Page 2 of 2 First 12

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow! I had totally forgotten that drill! I learned that drill from Willie Taylor back in the day... You'd hold the ball for 1 round while your partner wails away on it. If you drop the medicine ball, you do 20 pushups between rounds for each drop. Both fighters wear bag gloves. Switch holder between rounds.....

Its been years since I've done that! Thanks for reminding me! My fighters are going to hate me now!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Yes Koto got his name changed, quit asking... supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidspatula
    I hate drills where you have to throw the medicine ball back and forth. I keep dropping the damn ball and getting hit in the face.
    The TKD must be coming back to you. It's preventing you from keeping your hands up to protect your face.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Koto_Ryu
    The TKD must be coming back to you. It's preventing you from keeping your hands up to protect your face.

It's not about not keeping my hands up, it's about the ball being too heavy for my pansy little girl arms :(
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Page 2 of 2 First 12