Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    12/19/2006 5:52pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ar549
    The only claim I have made is that I'm a Military Veteran, If you know any American in Bangkok I would be happy to meet them at Lumpini and confirm this status. I figure this will be cleared up by the end of January. Bryan Lee aka AR549
    Then why would it take you until the end of January to verify that claim ?

You are a bullshitter.

Why have you offered to meet someone whilst we have someone on this board in your country TODAY who offered to meet you, and you refused to oblige.

You are a bullshitter.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    12/20/2006 3:33am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I thought fatherdog WAS willing to meet him in Thailand.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    12/20/2006 5:38am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Absolutely correct, not only that but he was with someone who would be able to validate any military ID which Bryan Lee chose to present... Lee then quickly back-peddled by later refusing to meet him.

... Which is why Lee's suggestion in this thread,that if we had an "american" in Thailand he meet that person is another fucking load of cock-swallowing BULLSHIT

~Ella Wheeler

Banned for failing to live up to the standards he expected of others and wasting more time on calling out forum military members' credentials than he spent in his own military career.

Posted On:
    12/20/2006 6:40am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Bulldogging

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Humm
    Absolutely correct, not only that but he was with someone who would be able to validate any military ID which Bryan Lee chose to present... Lee then quickly back-peddled by later refusing to meet him.

... Which is why Lee's suggestion in this thread,that if we had an "american" in Thailand he meet that person is another fucking load of cock-swallowing BULLSHIT

For the past month all kinds of crazy and bizzare accusations have been made about me on this forum, So far not one of them has been proven to be true. It now digressed to **** jokes about my wife and over 50 instances of my wife being called everything from A whore to A cockholster with graphic details added to try and piss me off. Less than A handfull of members of this forum have taken A stand to say this is wrong and has no place on the forum. I have also been called A liar and cowerd for not meeting some kid in Bangkok for coffee and provide more information about myself to him a tourest with A childs understanding of the world and how it works.

One of the biggest offenders has been Dave Humm!
    Now he has challanged me to A fight on Camera!

Posted by Dave Humm 12-18-2006, 04:22 PM

Yawn...

At least I'm not some ***** assed bitch who backs out of being met by a board member who wanted to validate your bullshit claims.

You know enough about me, where I live and where I train so jump on a plane you **** and come visit me.

In addition, if you come here and front me personally on camera I will pay your flight costs.

Conditions:

You bring with you evidence to support your claims
    You bring with you evidence of your flight costs.
    Be prepared to fight me on camera, if you win.. Ill pay your flight costs

There you have it, simple straight forward.. over to you dickwad.

PS I won't be wearing Magic Pants and I promise I wont ask you to grab my wrist..

The way this works is simple, Dave challanged me so he can bring his ass to Bangkok or up country Thailand to fight me. Samuel Browning can draw up the contract and do any needed paperwork. There should be plenty of people willing to pay to see Dave Humm kick my ass that will cover his airfare. Contracts and money can be sorted later. Im open the months of February, April, and Augest of 2007.

No rules and bare knuckles, like the old UFC, No disqaulification for anything, Equipment will be A standard nut cup and mouthpiece with Gi or No Gi the option of the fighter. One start and one finish with no time limet, A ref will be provided to stop the fight when there is A clear winner by towel, tap, choke or knockout and for safty concerns.

I ask that Samuel moderate this to keep it on subject. It is impossible for me to fight every person on the Interweb and I consider myself retired from this kind of bullshit, However I will take Dave Humms challange here this one time and one time only to call Bullshido on Bullshido.

Dave Humm you have 7 days from this posting to answer.

Heres your chance to kick my ass,

Get It Done!

Here is the link!
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...06#post1302906

Posted On:
    12/20/2006 9:56am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [CENTER] Dave Humm you have 7 days from this posting to answer.
    Why the arbitrary 7 day time limit? Just for added flavor?
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    12/20/2006 11:36am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    See the thread in Trollshido.

~Ella Wheeler

Banned for failing to live up to the standards he expected of others and wasting more time on calling out forum military members' credentials than he spent in his own military career.

Posted On:
    12/20/2006 12:03pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Bulldogging

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Garbanzo Bean
    Why the arbitrary 7 day time limit? Just for added flavor?

Because I will not be bothered with any of this bullshit after the 7 days if he does not sign A contract. I think the bullshido of bullshido is clearly defined by my being challanged to A fight and then when I offer to make A real and contracted Bare Knuckle fight in A country where it can really go down the thread is dumped into the trash bin so the weeklings who actually believe bullshido has any legitimate right to make the claims it makes of no BS can cover its own ass and run from the reality that it pretends to live in.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    12/20/2006 12:18pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Because I will not be bothered with any of this bullshit after the 7 days if he does not sign A contract. I think the bullshido of bullshido is clearly defined by my being challanged to A fight and then when I offer to make A real and contracted Bare Knuckle fight in A country where it can really go down the thread is dumped into the trash bin so the weeklings who actually believe bullshido has any legitimate right to make the claims it makes of no BS can cover its own ass and run from the reality that it pretends to live in.
    See the thread in Trollshido.

All you've done is AVOID my challenge not accept it.

You back-peddled a meeting to take place in your own country, don't think I'm stupid enough to waste my time by travelling there and you being... absent.

You know where I am

~Ella Wheeler
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12