Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 11121314 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/09/2006 1:13pm

Style: Self Protection

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Really? Do find me a post where someone with experience of the Shredder slagged it off.

As far as I saw, everyone who slagged it had no experience of it whatsoever....... whilst anyone and everyone who DID have experience had good things to say about it.

There's a search function..... why not show me these people and their posts? Or have you just made that up?

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    10/09/2006 1:25pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How did you miss it you were on the same thread? StrongMachine said several times that one of his students was also a student of Dimitri and ShumaGorath said he had pple try it on him but didn't feel that it would work standing in a clinch but would be better on the ground. I'm not going to search for it. You know the threads do it yourself.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/09/2006 1:31pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Im sorry. I thought you were talking about people who had experience of it and slagged it off. The things you talk of are of people having second hand and/or dubious experience of it.... and not really slagging it off.

But, luckily, all the threads and posts are there for you to prove me wrong.

Tick..... tock...... tick...... tock........

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/09/2006 1:36pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Phew folks? Can't you just smell his keyboard a'burnin' as he searches through those old threads!

Haw haw haw!

Posted On:
    10/09/2006 1:36pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL. Well don't hold your breath you'll pass out. I've said my peice and that's that. Whether you continue whine about it is on you not me.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    -Daniel Tosh

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/09/2006 1:50pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Guys.

What do women do when you prove them wrong?

Why, my oh my.... they say they're no longer interested......

Haw haw haw!

Posted On:
    10/09/2006 1:56pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I said that from the start. Notice my first response was I didn't care. So whats changed? Or are you upset because like a woman I won't do what you want? I think its that.
    ______

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

-Daniel Tosh

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/09/2006 4:29pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You military guys are always treatin each other like women, getting down and dirty in the sand pit all the time........ finding ways to get each other in the guard.

Pervert!

Posted On:
    10/09/2006 6:43pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ - Homeland Security

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bujutsuboy
    Im sorry. I thought you were talking about people who had experience of it and slagged it off. The things you talk of are of people having second hand and/or dubious experience of it.... and not really slagging it off.
    Originally I was ignoring this thread but now we're in Faustian summoning territory, so-ooo...

I had someone who claimed to be a direct student of what's-his-name try that Shredder thing on me, and since it was to prove a point I told him to go 100% and do his best to mess up my face. I had him try at least twice and both times I just took a step back, controlled his arms and threw him. He even made this hilarious "angry face" as he tried to get ahold of my face or whatever. The point is that I handily defeated him with less than a year of experience in recreational Judo. Shortly before he left the university I had completely converted him into a grappling fanboy through this and other experiments, like the time he bit my ribs from under mount and I nearly popped his elbow and wrist.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wastrel
    I think the forum's traditionally light-handed approach to moderation has become untenable.

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    10/09/2006 9:46pm

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bujutsuboy
    Maybe Im missing something. Isn't this site about suspecting, analysing, and then exposing bullshit?

Looking back at the threads it seems that many regulars here called "bullshit" on Richard Dimitri without ever having analysing his stuff. They commented, with venom, ridicule and abuse BUT HAVENT SEEN HIS STUFF?
    Dimitri's made comments regarding how he handled a street situation where he demeaned his wife through cowardice. His wife was understandably upset. Was it wrong to debate the merits of his act?

Whilst trying to find your non existent research I stumbled upon related threads about Geoff Thompson. It turns out that he has been treated the same way. How many other good people have been bad mouthed totally unjustifiably in the name of your so called bullshido?
    The Geoff Thompson material appears to be no different than any other RBSD crapola to me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfkjKMQP9y8
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 11121314 LastLast