Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/18/2003 9:52am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    But, on the same note. I am done posting about it. If KFss wants to hassle people about their "Style" I will still mess with him. But I won't be wasting my time, and everyone elses, beating this particular dead horse.

Posted On:
    7/18/2003 10:50am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeh, this topic has been done to death

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/19/2003 4:04am

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Please stop. Don't anger the SCARS people.

We might get "Canceled".

==================
    "When we go to the ground, you are in my world. The ground is the ocean, I am the shark, and most people don't even know how to swim." RCJ Machado
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    7/19/2003 3:22pm

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It can take a while before people realise that KFSS simply will not debate anyone. No matter who rational or thoughtful or vitriolic your prose, all he does is make self-satisfied comments and put people down.

Know a man by his friends; know a style by its practitioners. I know everything I want to know about SCARS just from his behavior.

"Oh ****, it was the other Osiris, The Wastrel." -- patfromlogan
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Badness will not be rewarded

Posted On:
    7/19/2003 3:28pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did he ever actually share any of the information or thoughfully debate it? I'm a relative n00b here . . .

So much anti-SCARS stuff has been posted, I can't search through all of it to find out if he actually did say anything worthwhile.

What really bothers me is him making fun of people who fight through some kind of terrible injury with MA or the last article about that guy dying. How is that pathetic or funny? KFS and Nancy Regan are artificial heart donors . . .

----------------------------

http://www.zanshin-dojo.de

Edited by - mrmcfu on July 19 2003 15:33:02

Edited by - mrmcfu on July 19 2003 15:33:46

Working my way back to health

Posted On:
    7/19/2003 3:34pm

supporting member
     Style: Injury magnet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    JKDChick -
    "Know a man by his friends; know a style by its practitioners. I know everything I want to know about SCARS just from his behavior."

TTT

Stand and Deliver!

Posted On:
    7/19/2003 5:32pm

supporting member
     Style: JKD Concepts, Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I agree.

SCARS sucks, almost everyone here knows that, and yet we give it too much attention, thus pleasing the likes of people like KFSS because he probably gets no attention elsewhere.

After all, in his case, misery loves company.

Le Grill?? What the hell is that?!! - Homer Simpson
    "Onward we stagger, and if the tanks come, may God help the tanks." - Col. William O. Darby

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/19/2003 6:02pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ---Know a man by his friends; know a style by its practitioners. I know everything I want to know about SCARS just from his behavior.---

I just like to point out that KFss supposedly never went to train with SICS officially and probably just learned all about SCARS from tapes, written materials, personal research and perhaps some SCARS practitioners. So he's pretty much an armchair-theorist and can't really be considered to be legitimate representation of SCARS. SICS and Jerry Peterson himself don't even recognize him and his activity. Regardless, I do notice that many SCARS people I have seen online do seem to exhibit a rather similar attitude and mentality like KFss. The way KFss uses language with "high and mighty" attitude and the tone he expresses himself does sound a lot like what Peterson and devout SCARS advocate would say. A lot of hostility, ridicule, accusation and even a hint of bigotry towards pretty much any martial arts and non-SCARS systems. So it's probably conceivable that the SCARS materials KFss consumed himself with had a lot to shape his perception and attitude.

As for the so called "KFss Solution", I say keep him, he's no threat to the board nor any members here. I am content to let him hang around and post all those weird and funny articles as long as he doesn't start giving people **** and display his bigotry and hypocrisy. Engaging him in a childish flame war only fuel him more propaganda material for him to steal and post on his site. KFss relies on emotional and/or silent responses that he can steal and reconstruct the story to favor him. I can already see him use a thread like this to declare how "those Bullshidoers succumbed to KFss superior intellect and admitted their defeat" kind of bullcrap. What you ought to do is to keep scrutinizing his idiocy and fallacious logic that he constantly uses to further his propaganda and expose his true character - that will destroy his credibility in the eyes of the public. He will run every time he feels that he has lost control of the debate flow, insecured and exposed. The only options he will resort to are to stay quiet, degenerate the debate, distract & character assassination of opposing posters; and hope that the thread will die down and people will soon forget about it. He on the other hand, will just take parts of the threads and reconstruct the entire debate and keep it on his website to proclaim his virtual victory. So I say, just use what he spouts against himself and humiliate him. Once he realizes that you made him look like a fool, he will just stay quiet, insult & run or fabricate lies to make himself feel better. Either way, you destroy his credibility and expose him for what a coward and a hypocrite he truly is. Let him try to convince himself the victor however he likes, but he will always know that in reality he has been owned and exposed.

Posted On:
    7/20/2003 12:46pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    stfu stylists!!!!!!

--
    Hard work, Patience, Dedication.
    http://www.fightauthority.com/

Osiris-"Some of my best friends ARE black. Black people box."
    Blade Windu-"no your friend is a wrong. Black guys yes."
    Posted July 17,2003
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Badness will not be rewarded

Posted On:
    7/20/2003 12:57pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well - there is something new.

Now you can be a member of the "The Knights of SCARS®™"

----------------------------

http://www.zanshin-dojo.de

Don't forget to Kimura yourself after every meal.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast