Page 85 of 185 FirstFirst ... 35758182838485 8687888995135 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/17/2006 1:22am

Style: Bujinkan Ninjutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    polishillusion: ROFLOL! immagine 200 000 people arround the world askim him that same question!! Omg, he would quit immediately! I am for it , who's with me ? Or do you really support terrorists ? (loool)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/17/2006 1:39am

Style: Hung Gar / Choy Li Fut

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, I would not say that, but as I am comming to see on this site, a comment like yours may or may not be serious. As for the next post after yours, No, I probably would not quit if there was information to gain, just ignore the smart @$$ comments and move on I do have a question on topic though.
    When is the next meeting on this subject if there is another meeting? I have considered working out with Mr Scots crew to get my old self back into shape and further develop my art and would like to see what I read about in here first hand. If nothing else, the videos if I could come to stillwater and view them would be most helpfull. I still want no part of an issue, but information may be usefull.
    Thank you and God bless,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Shoshinsha
    hunggar_stundent: i knew that allready :P
    Btw, how did you identify so well what i was talking about ?:) Does it mean you really hate America ? (lol)

ARGUMENTUM AD LATINUM DICTIONAIRUM

Posted On:
    9/17/2006 4:11am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Argumenta ad Rem

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I thought he was gone?

Like a bloody opera singer, always coming back to make a "final performance.

--Old Tom
    Quote Originally Posted by hunggar_student
    There ya go, I spent a little time looking for a better place to post. The more I read the more I get the feeling that you are trying to insult me with the accusations of my personage, . . .
    Argumentum ad misericordiam.

Continues whining. . ..

For those who offered even abusive information, Thank you and God bless,,
    Which god? I would really like to know the answer to that. I remain parital to Ianna since, of course, the only rational reason to choose a religion is the quality and flexibility of the Temple Prostitutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoshinsha
    DoctorX:Kudos!
    You do me too much honor.

But ... lol, isnt DIS-LEXIA the disorder of not able to read properly? Alexia is a name dude
    "Dyslexia" is an imparement of reading. "Alexia" is the absence of reading. "Agraphia" is, then, the inability to write. All together, "alexia without agraphia" is the ability to write but not read. A person suffering from this condition can write spontaneously--he can even take dictation--but he cannot read what he writes.

Understanding how this happens reveals much about language. . . .

The dude you commented is saying all those things because he is a crappy martial artists and he wants to raise his standards and defends his ego by defending Mr Scott - why ? He SPARRED with him for goodnes's sake!! (probably lost too! lol)
    As I explained above, I really have little interest in "sock hunts"--figuring out whether or not a poster is genuine, faking/trolling, or is someone else--commonly refered to as a "sock puppet." His sudden defense of Coda after claiming to have read this thread indicates either he did not read it, or he is trolling. The fact that he has remained in the thread when he could have left pages ago further raises suspicion.

But who cares. If he is sincere and genuine he knows what to do.

I rather suspect--if forced to guess--he fell for Coda's "Christianity" and "preaching" and just assumed he must be good and us nasty skeptical people are bad. Well, as Dai notes in his discussion of the interview, some of those confronting Coda are religious and take quite the offense at him trying to hide behind their religion.

I would say "trying to hide behind religion" is par for the course for religion, but I am MEAN.

--J.D.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/17/2006 7:22am

Style: none currently

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Geez, I wish some of you people could have handled hunggar student with kid gloves... I mean, if he is just a confused newb who thought his opinion would matter, then bullshido comes off as a bunch of unreasonable assholes to whatever parents might be looking at this thread to decide if they should pull little Johnny out of class...
    Maybe it was Coda, or maybe just someone who has a very low reading comprehension rate, but shouldn't we stick to the issue: ripping Coda a new one for all the lies he has told and continues to tell...

Zombie Herald

Posted On:
    9/17/2006 9:17am

supporting member
     Style: Alliance BJJ (Blue)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

zombies are coming

No, I would not say that, but as I am comming to see on this site, a comment like yours may or may not be serious. As for the next post after yours, No, I probably would not quit if there was information to gain, just ignore the smart @$$ comments and move on I do have a question on topic though.
    When is the next meeting on this subject if there is another meeting? I have considered working out with Mr Scots crew to get my old self back into shape and further develop my art and would like to see what I read about in here first hand. If nothing else, the videos if I could come to stillwater and view them would be most helpfull. I still want no part of an issue, but information may be usefull.
    Even the very young can be infected. Do not be fooled by his crying, he still bites.

Luckily, due to his small size, there is a fun way to deal with him. Keep it puree.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/17/2006 11:27am

Style: TKD & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    To Hunggar_student -

It's nice to meet a fellow Oklahoman martial artist, especially one from close to where I lived before moving away to start a career.

I recognize that your previous dealings with Coda Scott may have been amicable ones, as that seems to be a consistent sentiment among the people he associates with. In the first thread during the investigation, the one unified point that his defenders would assert was that he's a "nice guy." Your own experiences are the first thing you have to go on, and it's your choice whether you want to take in the information that we've gathered on the boy and perhaps give it some critical consideration.

Think of us as the Consumer Reports of martial arts. You'd do your homework on any other major investment (like a 60" HD flat-panel television, washing machine, automobile, computer hardware, etc), so why not do the same with a program that's supposed to affect your own body and teach you to defend yourself from someone who is aggressively trying to injure or kill you?

Regarding your long-lost Sifu, I will say that this particular thread is really not turning out to be the place to find the information you seek. Most of the posters in the thread are not even from Oklahoma, let alone near your area. Even having lived just north of you for several years in Stillwater, I had never in my life encountered the Sifu whom you've spoken of. You were redirected to the New Members section of the forum so that you could post your own topic to try and locate information, rather than try to glean something from a massive discussion on an unrelated topic in here. I do apologize if some of the responses have offended you, and that's why I'm trying to give you a more reasonable explanation why the last few pages of comments have gone the way they have.

I'm taking a leap of faith in trusting that you're being honest about your reasons for posting, as well as the limited scope of your dealings with Coda. If you'd like, please PM me and I can recommend you several high-quality martial arts groups near you that are recognized and in good standing with the other local groups, as well as the good workout that you seem to be looking for.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/17/2006 11:35am

Style: Wu/Hao Taiji; BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When is the next meeting on this subject if there is another meeting?
    Nothing planned right now, check back in October.

I have considered working out with Mr Scots crew to get my old self back into shape and further develop my art
    In that case there's Anderson's TKD, Oklahoma TKD, Unified Martial Arts, Fox Martial Arts in Coyle, or any of the MA classes at the OSU Colvin Center.

If nothing else, the videos if I could come to stillwater and view them would be most helpfull.
    Which videos? Star Wars? Dracula? The meeting with Scott? Sleepless in Seattle maybe?

I still want no part of an issue, but information may be usefull.
    Sorry, but when you vouched for Scott's behavior in your first post you, you forfeited the right to be impartial. It's time to pick a side or get out of here.

Quote Originally Posted by hunggra_student
    仏を愛してもらうね

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/17/2006 12:16pm

Style: Hung Gar / Choy Li Fut

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Finally, and intelegent answer, Thank you. I tried to pm you, it looks as if I do not have enough posts to use that feature but no worries. You can try to pm me with an email address and I will see if I can access the mail box, not sure how they do that here. Otherwise I will give email and/or phone number in open forum if that is allowed, if not someone correct me before I mess up again.
    This subject now has a thread in the basement where nubes belong so on my personal quest please answer there, I know it does not belong in this thread.
    FOR THE RECORD. It was not my intention to "Hijack" any thread and yes, assuming this was an investigation I (prehaps ignorantly) assumed that one more view and/or oppinion may be viewed as just that, not as a defence or condemnation of anyone, it is not intended to be such. The videos I asked about is the footage from the meeting at Mr Scot's dojo. True, I could simply workout with the man for a time and see for myself, but advanced knowledge is alwayse helpfull but no, insearting an oppinion or relaying an experience does not qualify as choosing a side. To choose a side at this point would be to place myselfe as a judge(one without proper knowledge of the subject I might add) and I do not do such things, which I am thinking is why I am not too popular in this thread.
    In any case, thank you for the offer and I look forward to hearing from you on both matters.
    Good day and God bless (BTW, I am not a kid that is taken in by a religion front, these things too will come back to bite the backside of those who try to use Christianity as a front for anything and I have no pitty for anyone who finds themselves delt with harshly for such things. Again, do not try to twist my statement into anything other than face value, I am not defending or judging anyone by that statement either.)

Quote Originally Posted by Dio
    To Hunggar_student -

It's nice to meet a fellow Oklahoman martial artist, especially one from close to where I lived before moving away to start a career.

I recognize that your previous dealings with Coda Scott may have been amicable ones, as that seems to be a consistent sentiment among the people he associates with. In the first thread during the investigation, the one unified point that his defenders would assert was that he's a "nice guy." Your own experiences are the first thing you have to go on, and it's your choice whether you want to take in the information that we've gathered on the boy and perhaps give it some critical consideration.

Think of us as the Consumer Reports of martial arts. You'd do your homework on any other major investment (like a 60" HD flat-panel television, washing machine, automobile, computer hardware, etc), so why not do the same with a program that's supposed to affect your own body and teach you to defend yourself from someone who is aggressively trying to injure or kill you?

Regarding your long-lost Sifu, I will say that this particular thread is really not turning out to be the place to find the information you seek. Most of the posters in the thread are not even from Oklahoma, let alone near your area. Even having lived just north of you for several years in Stillwater, I had never in my life encountered the Sifu whom you've spoken of. You were redirected to the New Members section of the forum so that you could post your own topic to try and locate information, rather than try to glean something from a massive discussion on an unrelated topic in here. I do apologize if some of the responses have offended you, and that's why I'm trying to give you a more reasonable explanation why the last few pages of comments have gone the way they have.

I'm taking a leap of faith in trusting that you're being honest about your reasons for posting, as well as the limited scope of your dealings with Coda. If you'd like, please PM me and I can recommend you several high-quality martial arts groups near you that are recognized and in good standing with the other local groups, as well as the good workout that you seem to be looking for.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    9/17/2006 2:01pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Losing Weight

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Finally, and intelegent answer, Thank you. I

Self-pwned.

Zombie Herald

Posted On: