posted On:
    9/08/2006 11:14pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's poopy. I don't like choices, I like decisions.

Grandmaster Sensei of Village Idiocy

Posted On:
    9/08/2006 11:25pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kyokushin and Judo.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That was my reccomendation aswell as a decision.

Tuesday & Thursday you stick with Judo.
    Friday & Sunday you do your strength training. The compound exercises I gave you build the maximal strength qualities needed for martial arts. They are not ellaborate or overly-fancy.

Simple, straightforward routines work and get the job done.

That is my advice and that is what I would if I was in your position.
    Hannibal: The sworn enemy of dishonest politicians, source of entertainment on Bullshido and newly appointed Office Linebacker. Terry Tait ain't got **** on me !!!!
Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91516171819 20212223 ... LastLast