Page 6 of 8 First ... 2345678 Last

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sfe

Oh thank God! The goats-of-evil-superdoom that roam the streets of my once happy town will soon be vanquished by this breathtaking technique.

Fuckin goats...:icon_evil

I thought that his booked looked interesting in the store, as I am a Grade A noob myself. Very glad that I found out not to waste my time or money.

Style
    TKD
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Dillman's methods may be a bit off

Dillman's methods are probably a bit whacky, but some claim that they work. I actually know a guy who's going to a seminar of his soon. Apparently Dillman was once a decent martial artist, but for some reason he relies too much on just the pressure points to work instead of just striking and using pressure points additionally. The problem is that pressure points are so hard to find that they just can't be relied on completely by themselves; in fact, some people just don't have any nerves that work for anything or are not responsive at all, so in the street, the only sure-fire thing is to just hit, hit, hit something until the other person can't take it anymore.

Style
    MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sfe
    Speaking of goats...

I know this has been posted before a couple of years ago, but anyone who is amused by Dillman should check out The Men Who Stare At Goats by Jon Ronson.

It's a well researched account of the US Government spending millions trying to develop super psychic warriors, including detailed accounts of Green Berets trying to stare goats to death. Apparently one claimed to have actually done it.

This is one of the funniest books I've ever read but also very scary. The guys involved, high up in the military, seem to take it very seriously.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/074...876959?ie=UTF8

ARGUMENTUM AD LATINUM DICTIONAIRUM Join us... or die
    Style
    Fucking Prost
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yet Woos cite "the US Government PAID to study ____" to justify their crap!

--J.D.
    Why yes, I still have sand in my vagina! It is because I am a lying cowardly child who got buttfucked by MEANIE Doctor X! I also do not know the Latin and it makes me cry!!--Phrost

The gift that keeps on giving supporting member
    Style
    On hiatus
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And they doubted me in this thread:

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=44936

Style
    musabetsu kakuto & booj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i love mr. dillman... should read his new book "how to make love using chi"... did wonders for me

Style
    Ryukyu Kempo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Japan Junkie
    Who is saying Dillman is a fraud? Until you experience his power for real, you may have to be careful what you say. Dillman's stuff does have some merit, but you won't give it a chance. If Moneymaker went after you, you would be a bit scared also. I dare you to go to Dillman and say his stuff works and see what happens. He used to do fighting competitions and forms, you know, in the old days. He isn't just a pushover. His fatness is just an illusion as to what's behind the true martial artist inside. You guys are taking that stuff for granted, that the physical means everything in martial arts. Until you experience the metaphysical, you'll never get to the higher levels of the martial science. As you get older, the body starts to go, so more internal arts may be of more significance when you don't have the same strength as before.

I agree with Japan Junkie

Fasten your seat belts, and prepare for lift off
    Style
    Combat Cuddling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The first time I heard of Dillman I called the number and asked if Dillman did open challenges. Guess what they said? NO! Because hes a fucking fraud. Grow up :homo:

Style
    Ryukyu Kempo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    just because people don't accept challenges, does not mean that they are frauds, maybe some else needs to grow up

Style
    Ryukyu Kempo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i am not here to make enemies with anybody, just to prove that George Dillman is a good man

Page 6 of 8 First ... 2345678 Last