pot to kettle: "black"

---------
    Shut up and train

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/17/2003 9:15am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tell you what Jamoke how about a friendly wager? If admin sets up a poll and everyone can vote who they want gone more, me or you. I'll leave forever if its me, will you leave forever if its you?

---------
    Shut up and train

Shock'n Y'all

Posted On:
    7/17/2003 9:20am

supporting member
     Style: Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i could care less if the forum votes to get rid of me, i'll still be here. fisting yourself:

you are the yellow stain on the front of my underwear!

keep in MIND you are bitching about this forum, NOT ME!

remember, you are that relentless stain, that only bleech gets out.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/17/2003 9:27am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jamoke: The BIAAAAATCH was meant for Fisting Kittens. Say you're sorry for calling me a pekka head. And no offense, but you really sound ***** whipped by the moderators. Toughen up, man.

Fisting Kittens: The iq level hasn't dropped; you're ability to compete with it has. BIAAAAATCH!

Fighty: Be a man, dude.

Fighting Spirit is 90% of the battle. If you don't have it, you ain't **** -- regardless of what style you practice.

Shock'n Y'all

Posted On:
    7/17/2003 9:29am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I do apologize, i thought you were saying it to me. I am sorry.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/17/2003 9:30am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jamoke: you are that kid who nobody ever liked no matter how hard he tried to fit in. So you took that derision and decided that YOU rejected them and not the other way around. So you've slowly grown into a pissed off curmudgeon who has convinced convinced himself that you hate everyone and that you are better than everyone, when in reality it simply stems from the fact that everyone who has ever known you recognizes the fact that you are devoid of value.

The real reason you won't post your name or style is because you run a school, and the students there are deluded into thinking you are at least an adequate human being. You can't risk the one fountain of respect you've ever achieved by letting them realize what a sorry and pathetic loser you really are. You know that if you ever were to reveal yourself, then either your students would find this board or some of us would find your students, and they would be absolutely disgusted with the man they call teacher. You are a disgrace to humanity jamoke, and the funny part is that deep down you know this. You aren't proud of who you are, but you think if you can insult enough people then we'll think that you are somehow tough and cool. Sorry man, we all know what a joke you are.

---------
    Shut up and train

Edited by - fisting kittens on July 17 2003 09:32:24

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/17/2003 9:33am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fisting Your Twat,

I think you just reflected onto Jamoke the way you really feel about yourself. And I think any shrink would agree.

Fighting Spirit is 90% of the battle. If you don't have it, you ain't **** -- regardless of what style you practice.

Shock'n Y'all

Posted On:
    7/17/2003 9:35am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    fisting yourself. have you ever thought about writing short stories??

i take back saying your the yellow stain on my underwear, really, that was uncalled for and i am sorry. i was to easy on you..

you are the stickly gooey white stuff that sticks to my underwear after fukking Peter.

IS THAT BETTER you fukking HO!

Posted On:
    7/17/2003 9:37am

Style: lame

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow, this is getting ugly!!! Good comeback J.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/17/2003 9:41am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am heartily amused by the fact that Thomas has chosen to ally himself with Bullshido's number 2 joke (sorry jamoke you are pretty lame, but kungfoolss will always be number 1).

Thomas: The "i'm rubber you're glue" defense was considered pathetic even in elementary school, I suggest you pick up another.

Jamoke: same old same old. If you are going to act like this can I please request that you be a bit more creative. The broken record **** is getting old. Now try again and give me a good flame. I need something to work with here.

---------
    Shut up and train
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast