Page 9 of 11 First ... 567891011 Last

Thread: My Intro

Style
    Rehab
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidspatula
    Dude, the show was called Fight SCIENCE, and plus it had little CGI motion capture thingies of people's nervous system/muscles/skelleton. Plus they even sited a theory to back up ancient chinese body hardening.

I can't work out your tone. Are you being ironic? Because a show has 'science' in the title, you think everything in it is cast iron fact?

There's a stupid show over here called 'Brainiacs', where they do stunts like blowing up a lot of caravans using science stuff (eg a big lump of sodium in a bathtub). But they've admitted that if the stuff doesn't work, they blow up the caravans anyway, for effect.

Style
    Relson GJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yea but Brainiac is just a cheap ripoff of TopGear without the cars, Jeremy Clarkson, or James May. Or the good direction, high production values, or humor. OK, so it just has Richard Hammond and the destruction of caravans.

Style
    Rehab
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MacWombat
    Yea but Brainiac is just a cheap ripoff of TopGear without the cars, Jeremy Clarkson, or James May. Or the good direction, high production values, or humor. OK, so it just has Richard Hammond and the destruction of caravans.
    Wombat. Go and sit in the corner, I was trying to make a self-righteous speech.

You have Brainiac down under? AND top gear? Do the Beeb/C4 broadcast directly through the core of the Earth? that would be COOOOL

Style
    Muay Thai
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RunningDog
    I can't work out your tone. Are you being ironic? Because a show has 'science' in the title, you think everything in it is cast iron fact?

There's a stupid show over here called 'Brainiacs', where they do stunts like blowing up a lot of caravans using science stuff (eg a big lump of sodium in a bathtub). But they've admitted that if the stuff doesn't work, they blow up the caravans anyway, for effect.
    holy **** you are one stupid ************

Style
    Relson GJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    1. Alex is right, as it is obvious she was being ironic.

2. I live in New York, not Australia, but I guess you couldn't know that. At school I get a channel called G4 that is basically for nerds (video game shows and animes mostly). One of the shows is Brainiac. I saw TopGear episodes on Discovery Channel a few times (they are completely butchered from their original states). I decided to download episodes since there is no legal way for me to obtain them. I fucking love TG now.

Style
    Rehab
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex
    holy **** you are one stupid ************
    I may be a stupid ************. But when I wake up in the morning I can buy a degree on the internet. When you wake up, you will still be ugly.

-W Churchill

Style
    Relson GJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I waited for like 10 minutes and you responded to him? Thanks a lot. This is why I'm afraid to love.

Style
    Rehab
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MacWombat
    I waited for like 10 minutes and you responded to him? Thanks a lot. This is why I'm afraid to love.
    I have some pride. I faced my keyboard aggressor, and I have no regrets. That doesn't change the fact that Top Gear rules.

Your avatar looks like the Great Sandy Desert and you're called McWombat, are you trying to look like an Aussie?

Style
    Muay Thai
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    top gear does rule btw, i have every episode on dvd _b

Style
    Relson GJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My name is MacWombat, which could make me Scotish. But it doesn't. As I stated in one of your first threads, I picked the avatar cuz it reminded me of Iron Maiden cover art. I picked Wombat cuz my sister new some aussie guy nicknamed Wombat and I was 8 and thought it was cool. So, I stole it.

Page 9 of 11 First ... 567891011 Last