Page 4 of 185 First 123456781454104 ... Last
    Style
    None
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fantastic work, I appreciate all you've put into it. I know I wouldn't have the patience to listen to him at length, that kind of person makes me want to throw down regardless of my lack of training.

Style
    Linear Hand Techniques
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dai Tenshi ^_^
    ....and Tae Kwon Do of the Korean Origin (that’s seriously what his certificates called it)
    Strange.... I didn't know there was Taekwondo from any other origin???? .... and it's from a Karate club...... sounds BS to me

Quote Originally Posted by Dai Tenshi ^_^
    ..... he asked us what he could do to gain some measure of respect from us and offered up the idea of editing his web site to clarify some of these problems
    A first step might be to remove anything that shows the title of "MASTER" in relation to him.... then remove all the garbage claims that he can't prove

Style
    TKD & BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I eagerly await the response from Coda's group, or at the very least their version of the meeting.

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fox
    Yep, he was never in the Marines & he should not say Marines when he is talking about ROTC or JROTC.

Tom Fox
    Exactly! I just do not know how anyone could confuse Jr. ROTC and Paris Island! That is why I think that he lied to you and that his statement was not some kind of miscommunication. I am glad that you were at the meeting, and I am sorry that this cost you and United Martial Arts a place to train.

AK: Giving new meaning to the word "Unfair."
    Style
    Out-Of-Shape MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I see a hall of fame tag for Dai. This write-up was top notch, boy-o, and everybody knows it. Props, son, mad props.

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dio
    I eagerly await the response from Coda's group, or at the very least their version of the meeting.
    Is their anything they can say? We have the video and we know what Coda said. I think the next step will be condensing all of this down into an article for the Newspress and the O’Colly.
    Last edited by Olorin; 8/05/2006 11:39pm at .

Style
    American Karate,TSD,KFSS
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Olorin
    Exactly! I just do not know how anyone could confuse Jr. ROTC and Paris Island! That is why I think that he lied to you and that his statement was not some kind of miscommunication. I am glad that you were at the meeting, and I am sorry that this cost you and United Martial Arts a place to train.

It did not cost me a place to train, I have my own school, I just visited his school because he invited me & I was curious about his school & his Style. If UMA needs a place to train, I invited them to Coyle.

Style
    TKD & BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Can you comment at all on whether his class enrollment has changed as a result of the public discussion?

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fox
    It did not cost me a place to train, I have my own school,
    Sorry my bad….
    Last edited by Olorin; 8/05/2006 11:43pm at .

Mostly, I just sit here. Mostly. staffhall of fame
    Style
    MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dio
    Can you comment at all on whether his class enrollment has changed as a result of the public discussion?
    I don't expect to see a change for a little while yet. Coda does come off as a nice, honest guy; people who have already put their trust in him are not going to just drop him right off, not most of them, regardless of our findings. I imagine they'll each want to talk to him about this, some he'll manage to keep, hopefully more will realize what's going on.

That and less than a week is not enough time to see the true weight of what's going on.

Page 4 of 185 First 123456781454104 ... Last