Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/19/2006 11:07am

Style: judo, boxing, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Kipdynamite coming clean!

I have a confession to make. I am troll. Calm down, yes it is true. I am not a martial artist and yes, I made the duplicate account titled “embarrassed.” (Mostly because I took a pic from someone’s blog and post it as myself and frankly I felt a little bad.) I am not who I claim to be. I’ve never even taken a single martial art lesson. But, one thing I have discovered trolling the net going to places like MAP and Sherdog is the people on here on Bullshido are full of sh*t.
    Most of you claim to be trying to uncover all these fraudulent martial artists. Nothing could be further from the truth. Most of you here join this site to bash people and talk about how tough you are, if that is the spirit of the martial arts then I want no part of it. I am certain after I come clean here I will be banned. Who cares it’s been fun?
    But, honestly I could care less, I have said things here that were intentionally inflammatory and for a group that claims to have scholars, professionals, and lawyers (I believe they prefer to be called attorneys). No one on this site can make a coherent, reasoned argument without resorting to talking crap about how I, or whomever you disagree with, is a fraud or a phony. Of course, I am fraud so no argument there, honestly, who has fought a 100 boxing matches, it is my understanding most fighters are lucky to get 30 under their belts in a career, again I don’t know, I garnered most of my knowledge from the web.
    I have “trolled” this site for almost a year now and the thing that strikes me most is the way you “artist” and “scholars” take pleasure in posting pictures of people from arts you deem unsavory and making fun of them. I think this is distasteful at best, and posting pictures of little kids so you can poke fun of them (ex. Pics of disaster II, so don’t ask where these pics have been posted, you know they are out there on your board.) is despicable. I wonder if the parents of these children who post pictures on their blogs because they are proud of their children would like to know their kids are fodder for a bunch of timid sophomoric would be fighters who get their kicks out of “exposing” the “bullshido” around their children. My guess is if some parents knew their child’s photo was being posted so you a$$holes could make fun of it; this site would be neck deep in lawsuits.

Another thing that strikes me as odd about this site is how some, not all, post their fight resumes as if this were some great accomplishment. I have watched many of your fight videos and those of you claiming to be so tough always seem to be fighting inferior opponents, cases in point, Annatrocity, “Lord”Asia, and AirmenKai. Not to single anyone out, but these two of the three post videos of themselves beating on people half their size. Hey LordAsia, I am 5’8’’ 155lns you think you could whip up on me? And Ann is always fighting someone who clearly is not as skilled as she is. My guess is if any of you faced an equal you’d crumble.
    Another thing that strikes me as slightly askew about some of the posters is how they point out grammatical errors like they are editors; last I checked, this was a web board. Oh and I have ran readability stats on my posts versus some of my detractors and surprisingly enough some of my biggest detractors write, at least according to Flesch-Kincaid, at about a third grade level. And if you are not following, well, this little ditty so far Fleschs out at about an 8th grade level, granted this is not my greatest work but it beats “ Hey STFU! Me tuff! Like fight! Like violence! Muay Thai, BJJ rulez!”
    In closing, I am asking to be banned, permanently! Moreover, while I have had fun and feel no guilt about making up a phony persona to get a rise out of a bunch of troglodytes. I am a little embarrassed that I have played along this long. I hope this group of scholars and self-proclaimed defenders of the “truth” will continue in cyberspace making fun of everyone else because you are all so cool!
    :XXkiss: :XXkiss: :XXkiss: :

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    8/19/2006 11:13am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You went to MAP and Sherdog to find out we were full of ****?

Do you eat breakfast?

Posted On:
    8/19/2006 11:13am

supporting member
     Style: Kitty Pow Pow!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What a shocker! *rolls eyes*
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/19/2006 11:17am

Style: Can't afford one yet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sometimes simplicity says it best.

You're a lying fucking poser, so your bitchy little opinion doesn't mean anything. Go be happy thinking you're special and **** yourself.

Vae Victus

Posted On:
    8/19/2006 11:27am

Style: Hapmudo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why can't people ever leave with quiet dignity...or at least quietly? Why does there always have to be some "confessions of a teenage drama queen" type manifesto?

You're a troll...what a shock. People on the intrawebs are mean... gain I'm floored.

And look, you can write at an 8th grade level. Man am I impressed. That's three grade levels above your normal U.S. newspaper. All the Fleish scale does is compare average sentence length, and average syllables per word. That says nothing for readibility, coherent level of arguement, or relative worth of the piece. It is arbitrary crap. Kind of like your manifesto.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/19/2006 11:28am

Style: Korean Krotty

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have a confession to make. I am troll.
    Nobody ever would have guessed.

But, one thing I have discovered trolling the net going to places like MAP and Sherdog is the people on here on Bullshido are full of sh*t.
    Troll and comedian.

In closing, I am asking to be banned, permanently!
    I would guess nobody cares enough about you to bother with a ban.

1% Shark is better than you.

Posted On:
    8/19/2006 11:34am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ/Shidokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Its funnier not to ban you so when you skulk back out of boredom we can see what dumb **** you post. Most of us have known you were a below average troll for a long time.

AK: Giving new meaning to the word "Unfair."

Posted On:
    8/19/2006 11:40am

Style: Out-Of-Shape MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kipdynamite
    I have watched many of your fight videos and those of you claiming to be so tough always seem to be fighting inferior opponents, cases in point, Annatrocity, “Lord”Asia, and AirmenKai.
    Oh no! I've been found out! I guess I'm not really the end all brawler I thought I was!

Please discontinue any other fantasy lives you have as well.

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting

Posted On:
    8/19/2006 11:41am

supporting member
     Style: Tai Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I hope Anna carries on fighting people less skilled than her all the way to a title. Sounds like the right way to do it.
    !!RENT SPACE HERE FOR 10 VBUCKS PER LINE PER MONTH!!

!! PM ME FOR SPEEDY SERVICE !!

Sponsored by our first customer: Repulsive Monkey

I <3 Sirc.

¡Viva los Muertos!

Posted On:
    8/19/2006 11:42am

Style: Boxing/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude, I've never even heard of this guy. This is literally the first post I've ever read from him.

You sucked as a troll.
    A lie gets half-way around the world before the truth has time to get it's pants on. - Winston Churchhill
Page 1 of 20 1 234511 ... LastLast