Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/23/2006 10:48am

Style: Sub. grappling/kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

My Martial Art Sucks!: McDatejo

Rumor around the McDojo is that Sensei is dating an intermediate-level student. (Not just any student, yo, the hottest one in the dojo.) Heís somewhere in his late 20ís-early 30ís, sheís like, 19 years old. He obviously favors her in classes, lets her lead stretching, spends more time on her during exercises, etc. Given this, what would a Bullshidoka do?

1. Congratulate the Sensei. Heís the top dawg! Of course he gets all the smokiní hot chicks. Thatís how it should be. ;)

2. Ignore it. Theyíre both consenting adults. Itís none of your business, so quit gossiping and STFU, n00b!

3. Get pissed. Dating a student is unprofessional. Refuse to renew your contract when it comes up, tell your Sensei why, and then go find a better place to train. (Why TF would you train at a McDojo anyway?)

4. Get super pissed. Write his Master and rant about how unprofessional your Senseiís behavior is and how you want out of your contract because of it. See if you can get him fired, or at least beaten up.

5. Rumors are stupid. Wait and see if itís true. If it is, wait and determine if itís a legitimate relationship or if Sensei is just a slimeball who uses the dojo as his own personal dating pool BEFORE you resort to one of the above options.

6. U suck n00b!! Use the Search function!!! Move this thread to Newbietown or
    Trollshido, please!!! If I ever meet u, Iíma beat u down and feed u a sammich! You are teh ghay and I bet you never post again!!! BJJ FTW!!!!!!

(Edited for formatting.)
    Last edited by Eansamli; 8/23/2006 10:56am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/23/2006 11:07am

Style: Bujinkan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    root your senseis mom

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    8/23/2006 11:21am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eansamli
    Rumor
    nuff said........although, if true, then.......

5. Rumors are stupid. Wait and see if itís true. If it is, wait and determine if itís a legitimate relationship or if Sensei is just a slimeball who uses the dojo as his own personal dating pool BEFORE you resort to one of the above options.
    find a new school if it affects the training and the teaching, ALSO, this is a recipe for disater for your instructor........drama of your own sucks, never mind being set in the middle of two other peoples drama when you probably look forward to going to class to forget about your daily drama...........also

6. U suck n00b!! Use the Search function!!! Move this thread to Newbietown or
    Trollshido, please!!! If I ever meet u, Iíma beat u down and feed u a sammich! You are teh ghay and I bet you never post again!!! BJJ FTW!!!!!!
    your not in noobieville, so stop being jealous of your instructor and his bo staff skilz and go sodomize yourself with cattle prod n00b.:suicide:

Posted On:
    8/23/2006 11:28am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    7. Continue to die of jealousy because you are a socially inadequate pimply teenager type who will never have sexual relations regardless of the improper nature of sensei's conduct.

I am a Ninja bitches!! Deal with it

Posted On:
    8/23/2006 11:49am

Join us... or die
     Style: Improv comedy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This thread leads me to an interesting thought experiment. I am trying to put my self back in time in space where if I was in a simillar situation as the poster I would give a crap.

Nope can't do it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/23/2006 11:56am

Style: Savate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    :gaygay: <-----dojo-rumormill. Be a man and beat your sensei, get the girl and ride to sunset. And donīt forget to post the mandatory training montage video here, where you prepare for eventual showdown.:badgrin:

T3h R34l Gangnam Style!

Posted On:
    8/23/2006 12:01pm

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=white]Rumor around the McDojo is that Sensei is dating an intermediate-level student. (Not just any student, yo, the hottest one in the dojo.)
    seriously....
    :needpics:

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    8/23/2006 12:07pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubberduck
    :gaygay: <-----dojo-rumormill. Be a man and beat your sensei, get the girl and ride to sunset. And donīt forget to post the mandatory training montage video here, where you prepare for eventual showdown.:badgrin:
    You can NEVER go wrong with a montage......my vote is for that song "Your the best around" which helped Ralph Machio through his trying time against the evil Kobra Kia bullies.

AK: Giving new meaning to the word "Unfair."

Posted On:
    8/23/2006 12:21pm

Style: Out-Of-Shape MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenJonas
    ... Kobra Kia...
    Is that like a Sport Kia, something with more horsepower?

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    8/23/2006 12:28pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by airman kai
    Is that like a Sport Kia, something with more horsepower?

HAAA!!!! missed that, but yeah, Road & Track gave it two thumbs way up for best 50hp two door hatchback on the market.
Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast