Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/23/2006 1:45pm

Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have a story a friend related to me once about an aikidoka friend and his aikidoka girlfriend.

Apparently he was quite into aikido, but stopped when his 40 something sensei macked his late-teen -20 girlfriend.

This guy has every reason to be pissed.

You dont.

end of story.

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    8/23/2006 1:55pm

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If someone -- preferabbly the starter -- can explain to me the merit of this thread, I won't nuke it.
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/23/2006 2:07pm

Style: Bok Fu Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've seen this sort if thing before with instructors dating students. RARELY works out well...

But more importantly, since the original poster is not directly involved..WHY THE **** WOULD THEY CARE????? Unless the jealousy thing is kicking in...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/23/2006 2:48pm

Style: Sub. grappling/kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

No merit, probably.

Simply the product of an annoyed mind.

Go ahead and nuke it if you want. Apparently I have a montage to work on, so I won't have time to read much more of this thread.

Posted On:
    8/23/2006 3:36pm

Style: Sanda, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sensei? And you admit it's a McDojo?

I don't care about your Sensei's girlfriend. Just change schools cause your current one sounds like it sucks.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    8/23/2006 8:30pm

supporting member
     Style: Capoeira

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And besides, it's none of your business. So what if he's tuning one of his students? As long as it doesn't effect the quality of training, you don't have any reason to complain or interfere. Of course, you could try tuning her yourself. And you still haven't posted pics.
    I'm not drowning my sorrows, I'm preserving them in alcohol.

Posted On:
    8/23/2006 8:38pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning
    7. Continue to die of jealousy because you are a socially inadequate pimply teenager type who will never have sexual relations regardless of the improper nature of sensei's conduct.
    Mr Browning, I am ompressed! You're always the sensible one who makes rational arguments etc. Very pleased to see that at heart you are as callous and abusive as the rest of us!

:icon_razz

ARGUMENTUM AD LATINUM DICTIONAIRUM

Posted On:
    8/23/2006 8:47pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Argumenta ad Rem

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JKDChick
    If someone -- preferabbly the starter -- can explain to me the merit of this thread, I won't nuke it.
    Because it makes me laugh.

I started reading the Cool Big Times Font and expected the sharks . . . wait . . . sharks to circle and feed. But I must admit I found it done well. Clearly, our newbie has learned the sense of humor of the board.

He must still kill himself . . . but nothing to hold against him.

Anyways, to take this serious for a moment, have to agree with others that if it is a McDojo then
    Eansamli would do well to look someplace else.

--J.D.

Posted On:
    8/23/2006 9:05pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by colonelpong
    Mr Browning, I am ompressed! You're always the sensible one who makes rational arguments etc. Very pleased to see that at heart you are as callous and abusive as the rest of us!

:icon_razz
    Does this mean I wouldn't be able to make it on MAP?

Posted On:
    8/23/2006 9:17pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eansamli
    Rumor around the McDojo is that Sensei is dating an intermediate-level student. (Not just any student, yo, the hottest one in the dojo.) Heís somewhere in his late 20ís-early 30ís, sheís like, 19 years old. He obviously favors her in classes, lets her lead stretching, spends more time on her during exercises, etc. Given this, what would a Bullshidoka do?

1. Congratulate the Sensei. Heís the top dawg! Of course he gets all the smokiní hot chicks. Thatís how it should be. ;)

2. Ignore it. Theyíre both consenting adults. Itís none of your business, so quit gossiping and STFU, n00b!

3. Get pissed. Dating a student is unprofessional. Refuse to renew your contract when it comes up, tell your Sensei why, and then go find a better place to train. (Why TF would you train at a McDojo anyway?)

4. Get super pissed. Write his Master and rant about how unprofessional your Senseiís behavior is and how you want out of your contract because of it. See if you can get him fired, or at least beaten up.

5. Rumors are stupid. Wait and see if itís true. If it is, wait and determine if itís a legitimate relationship or if Sensei is just a slimeball who uses the dojo as his own personal dating pool BEFORE you resort to one of the above options.

6. U suck n00b!! Use the Search function!!! Move this thread to Newbietown or
    Trollshido, please!!! If I ever meet u, Iíma beat u down and feed u a sammich! You are teh ghay and I bet you never post again!!! BJJ FTW!!!!!!

(Edited for formatting.)
    You're pissed you didn't **** her first, aren't ya?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast