Our Sponsors:

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    11/15/2006 10:06pm

Style: Wing Chun, Hung Gar

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lol worldwarcheese looks like theres someone more demented than me on this site ( fork and corckscrew...)lol

el macho does the fact we both like muscular women have anything to do with the fact we dont mind de-jimmy-ing someone?

Posted On:
    11/16/2006 3:13am

Style: Muay Thai n00b

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by El Macho
    Any man that tries to eye-gouge another and fails in getting away from the fight deserves to get his jewels removed... with a fork or a cork screw preferably. :biblethum

Why? oh I dunno. I'm just being cruel.
    You too? What sort of evil wanker-cutting website have I gotten myself into??? My nuts are doomed for sure. I'd better make what use of them I can while they're still attatched....

Maybe I should go to MAP, I'm sure THEY don't go off cutting Little Willies, willy-nilly like that.... ;)

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    11/16/2006 11:19am

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelton
    lol worldwarcheese looks like theres someone more demented than me on this site ( fork and corckscrew...)lol

el macho does the fact we both like muscular women have anything to do with the fact we dont mind de-jimmy-ing someone?
    Hmmm, I'll take the 5th on that one... :tongue3:

Quote Originally Posted by WorldWarCheese
    You too? What sort of evil wanker-cutting website have I gotten myself into??? My nuts are doomed for sure. I'd better make what use of them I can while they're still attatched....

Maybe I should go to MAP, I'm sure THEY don't go off cutting Little Willies, willy-nilly like that.... ;)
    Dude, if you go to MAP, you'll grow a vagina :tongue6:
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Posted On:
    11/16/2006 11:31am

Style: Wing Chun, Hung Gar

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by El Macho

Dude, if you go to MAP, you'll grow a vagina :tongue6:
    yeah you'll grow little open vaginal sores all over your body.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456