Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 5 1 2345 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/15/2003 1:36pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Everybody says that when you fight with someone bigger than you, or meaby with someone that could harm you a lot, you should kick HIM in the testicules also known as Balls or jewels or nuts, in order to stun or KO him.
    I have used this technique 1 or 2 times and did work; BUT...

I've heard that it doesn't always works with everyone.

Have you been in a situation where the "Kicking in Balls" techniques failed?

I wonder because i don't like that kind of surprises... because if it's a big man and i kick him in the balls and doesn't even blink, he might take it personal.

Posted On:
    7/15/2003 1:39pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You better have a nut crushed if a kick to the balls can kill your fighting spirit in a real confrontation.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/15/2003 1:41pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've been kicked in the sack and continued fighting. But after the fight, I went to a bathroom, puked, and silently whimpered for a while.

Fighting Spirit is 90% of the battle. If you don't have it, you ain't **** -- regardless of what style you practice.

Marasmos

Posted On:
    7/15/2003 1:43pm

supporting member
     Style: 10th Planet JJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have been kicked in the balls in a real fight twice. Both times it hurt me, but it also pissed me off enough that I really fucked up the guy who kicked me. Howevr, it both times it did stun me for a couple of seconds, and my oponents failed to capitalize on that to finish the fight. If they knew what they were doing, they would have had a chance to win right there.

Groin kicks are a pretty good trick if you know how to throw them, and know how to follow up on them. They are not the solution to all fights.

------------------------
    I remain, Hapko3
    You say what about my rice?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/15/2003 1:43pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hahahaha
    me too man, it's painful to remember

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/15/2003 1:47pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've used the "hand to throat" technique once but not with full strenght and the guy almost faints.
    So if the kick in the balls fails, is good to try the throat punch next? i mean, in a thought situation because i know its almost deadly although is dificult to aim.

Marasmos

Posted On:
    7/15/2003 1:55pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, I wouldn't think the groin punch is a good idea, because generally the person will bend over that the head will come down.

I would clinch and pull hte head down into my knee repeatedly.

------------------------
    I remain, Hapko3

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/15/2003 3:35pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I once kicked Yan Fei in the groin. He just looked at me and grinned. I kicked him again and he told me to stop it, otherwise he'd kick me in the groin.

I stopped.

All part and parcel of Shaolin's Iron Groin skill. I'm sure you guys have seen footage of Monks dragging trucks with their privates...i do believe you can see this unique footage in the upcoming National Geographic "Inside Shaolin" documentary...where yours truly will be in it! As for what role, i'm not sure yet.

Marasmos

Posted On:
    7/15/2003 3:42pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "I once kicked Yan Fei in the groin. He just looked at me and grinned. I kicked him again and he told me to stop it, otherwise he'd kick me in the groin."

Bullshit.

Unless he was doing the silly judokai stick-your-pelvis-into-the-kick trick. The scrotum is extremely easy to rupture, and a powerful enough kick will cause irreperable damage to the testes.

------------------------
    I remain, Hapko3

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/15/2003 6:09pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    id prefer to put my entire shin thro there sack and pelvs then reap them with the kickin leg (reap not rape) belive me a shattered pelvis will proberly stop you fightin for at least a few moments! unless your a dark lord baji ninja army killing machine, but surly theve all died out by now??
Page 1 of 5 1 2345 LastLast