Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/10/2006 8:46pm

Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

paxbaculum fun

Sometimes, when I'm especially bored, I'll re-register at pax baculum using new IP and email addresses. I like playing with Phil, when online, so it's worth the trouble. This time I was banned for defending the homeless. Anyone with an account is welcome to view the thread, in case it wasn't deleted. My username for the week was jebus.

So, in the spirit of sharing, why were you banned from "Fair Discussion"?

BJJ Black Belt

Posted On:
    8/11/2006 7:56pm

supporting member
     Style: Rex Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    for being a "sports guy"

Founder/GrandSensei of Joint British / Papua New Guinean Non-contact Lawn Bowls Jiu Jitsu Committee

Posted On:
    8/11/2006 9:05pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He asked for a critique of one of his essays.

I did it.

Obviously, prompt banning ensued.
    Imports from Japan, Shipping Worldwide! Art Junkie, Scramble, BJJ Spirits, Reversal...
    Scramble Stuff

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/11/2006 9:35pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Someone there pointed out that thir disparaging comments about Bullshido were advertising for the site; I noted out that the most users Pax Baculum had ever had at one time was 19, but at that very moment more than a hundred people were reading Bullshido, so no advertising from Pax Baculum was really needed.

BJJ Black Belt

Posted On:
    8/12/2006 3:10pm

supporting member
     Style: Rex Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The first amendment is in full effect here...

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    8/12/2006 3:29pm

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Intellectual dishonesty.

Phil said the problem with BJJ was that you shouldn't learn to go to the ground as your go-to option all the time.
    I said I had not yet been taught such a strategy of BJJ, and that I study Gracie Barra, which is about as mainstream and common as BJJ gets.
    Phil said "nobody has made that argument."
    I posted a quote of him making the argument on the same page.

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    8/12/2006 3:31pm

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just so we're clear, Pax Baculum is Phil's property to do with as he pleases. He doesn't violate the letter or the spirit of the First Amendment when he bans someone for disagreeing with him about fighting any more than Phrost violates it when he bans people for racist posts or the like.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/12/2006 3:51pm

Style: -

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The guy has narcissistic personality disorder.

That's a fancy way for psychiatrists to say "wow, you're a total asshole".

Can you say illusions of grandeur? The guy actually thinks he was responsible for the popularization of the word "troll", because of some article he wrote years ago. He constantly talks about how it is often cited...well, I have never seen anyone cite it except for fatass himself. He also goes on and on about how he is such an excellent writer. He's not. In fact, his writing is atrocious. It's boring and repetetive. His writing is the antithesis of engaging.

See how I just used a big word for the sake of using it? Yeah, guess who I learned that trick from. Betcha think I'm some sort of excellent writer or something!

The other people on that forum are funny as well. They consider themselves titans of logic and wit, and of course anyone who disagrees with them is intellectually dishonest. The irony, it kills me...

And that Dan Weber guy is just fucking insane. His crazy rantings are hilarious, if you can read them. Fatass is a better writer than him, and that's saying something.

Seriously, I just wish people would leave the guy alone. His ego thrives on this sort of thing, and if people ignored him he would shrivel up and go away. Not that it matters. He doesn't realize he's just a laughing stock. Really though, he probably just creamed his panties after reading this thread, and is making a post about bullshido right now.
    Last edited by pariah; 8/12/2006 3:57pm at .

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    8/12/2006 5:37pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've never registered at PB and I don't think I ever will. Unlike Phil and his wanabe's I have actual experence in both civilian and military combat. Therefore I will be banned on site for being REAL and not a fantasy warrior.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Posted On:
    8/12/2006 6:15pm

Join us... or die
     Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I tried to register once, just to take a look by myslef at what was going on on those forums, just to see it what everybody was saying was true or they were exaggerating.

Also I wanted to have an honest discussion with the regulars there, as weel as Phil, to see if it was true that disagreeing meant an automatic ban.

But they didn't validate my account.

The thing is, it is very easy to get banned from that forum, if we count the number of people who have been.

I don't see getting banned there as some sort of medal.