Page 2 of 185 FirstFirst 12 34561252102 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/05/2006 8:49pm

Style: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

^That is just as pathetic as it gets.. I can imagine the troubled young man banging his fist agaisnt the wall as he was creating that bullshit in Notepad two days prior to his public execution thinking... "HAHA Ill show them with this." and then hit print in his 1992 Epson Printer.

Coda lad you have just been BULLSHIDOWNED..

Props to the OSU crew for the ongoing investigation. Great read this new article was.

Great write-up Dai.. That video must be worth gold..

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/05/2006 9:05pm

Style: tae kwon do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The fact that neither the board nor the paper is cut strait makes that picture. It's like he was using a crooked pair of kindergarten safety scissors.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/05/2006 9:06pm

Style: Wu/Hao Taiji; BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    someone requested a Helio's head pic on this topic,yes?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HelioandCoda.jpg 
Views:	372 
Size:	53.5 KB 
ID:	6314

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/05/2006 9:09pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Copy/Paste Kid

^That is just as pathetic as it gets.. I can imagine the troubled young man banging his fist agaisnt the wall as he was creating that bullshit in Notepad two days prior to his public execution thinking... "HAHA Ill show them with this." and then hit print in his 1992 Epson Printer.

Coda lad you have just been BULLSHIDOWNED..

Props to the OSU crew for the ongoing investigation. Great read this new article was.

Great write-up Dai.. That video must be worth gold..

Actually that board looks like it's left over from a break, notice how the bottom edge is jagged along
    the grain.
    Last edited by Tetsu_Anaguma; 8/05/2006 9:11pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/05/2006 9:28pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dai Tenshi ^_^
    In 2003 (remember this date) he had been attacked in school, broken both his opponent’s arms and jaw, been stabbed in the neck and arm (the neck wound left no scarring and the scar on the arm was at the inside crease of the elbow- bend our arm and you too can have jus such a scar!),
    funny, he showed me the crease on his arm (I can't believe I fell for that) and one on his stomach that had "healed to the point that it could no longer be seen." He never mentioned his neck.

I love how he can't settle on one version of the story.

Old School DM

Posted On:
    8/05/2006 9:30pm

supporting member
     Style: Nothing current

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The part that I like is that even if the story is true about bringing people in from associated schools around the world for a tournament, how the **** does that make you a WORLD champion?

I mean, so if I go down to the local youth hostel and kick the **** out of some backpackers from Norway, Japan, Germany and Brazil, would that mean I could proclaim myself Muay Thai World Champion 2006, because after all, I did thump some guys from other countries...

Coda wants to know how to win peoples' respect as a man? The first step would be to become one.

Oh, and someone please post me a picture of what exactly the "Christian" flag looks like.

:biblethum
    Jesus loves you. I think you're an asshole.

Posted On:
    8/05/2006 9:32pm

supporting memberhall of fame
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Grashnak
    Oh, and someone please post me a picture of what exactly the "Christian" flag looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by Grashnak
    The part that I like is that even if the story is true about bringing people in from associated schools around the world for a tournament, how the **** does that make you a WORLD champion?
    You are correct; if it happened at all it would make him the champion of John Stanford’s tournament.
    Last edited by Olorin; 8/05/2006 9:38pm at .

Ex-ninja

Posted On:
    8/05/2006 9:42pm

Style: Muso Shinden Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well done, guys.
    --
    L.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/05/2006 9:52pm

Style: Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    To the OSU gang,
    Just did a quick read of this post, and Brav-f-ing-o! I still will comment in detail later, especially about the knife story. Dai, you got my vote for Hall of Fame status! Again, well done!

Posted On:
    8/05/2006 9:58pm

supporting memberhall of fame
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh and just to let everyone know Coda evoked religion half a dozen times in the first few minutes.

This prompted Doug to blurt out latter in the evening “Please stop using my Jesus to sell your crooked business.” Doug did a good job not going completely ballistic, he has a low tolerance for BS.

As for us, we did not want a shouting match we wanted information that we could check and we got it.

What was difficult was then viewing the tape and finding out what Coda actually said. On questions where he had little defense he would start by explaining something that was off topic to the question, he would talk for a while so that those present would forget the original question, and then come at the question sideways, and give two or three contradictory answers that only half answered the question.

It was all very confusing, and hard to follow. Good thing we had the video. The video was his biggest mistake! On occasion he messed up bad like when he stated that Stanford’s tournament ran from 1996 to 2000, but that he was the World Champion of this tournament in 2002! Coda’s age really hurt him. He had to cram a lot of “accomplishments” into a few years. Another example, he was World Champion in 2002. He was then badly injured and out for a year, but had the AKBA tournament in 2003! The dates tripped him up at times but I do not know if any of the parents caught it. However we did once we carefully reviewed the video.
    Last edited by Olorin; 8/05/2006 10:26pm at .
Page 2 of 185 FirstFirst 12 34561252102 ... LastLast