Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Gnarly King of Half-Guard

Posted On:
    8/23/2006 5:10pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    By this legal standard I've got at leat 30 pipe bombs, a flame thrower, a serviceable cannon and a half kilo of high explosive in my house right now.
    Last edited by PointyShinyBurn; 8/23/2006 5:16pm at .

Brock Sampson

Posted On:
    8/23/2006 6:01pm

supporting member
     Style: 5.56

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Noted and reported. Domestic terrorist are dealt with harshly. Especially in the UK. I think they do just summary executions in the subway if they even SUSPECT you.

Gnarly King of Half-Guard

Posted On:
    8/23/2006 6:06pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's OK, I'm a 7 month BJJ white belt, and therefore proof against any form of violence offered by those not blue belt or higher.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    8/23/2006 10:43pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you have an authentic antique lever action winchester from the 1800s on your hands, in good shape, I know a couple people that might be able to give you what one would be worth.

If it's a later model one, I might make you an offer myself.

Please keep us updated!
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    8/25/2006 6:49pm

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, it would certainly be courteous to offer your buddies at Bullshido the chance to make the first offer. But it's unbearably rude to ask, so I thought I'd wait and let Johnny do it.
    :D

**** you math class

Posted On:
    8/25/2006 9:21pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, Ballet, Archery

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    8/26/2006 3:21am

Join us... or die
     Style: Using bag as aggro outlet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yrkoon9
    Donn,

Thanks for the info. That picture you posted looked amazingly similar to what I saw. I must have been completely mistaken about the full auto. We are honest law abiding citizens and my grandfather is definately not a criminal. He has had a couple of strokes. So his mind must be gone. No way would he own a fully automatic anything. But I don't think it is the browning. It isn't fed through the side of the stock. There is a little screw thing at the base. Right at the back of the stock that feeds the ammo.

The blunderbuss I recall something about my dad saying British. Honestly I wanted nothing to do with it. It was too big. I did see the cartriges but couldn't tell you if they were short or long. They were huge though. Huge.

I know he has more guns. It will be interesting to see what else turns up. Personally I don't care much for handguns. There is a reason I don't own any. Because they are too easy to take with you. And I think I would get myself into trouble. The rifles and shotgun on the other hand look like gems. I have gone skeet shooting and really enjoy that. It's been years since I have fired a rifle. But I am definately looking forward to cache granddad is leaving.

MAYBE I can get him to take some digital pictures and email them.
    I know woefully little about guns; my family had them long before the stricter gun control laws.and I myself am not permitted to fire or own one under the Firearms Act

Looks like you'll be getting quite a collection. Be sure to check them for safety before firing. :qright5:
    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    8/27/2006 9:40am

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK, take a look at this. I was at dad's house for dinner last night and we both thought this Remington might be what you saw. It does look pretty similar to the Browning.
    The brass tube magazine visible through the loading slot in the stock comes out through the buttplate. It's topped with a cap more or less like the gas cap on your car--turn it a quarter turn to the left and you can pull the tube straight out the back of the stock to load it.

This is a Remington Model 24.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	91.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	85.2 KB 
ID:	6384  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12