Western boxing
    Wrestling

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/28/2002 6:42pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Phrost Man,

Has any other A-hole tried to sue and did this guy just blow away?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/29/2002 12:56am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    After having read the posts put up on this ridiculous site and having discussed this matter with my attorney I have come to realize that none of you are worth my time, effort, worry and hard earned money.
    Hmmm, who is this joker and what was said about him that required the involvement of an attorney?

Therefore, I quite simply don't have the time or energy to waste on someone or some people who are less than a man and hide behind a computer screen. I am sure you are quite the martial artist, trained for all those years and can defend yourself against any situation, right? Yet, you are to big of a coward to put your name and identity on a post. Haha, you are all a bunch of clowns.

You are all disgraces to martial art. The true joke of this forum is the forum itself. Hey, come to a place where you can bad mouth whoever you want and stay nice and safe behind your desk. You are all an embarrassment and cowards. None of you are men, you are children. Maybe when you all grow up someday you will put your name on your posts.

If you wish to discuss this further don't bother placing yet another cowardly post on this site where cowards come to be tough, come on down to Malandra's Martial Art Center any evening and earn my respect.

I'm sure this has nothing to do with the fact that many of us have wives and children and are extremly careful about giving out our identities to any old faceless psycho. Not to mention, it is not a very safe practice anyway. When people post these log vile rants, I always wonder if they are trying to convince us, or themselves.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/03/2003 12:18pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    maybe instead of fighting you all should be drinking tea together. lol

RAAAAAAR! Fear the Tiger!

Posted On:
    1/03/2003 12:42pm

supporting member
     Style: Karate/Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    TKDgirl: LOL!

"You are all cabbage!"

Regards,
    CrimsonTiger

"You sure talk a lot. Are you going to train at all tonight, or just stand there the whole time?" -Sempai Dale
    Regards,
    CrimsonTiger

"Na'h, they should go to old school rules.
    One guy gets sword and sheild, the other gets a net and a trident.
    Lions eat christians between rounds." - Strong Machine

Welterweight

Posted On:
    1/03/2003 2:44pm

supporting member
     Style: SECRET DEADLY

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well with all this bravado going on this one all I have to say is, HE HAS INVITED ANYOINE TO HIS DOJO TO FACE OFF ANYTIME. He should not have to travel to prove his metal, the fact of saying meet me here for 10,00 dollars is **** since most do not have that lying around. I do not know him or care to, however there are alot of folks on this board who have always said they would throw down anytime anywhere with anyone. If you have strong opinions about his background act on them. I would love to see a video of someone walking into his dojo and proving thier point. I always say at my dojo don't tell me show me the proof is in the pain.

EAT SLEEP TRAIN
    ----------------------------------------
    After reading Jekyll's threads I bring back an old sig.......

Do you really train or just bore people on message boards and parties talking about it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/03/2003 2:52pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A quote from the dude of dudes - my Teacher after he read the thread and legal threat.

"Two types of ego's in the world ones that substained and are intact and others that are lacking and shallow and need to be feed."

Give this boy some money for the bread line!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/05/2003 1:13pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anyone that want's to know the truth about all this , as opposed to the spew of BS that is coming from "x-student" go back to the general disscussion board and click on "tom patire grand master of hom do"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/06/2003 11:33pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    <Unlike you, who has obviously not used any of your gargantuan intellect to investigate what is actually being said here, we choose to be informed.>

I haven't seen anything that would lead me to believe you guys are informed about anything other than questioning other people's abilities or knowledge. Didn't your momma teach you better?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234