Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Lightweight

Posted On:
    7/17/2003 5:14pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Moving to GD.

Damn, you guys are HARSH on the fresh meat around here.

Fig Newtons are fruit and cake, suckah.

Posted On:
    7/17/2003 5:51pm

supporting member
     Style: Buffalo Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The Directory listing had this to say about the school.

"This guy is a total fraud. His only MA qualifications are that he attended a seminar by a student of B. Lee many years ago. He charges major $$$ for seminars on firewalking and breaking arrows on your throat. Check it out..."

That seems pretty harsh.

"But some apes they gotta go, so we kill the ones we don't know" - 'Ape shall never kill Ape' by The Vandals
    Apu: "Oh! You have just been Apu'd!"

Posted On:
    7/17/2003 5:55pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Interesting. I actually just watched an episode of Penn and Teller: Bullshit, on firewalking and arrow breaking.

Apparently, neither of which is difficult to do and takes no special abilities or skills.

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    7/17/2003 6:32pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Watching the video, I saw the "little bit of everything" (or something to that effect) subtitle flash across the screen. Then I saw the forms, and the weapons, and the big fat flying kicks. Okay, so you've got the traditional aspects down. Now let's see the actual martial applications.

Yeah, go with the Judo.

THIS IS BOYD WHEN HE'S RUNNING FROM THE SCHOOL YARD AFTER GETTING BEAT UP: boydrunner, beep beep, that coyote's after you, beep beep, boydrunner if he catches you, your through. --Jamoke, winning the hearts of children worldwide
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    7/17/2003 6:35pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Also, I have this rule: everyone who calls themself "Master" needs to have their ass kicked, and hard. Period.

THIS IS BOYD WHEN HE'S RUNNING FROM THE SCHOOL YARD AFTER GETTING BEAT UP: boydrunner, beep beep, that coyote's after you, beep beep, boydrunner if he catches you, your through. --Jamoke, winning the hearts of children worldwide
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12