Sponsored Links Spacer Image

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    7/17/2003 7:35pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    GODDAMIT PEOPLE, I POSTED THIS LINK ABOUT SIX MONTHS AGO AND RECEIVED A LUKEWARM RECEPTION AT BEST

Fine. Goodbye to all my online friends forever.

THIS IS BOYD WHEN HE'S RUNNING FROM THE SCHOOL YARD AFTER GETTING BEAT UP: boydrunner, beep beep, that coyote's after you, beep beep, boydrunner if he catches you, your through. --Jamoke, winning the hearts of children worldwide
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Posted On:
    7/17/2003 7:42pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Submission Wrestling.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    is that prhost on top in the first picture?

poor boyd.

"Wrestling is the Martial Art of America";
    "If you don't know how to wrestle you don't know how to fight, that's the prerequisite to fighting" David Tank Abbott
    "Training = pain." - I said that.

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123