Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/11/2006 2:15pm

Style: Boxing, Wushu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by smallwood2000
    Scams are brilliant.

Go into a shop and ask for change for a 20.

She will give you a 10 a 5 and 5 1's

then say '' oh i got this change here in my pocket aswell'' this is the money she just gave u

take 9 pound out and ask for a 10 due to a head **** situtaion she will give it to you then quickly pocket the 10.

Next say "wait i did not give u 10, count it" and she will put the money down on the counter and count it to nine

so you then say "hey if i give you one plus 10 can i get a 20''

due to the confusion this always works and you walk out with a extra tenner,

Becarfull off this scam and do not do it for stealing is a sin ... have a nice day=))

p.s - i know all scams quite simpley from my past and do not believ in stealing at all now. "It is wrong, Wrong, wroooong"- eric cartman
    better yet, shoot "her" and take all the money in the cash register.

OOOOOOOOOOAAARRGGHH RLY?

Posted On:
    8/11/2006 2:51pm

supporting member
     Style: In Transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Scams are brilliant.

then say '' oh i got this change here in my pocket aswell'' this is the money she just gave u

take 9 pound out and ask for a 10 due to a head **** situtaion she will give it to you then quickly pocket the 10.

Next say "wait i did not give u 10, count it" and she will put the money down on the counter and count it to nine

Becarfull off this scam and do not do it for stealing is a sin ... have a nice day=))

p.s - i know all scams quite simpley from my past and do not believ in stealing at all now. "It is wrong, Wrong, wroooong"- eric cartman
    I got scammed like that in my first job at McDonald's, except it was for $60. :(

Moral of the story: if I ever see someone doing that, no matter to who, I will beat the **** out of them.

Not over zealous, but just zealous enough. 病気の粗悪品

Posted On:
    8/11/2006 3:02pm

Style: Okinawan Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I heard a story, most likely urban myth, that a counterfeiter made $25 bills.

Went into a fast-food joint and asked for change, but the clerk was no dummy he knew there was no such thing as a $25 bill so he only gave change for a $20.
    People often tell me that I fail to see the gravity of the situation.
    I see the gravity, and I say...

Step right up folks and watch me defy gravity!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/11/2006 5:17pm

Style: Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Scams are brilliant.

Wow, a whiner, a dropout, a pot head, and now a thief. No wonder why your mother cries.

OOOOOOOOOOAAARRGGHH RLY?

Posted On:
    8/11/2006 5:30pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhamma
    I heard a story, most likely urban myth, that a counterfeiter made $25 bills.

Went into a fast-food joint and asked for change, but the clerk was no dummy he knew there was no such thing as a $25 bill so he only gave change for a $20.
    What was the clerk's logic?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/12/2006 12:10am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: budo core body training

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Poop Loops, I salute you! I too would beat the **** out of anyone I saw scamming someone, just because I believe there is always a chance a good hiding will turn a bad kid into a good kid. And if it doesn't work...at least he got the "good" part in the hiding.

But one more thing, you're not still working at McDonalds are you? Cause that other story, it was a joke, see.

OOOOOOOOOOAAARRGGHH RLY?

Posted On:
    8/12/2006 3:48am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, I haven't worked at McDonadl's in over a year and a half.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/12/2006 4:20am

Style: Muay Thai/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ..on the other hand, she might just count what you hand back and go 'theres only nine there mate' or notice that you've .. oh forget it

Posted On:
    8/12/2006 6:45am

Style: Boxing, Solar Ray Attack

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KempoFist
    Somewhere along the line you failed at life.
    somehow, if you fall for that , maybe your schools failed?
    http://woodwardswhiskey.wordpress.com/

He was punching him like the collective karmic debt he'd accrued was coming to collections, mostly on his face.

Posted On:
    8/12/2006 7:31am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Scams are brilliant.

This happened when I was at work to the manager, the guy asked for the 20 at the end and the manager just looked at him until he admited what he was doing.

He then said "ahh you got me" and walked out, we saw him running past the shop 10min later shouting "DIDNT WORK THERE EITHER!!!"
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast