Page 5 of 185 First 1234567891555105 ... Last
    Mostly, I just sit here. Mostly. staffhall of fame
    Style
    MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dio
    Can you comment at all on whether his class enrollment has changed as a result of the public discussion?
    I don't expect to see a change for a little while yet. Coda does come off as a nice, honest guy; people who have already put their trust in him are not going to just drop him right off, not most of them, regardless of our findings. I imagine they'll each want to talk to him about this, some he'll manage to keep, hopefully more will realize what's going on.

That and less than a week is not enough time to see the true weight of what's going on.

Style
    BJJ/ Judo/ MT
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good job guys. I think hall of fame is in order for you.

Style
    American FreeStyle Karate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

True Power...Our responce.

After the meeting, I began to realize that Bullshido and those around it helped me see what the Martial Arts world has become...the error of my leadership and what we should do to fully achive our goal...

In regaurds to the BB whos nose i said I broke, and my fighting Mr. Connor,

As for Mr. Connor I honestly dont remember fighting him, I wish I did, I cant find it in any of my fighting journals anything, (Fighting journals: is a list of persons I have sparred with, rather in tourn or a class setting) I have asked my firends, nothing, so If you say it then I will agree, I wont try and argu, you would have no reson to lie, And for my knee shot that hurt you I am very sorry, I have not hit anyone anywhere that I didnt intend to since then...(enless some one comes forward and says so, and Mr. Lesonce I mean to kick you that hard in the gut so you can just cry...And I know what your going to say and my retort is NO YOUR A TOWL)

and as for what I said To Mr. Gilreath, I meant what I said, I am sorry that I lied, I made an assumtion, my own truth, and for that I apologized.

So, I would like to offically aplologize for my story of breaking who's ever nose I claimed to break, I am sorry, and honestly it was my mistake, I apologize to the Wild Bunch TKD in the OSU Colvin Center, and anyone else whom it might have offended. And just FYI...I went to the OSU CC TKD C and asked the head inst, Lori? why there was hostility b/t keylen? and myself...she said that my coming to class and sparring after just going the the class was dis respectful, and it upset the staff ect...So i offered my apologies and i was under the im pression all was ok...So here is my second apology to them, and i will try to do somthing better in the future...

As for the High school "event" I said that it wasnt an issue I denied comment on it, and said at the meeting that under Mr. Hulls advisment, I will change the way that story is told so that thier is not future issues, but again I have nothing further to say in regaurds to that issue.

USMAA Cert instructor...Big mistake, didnt think to put disclaimer or somthing, will be corrected, thank you for bringing it to my attention.

World champ ect. I know what i did and I dont have to prove it to anyone else, Most of my students have not asked about my fighting history and I dont tell them I belive it was olorin who siad somthing like...the product you advertise versus what you produce...world champion? it do snt add up. I agree, I focus on the inner self and getting a students heart in the right, i help those who need help to help themselves, then we focus on punches and kicks. In light of this Im changing it. In fact Im putting on the new site only what is on my wall.

Master Instructor. I have never called my self a "Master" of any kind, the Term "master instructor" was originally intended to be simply a rank that an instructor can earn, such as senior or chief master ect... But after a visit with quite litterally all the blackbelts I am assoicated with, we found that "yea if someone dont know you, i can see how they could mess up...granted they could ask and find out" but after carful review... we will change it.

Staford...name calling? ok...we all got a laugh out of it...

:chewy:

And finally, I know who I am and where I come from and what i have earned in my 20 years upon this earth, My associate Blackbelts, Students, Staff, Parents and myself know the measure of my ablities, goal and resolve.

Short of the nose and lied...thats it, thats is my lie and you all have exposed it,

But more importantly you have shown me the way and gave us all at and near True Power a new direction to go in, I am sorry that it had to happen this way, but a blessing is a blessing rather in the form of words or a side kick...

I would like to thank everyone for the time that they have put into this "investigation". But i think this will be the last post from True Power and anyone associated with True Power, Neither the Body of the school nor myself see any reason to keep reading. However I know that this will not end those of you at Bullshido or any more threating emails, but for me, a Lie i told i got to accpt and say im sorry, i screwed up,

"They came in to do one thing and did exaclty the opposite...they tried to weaken you but they made you stronger" (as one member of this site said to me) but we at True Power dont go behind others backs and say somthing other that what we say in person.

I wish you all the very best of luck, and applaude you for your work,

Coda Scott
    Chief Instructor
    True Power Martial Arts Academy
    Hombatsu Dojo

Style
    xingyi
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    After the meeting, I began to realize that Bullshido and those around it helped me see what the Martial Arts world has become...the error of my leadership and what we should do to fully achive our goal...

As for Mr. Connor I honestly dont remember fighting him, I wish I did, I cant find it in any of my fighting journals anything, (Fighting journals: is a list of persons I have sparred with, rather in tourn or a class setting) I have asked my firends, nothing, so If you say it then I will agree, I wont try and argu, you would have no reson to lie, And for my knee shot that hurt you I am very sorry, I have not hit anyone anywhere that I didnt intend to since then...(enless some one comes forward and says so, and Mr. Lesonce I mean to kick you that hard in the gut so you can just cry...And I know what your going to say and my retort is NO YOUR A TOWL)

and as for what I said To Mr. Gilreath, I meant what I said, I am sorry that I lied, I made an assumtion, my own truth, and for that I apologized.

So, I would like to offically aplologize for my story of breaking who's ever nose I claimed to break, I am sorry, and honestly it was my mistake, I apologize to the Wild Bunch TKD in the OSU Colvin Center, and anyone else whom it might have offended. And just FYI...I went to the OSU CC TKD C and asked the head inst, Lori? why there was hostility b/t keylen? and myself...she said that my coming to class and sparring after just going the the class was dis respectful, and it upset the staff ect...So i offered my apologies and i was under the im pression all was ok...So here is my second apology to them, and i will try to do somthing better in the future...

As for the High school "event" I said that it wasnt an issue I denied comment on it, and said at the meeting that under Mr. Hulls advisment, I will change the way that story is told so that thier is not future issues, but again I have nothing further to say in regaurds to that issue.

USMAA Cert instructor...Big mistake, didnt think to put disclaimer or somthing, will be corrected, thank you for bringing it to my attention.

World champ ect. I know what i did and I dont have to prove it to anyone else, Most of my students have not asked about my fighting history and I dont tell them I belive it was olorin who siad somthing like...the product you advertise versus what you produce...world champion? it do snt add up. I agree, I focus on the inner self and getting a students heart in the right, i help those who need help to help themselves, then we focus on punches and kicks. In light of this Im changing it. In fact Im putting on the new site only what is on my wall.

Master Instructor. I have never called my self a "Master" of any kind, the Term "master instructor" was originally intended to be simply a rank that an instructor can earn, such as senior or chief master ect... But after a visit with quite litterally all the blackbelts I am assoicated with, we found that "yea if someone dont know you, i can see how they could mess up...granted they could ask and find out" but after carful review... we will change it.

And finally, I know who I am and where I come from and what i have earned in my 20 years upon this earth, My associate Blackbelts, Students, Staff, Parents and myself know the measure of my ablities, goal and resolve.

Short of the nose and lied...thats it, thats is my lie and you all have exposed it,

But more importantly you have shown me the way and gave us all at and near True Power a new direction to go in, I am sorry that it had to happen this way, but a blessing is a blessing rather in the form of words or a side kick...

I would like to thank everyone for the time that they have put into this "investigation". But i think this will be the last post from True Power and anyone associated with True Power, Neither the Body of the school nor myself see any reason to keep reading. However I know that this will not end those of you at Bullshido or any more threating emails, but for me, a Lie i told i got to accpt and say im sorry, i screwed up,

"They came in to do one thing and did exaclty the opposite...they tried to weaken you but they made you stronger" (as one member of this site said to me) but we at True Power dont go behind others backs and say somthing other that what we say in person.

Coda Scott
    Chief Instructor
    Hombatsu Dojo

This is up there with Bunyip and Samuel's work great job.

One question is this guy really twenty? Or is that a misprint?

Style
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

By the way...

Originally Posted by katbrady
    well i have had the unfortunate ordeal of somewhat knowing this guy... from my small encounters of him... something is definately wrong w/ him. don't know what. I honestly thought he was older than I... not maturity but appearance. Once I overhead him talking about himself, as well as the whole grocery store. He said something along the lines of "he's gift to some people in this community (Pawnee/Stillwater area). that we should be greatful he's here for us." this was bout year ago. my husband started attending his classes and he completely threw some of his student around like ragdolls. Funny yet sad...
    i'm glad some ppl are looking into his lies...

And who are you? and Who is your husband? No one throws around my students... I can say NO ONE HAS EVER TAKEN OVER MY CLASS FOR ANY AMOUNT OF TIME THAT WAS NOT ON MY STAFF...BACK UP THIS CLAIM...

Style
    xingyi
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueToTheArts
    NO ONE HAS EVER TAKEN OVER MY CLASS FOR ANY AMOUNT OF TIME THAT WAS NOT ON MY STAFF...BACK UP THIS CLAIM...
    Hmmmm.....................so what does that possibly tell you????

Style
    boxing, gjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow Coda, you sure have had a very exciting life, especially for only being 20 years old!

Style
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Furthermore...

thanx tetsu... i got more goofy encounters and some outrageous accusations he put towards my husband... personally he looks like a brownie from that movie "Willow"...lol... something i found funny.. he had my husband lead his class for him and Coda didn't come back for bout month and half and when he came back he was mad at what was being taught... his students were actually learning techniques and proper movements.. not the "storming the fortress" defense...

Shotokan Karate.. recently achieved his black belt... (i think tha's how u spell it)..

size=3 width="80%" noshade color="#2e2e2e" align=center>
    Last edited by katbrady : Yesterday at 12:03 AM.

No one has taken my class from me that was not on my staff, who are you and who is your husband...who was his instructor? I know i am NO gift to anyone, and the idea that such a lose vauge statment is gold on this site?
    Im sorry to be so forward but wow...

Mostly, I just sit here. Mostly. staffhall of fame
    Style
    MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, IIF, he is twenty years old.

Coda, I sincerely hope you have learned something from all this, I rather doubt you have. You only admit to lying about fighting Kelin when it seems rather clear that stories you're telling your students about your exploits do not check out, your excuse for the paper is weak at best, and we both knowit was never your decision not to teach at the Colvin Center even if we can't go into details here for God and everyone to read.

I would prefer to see you stay in college, graduate, and train seriously under someone else than run your own school. I don't trust you to teach people, let alone children, how to defend themselves and behave like you.

Oh, but you offer free classes! Right, because everything free is good, too good to be true in this case in particular. You may not be reaping the financial rewards yet, but you are certainly giving your ego a more than healthy massage. It is obvious that you have a good deal of people who look up to you, and I ask that you think about who you would look up to in their place; would you look up to a man who lies as much as you do?

We will continue to look into the information you provided, however I think we're just fine not dealing with you again. It is enough to know that a search for you and your school on the internet is more likely to pull up these articles and threads than your own home page.

Note, I never sent you any threatening e-mails and I somehow doubt anyone else innvolved in this investigation has. If you'd care to let us know who is making us look bad, please do forward the offending e-mails to me- while you're at it don't forget the contact information for the younger Mr. Stanford I asked for a few days ago.

Oh, and while I'm at it

No one has taken my class from me that was not on my staff, who are you and who is your husband...who was his instructor? I know i am NO gift to anyone, and the idea that such a lose vauge statment is gold on this site?
    Her quote is not "gold", Coda. Good luck with your new tactic- discrediting this web site is totally going to work out for you.
    Last edited by Stick; 8/06/2006 3:05am at .

Style
    Chinese Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

:chewy:

Coda Scott
    Chief Instructor
    Hombatsu Dojo
    Listen to me kid, if you were one of my blackbelts, and I doubt you would ever be able to obtain that level with me, but if you were I'd be revoking your rank as of yesterday. You have no integrity and no right putting yourself as head of any school let alone claiming the title of Chief or Master instructor. I've been teaching for nearly 17 years now, I hold a 6th degree blackbelt, I worked my ass of to get to where I am. You don't have to prove you're a world champion? Guess again. I'm sick of **** heads like you. I hope our local boys go to the local paper and expose you for who you are. If they ever fly me in I'd love to go face to face with you and those sheep you call students and parents.

Page 5 of 185 First 1234567891555105 ... Last