*yawn*

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting

Posted On:
    8/19/2006 11:51am

supporting member
     Style: Tai Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, I think it deserves some credit for trying the 'ok i admit I'm a troll, now let me troll by trying to make serious-sounding points in my troll confession speech'.

It's not genius, but it is an approach I haven't seen before.
    !!RENT SPACE HERE FOR 10 VBUCKS PER LINE PER MONTH!!

!! PM ME FOR SPEEDY SERVICE !!

Sponsored by our first customer: Repulsive Monkey

I <3 Sirc.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/19/2006 11:53am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have. On many occasions. Remember the internet girl who claimed she was a rich, retired, 20something troll? She did the same thing.

ˇViva los Muertos!

Posted On:
    8/19/2006 12:04pm

Style: Boxing/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's serbian jew double bluff, and it's not going to work on me.
    Last edited by Sun Wukong; 8/19/2006 12:15pm at .
    A lie gets half-way around the world before the truth has time to get it's pants on. - Winston Churchhill

Being Sublime Daily

Posted On:
    8/19/2006 12:31pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    8/19/2006 12:39pm

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kipdynamite
    I am not who I claim to be. I’ve never even taken a single martial art lesson.
    Really, this was self-evident.

Most of you claim to be trying to uncover all these fraudulent martial artists.
    Most of the posters here claim no such thing. Hall of Famers and some staff can "claim" to have done so ... because they have. Everyone else is either here because they like martial arts and hate bullshit or they are like you.

Nothing could be further from the truth.
    The idea that you're a rational, intelligent person is appromixately 7000 miles further from "The Truth".

Most of you here join this site to bash people and talk about how tough you are, if that is the spirit of the martial arts then I want no part of it.
    The Spirit of Martial Arts is very hurt to learn this and will have to eat much Fudge Ripple Ice Cream and listen to Dido music till it feels better. You Utter Cad!

I am certain after I come clean here I will be banned. Who cares it’s been fun?
    Well, no. I do have to ban one of your admitted duplicate accounts based on site SOP, but you've done nothing to warrant banning. Here anyway. Most other sites would have your liver on stick by now.

But, honestly I could care less, I have said things here that were intentionally inflammatory and for a group that claims to have scholars, professionals, and lawyers (I believe they prefer to be called attorneys).
    Ours call themselves lawyers. I respect what they call themselves. Man that list of mine must have HURT, if you're making a whole thread to reference it: http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...60#post1197860

No one on this site can make a coherent, reasoned argument without resorting to talking crap about how I, or whomever you disagree with, is a fraud or a phony.
    Calling someone a fraud or a phony doesn't preclude the notion that the argument against them or in contrary to their stated opinions is coherent and reasoned. Using a fairly mild pejorative term doesn't make you irrational; admitting you've spent a YEAR of your life trolling a martial arts website for NO GOOD REASON is functionally INSANE, however.

Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level of the above passage = 17. And I did it off the top of my head. Even better was this comment: Gunning-Fog Index: 26. Ideally, web page text should be between 11 and 15 on this scale. The lower the score, the more readable the text. (Anything over 22 should be considered the equivalent of post-graduate level text). I'm not even considered a "smart" poster. See a little later in this post for the context of all this.

Of course, I am fraud so no argument there, honestly, who has fought a 100 boxing matches, it is my understanding most fighters are lucky to get 30 under their belts in a career, again I don’t know, I garnered most of my knowledge from the web.
    Most of us get our knowledge by, you know, actually DOING STUFF.

I have “trolled” this site for almost a year now and the thing that strikes me most is the way you “artist” and “scholars” take pleasure in posting pictures of people from arts you deem unsavory and making fun of them. I think this is distasteful at best, and posting pictures of little kids so you can poke fun of them (ex. Pics of disaster II, so don’t ask where these pics have been posted, you know they are out there on your board.) is despicable.
    Yeah, some of that stuff is pretty offensive. Also, years old at this point (that thread anyway). Thing is, whether I agree or not -- and as long as people were re-posting public pictures -- I personally would never stop them. I believe in free speech, all of it. Even the offensive, vulgar and petty. Even yours.

Another thing that strikes me as odd about this site is how some, not all, post their fight resumes as if this were some great accomplishment.
    I believe you just accused everyone on the site of being a poser who talked tough and didn't fight. You cannot logically then turn around and critizise the people who are professional and semi-professional fighters for posting videos of themselves undertaking their craft. You must understand, with your vast web knowledge, that any amateur or semi-pro fighter -- especially a woman -- is going to be ECSTATIC to get any fight, no matter the opponent. It it thusly they build a record and a career.

I have watched many of your fight videos and those of you claiming to be so tough always seem to be fighting inferior opponents, cases in point, Annatrocity, “Lord”Asia, and AirmenKai. Not to single anyone out, but these two of the three post videos of themselves beating on people half their size. Hey LordAsia, I am 5’8’’ 155lns you think you could whip up on me? And Ann is always fighting someone who clearly is not as skilled as she is. My guess is if any of you faced an equal you’d crumble.
    That's a nice guess. Like any guess it's ... well, it's meaningless. Since you've stated you know nothing about fighting, it EXTRA meaningless.

Anyone on here who gets in a ring and risks public defeat for money or pride it by DEFINITION tougher than those who just talk about fighting without doing it. Are they tougher than EVERYONE who trains? No. And none of them claim so. Take your straw man and burn him, buddy.

Another thing that strikes me as slightly askew about some of the posters is how they point out grammatical errors like they are editors; last I checked, this was a web board.
    Which means that gross illiteracy is acceptable and reasonable? All we have in this form are people's words. If they should know better, could know better and probably DO know better and still insist on producing the typed equivalent of crayon scrawls why should they not be mocked? There are many well known posters who spell and punctuate badly here and are no taken to task for it ... since the content of their words is worthy. A half -assed thought badly presented is just compost.

Oh and I have ran readability stats on my posts versus some of my detractors and surprisingly enough some of my biggest detractors write, at least according to Flesch-Kincaid, at about a third grade level. And if you are not following, well, this little ditty so far Fleschs out at about an 8th grade level, granted this is not my greatest work but it beats “ Hey STFU! Me tuff! Like fight! Like violence! Muay Thai, BJJ rulez!”
    Wow. Wow. Wow. Oh my god. That was the, literally, STUPIDEST thing I've ever seen anyone type. Your writing is at a 8th grade level and you're PROUD OF THIS?

Here is a link to the Wiki entry on Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flesch-...id_Grade_Level

Note the formulas -- the grade level is a function of word length, number of sentences and syllables within such. So, if I write a small number of VERY, VERY limpid, intelligent sentences with small, perfectly crafted phrases and short elegant words, my reading level will be very low.

IN OTHER WORDS, GENIUS, IT AIN'T GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH THE INTELLIGENCE OF WHAT YOU WROTE.

NO
    THING

In closing, I am asking to be banned, permanently!
    Nope. No reason to, and if not doing it will piss you off, then I have a very good reason NOT to.

Moreover, while I have had fun and feel no guilt about making up a phony persona to get a rise out of a bunch of troglodytes. I am a little embarrassed that I have played along this long. I hope this group of scholars and self-proclaimed defenders of the “truth” will continue in cyberspace making fun of everyone else because you are all so cool!
    :XXkiss: :XXkiss: :XXkiss: :
    To my fellow bullies: I am aware I have wasted a certain amount of time and mental energy on this ... defective. But I do so for a reason. I feel that it is important to hold all the critical forms in your hand when it comes to text deconstruction. While there is a place for "STFU, dipshit" there is also a place for the finally crafted and properly punctuate evisceration of the foolish and ill advised.

While this creaming this individual is much farther on the scale of shooting at fish in barrels than normal, indeed being the mental equivalent of standing up in a sushi restaurant, brandishing a shotgun and taking out the Negitoro rolls, I had some fun doing it. I hope it might have amused you as well.

Thanks and good night.
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/19/2006 12:44pm

Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    that is seriuosly so lame that you spend countless hours on message boards about games you don't even play

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting

Posted On:
    8/19/2006 12:53pm

supporting member
     Style: Tai Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake??
    I have. On many occasions. Remember the internet girl who claimed she was a rich, retired, 20something troll? She did the same thing.
    I don't remember that one, got a link ?
    !!RENT SPACE HERE FOR 10 VBUCKS PER LINE PER MONTH!!

!! PM ME FOR SPEEDY SERVICE !!

Sponsored by our first customer: Repulsive Monkey

I <3 Sirc.

Dysfunctionally Strong

Posted On:
    8/19/2006 12:57pm

supporting member
     Style: Boxing/Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And Ann is always fighting someone who clearly is not as skilled as she is. My guess is if any of you faced an equal you’d crumble.
    So...being better than your opponent is not an indication of being a good fighter? To be better than your opponent, don't you need to...be a decent fighter?
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    8/19/2006 1:05pm

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Guys, I've got an AWESOME breakdown of his post up there, don't skip it!
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast