Page 2 of 2 First 12
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sfe
    Yeah, he needs to learn where the solar plexus is too.
    yeah i noticed that one too.

minus all of the 'instant counterattack' salesmanship, we do the samething at my gym, only harder. We also drop medicine balls and stuff on each other. Condidtioning, no matter how you slice it, Is imposible to get around; you have to be well conditioned.

As well as the beer gut, some guys just look like that and have pads of muscle floating around in there. here this probably isnt the case. ----Think about that for a minute, a fat/muscle milkshake. Red clumps of muscle floating in viscous yellow ooze--yummy
    Last edited by jubei33; 9/01/2006 10:16pm at .

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This thread reminds me of Mark Hunt's comment that his fat protects him from body blows.

The gift that keeps on giving supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jubei33
    yeah i noticed that one too.

minus all of the 'instant counterattack' salesmanship, we do the samething at my gym, only harder. We also drop medicine balls and stuff on each other. Condidtioning, no matter how you slice it, Is imposible to get around; you have to be well conditioned.
    No doubt. As I'm sure you know, conditioning of the arms and legs is very important too.

Quote Originally Posted by jubei33
    As well as the beer gut, some guys just look like that and have pads of muscle floating around in there. here this probably isnt the case. ----Think about that for a minute, a fat/muscle milkshake. Red clumps of muscle floating in viscous yellow ooze--yummy
    BBQ, anyone? *pukes in mouth a little*

ARGUMENTUM AD LATINUM DICTIONAIRUM Bullshido Newbie
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wellllllll . . . you can condition the main muscle infront--rectus adominus--which gives you your "six pack"--or keg in this case--which can lessen the transfer to the diaphram . . . but . . . yeah . . . bullshit.

Or you can add two feet of blubber . . . which is what apparently happened here.

--J.D.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Unbelievable Idiot

People will believe anything. This idiot cound't fight his way out of a paper bag. Well, I guess if the paper bag pulled its punches like the guy in the video was doing. Where do these crap masters come from and who gave them the right to act like that? Its so irresponsible....and silly as hell.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor X
    Wellllllll . . . you can condition the main muscle infront--rectus adominus--which gives you your "six pack"--or keg in this case--which can lessen the transfer to the diaphram . . . but . . . yeah . . . bullshit.

Or you can add two feet of blubber . . . which is what apparently happened here.

--J.D.
    Yeah, you must have to pay upfront for the "PBR Two-fisted training seminar"
    :)

ARGUMENTUM AD LATINUM DICTIONAIRUM Bullshido Newbie
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Make sure you bring your extra-long black-belt . . . to contain the mastery. . . .

--J.D.

Page 2 of 2 First 12