225253 Bullies, 3640 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1844
Page 135 of 185 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135 136137138139145 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/02/2006 10:33pm

Style: Freestyle Kempo/Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    well in the manner of mind manipulation i'm meaning starting from outside influence, into personal beliefs, and then into the five weaknesses of the mind (fear, lust, anger, greed, sympathy)...well we can talk about all that next time i come over (still open Wednesday?). and i had no idea that he was only 20...i thought he was was in his late 20s at the least, lol. if i had known his age i would've caught on to it a long time ago...

ARGUMENTUM AD LATINUM DICTIONAIRUM

Posted On:
    10/02/2006 10:36pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Argumenta ad Rem

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    People should not try to outmaneuver themselves.

The simplest thing is to demand through his ISP to have the "black belt test board" names removed. That may not work because, despite complaints now, those individuals did sit on a board which Coda will use for his own self-aggrandizement . . . as I predicted . . . me . . . because it is all about me. . . . However, I would strongly recommend that those who were involved on this board meet with a lawyer, cough up about $50-100 to have a letter sent demanding removal of such implied endorsements.

One can then even consider publishing an open letter--how much is add space in a local newspaper if everyone contributes a few bucks to rescue their reputations?--stating the FACTS and DISAVOWING the test. Something like:

It comes to our attention that we have been advertised as members of a board blah . . . blah . . . blah . . . while we agree under the best intentions despite the warnings of the Giant of a Man, that True Warrior [Tm.--Ed.], Doctor X, whose underwear we are not worthy to sniff . . . blah . . . blah . . . we had no voting authority. We repudiate the results.

It has further come to our attention that the individual Coda Scott--as predicted by His Most Sublime Majesty Doctor X--is using our names to lend credibility to his promotions, claims, blah . . . blah . . . blah. . . .

We wish to formally repudiate . . . blah . . . blah . . . and the horse Coda rode in on.

Did we mention that Doctor X is the kindest, warmest, most wonderful human being in whole wide world?
    Something like that . . . leave it too the lawyers.

Better than imagined "ninja tactics" and the like, the popular press and ANYONE involved in martial arts seriously needs to know about the basic facts. Eventually, he will be marginalized.

Confronting him? Other than the hilariousness of the exercise, what more does one wish to accomplish? He could not back up his degrees or claims before; he will not do it now. He will "hem and haw" about the reappearance of "master instructor" and such nonsense as he did perviously.

--J. "Why Don't You Relax with a Nice Game of Solitaire" D.

P.S.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/02/2006 10:40pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    actually i just happen to be playing a game of solitare...lol

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/02/2006 10:41pm

Style: Hung Gar / Choy Li Fut

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Holy Sheep Stuff, I just noticed something. Well, I noticed before but it didn't snap until just now.

On the list of testing board members (not withstanding it was not a real testing board with no vote in the outcome), he starts with himself as 1st degree, moves to the 2nd degree's, then to Mr Fox as 5th degree, all in order of lower ranks to higher. Then he places my "No official rank" between a 5th degree and a GrandMaster.

Is that like,,,,,an EGO STROKE??

Ok, take a minut to bask in the glory of it all,,,,,,

Now, Mr Scot, REMOVE MY NAME from your website.

Yes, I understand that realisticly it means nothing and I try NOT to jump on any "band wagons", but I just couldn't help myself this time.

Mr Scot, I would think this would be a good time for you to honer not only my demand to have my name removed from your site, but any others that have made the same request or demand. I checked to make sure my name was not there after my statement on the subject of your less than honerable method of cert presentation and false presentation of me being your BB Kung Fu instructor so I know you were aware of my feelings on the matter before posting my name on your site, just as you were aware of other opinions on the matter of this "Testing board"

Once again, just my thoughts.

Good night to all and God bless,,
    John Miller.
    Last edited by hunggar_student; 10/02/2006 10:47pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/02/2006 10:55pm

Style: American Karate,TSD,KFSS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I doubt if he will do this since he has not done this for anyone else when asked...I wonder what GM thinks of his name on there ??

Posted On:
    10/02/2006 11:09pm

supporting memberhall of fame
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dai Tenshi
    You know, I thought we put enough research and effort into the first post of this and the last thread I began on Coda that a reasonable person could say, "yeah, that's BS right there".
    This is what amazes me. People should go back and read the first Coda investigation thread, and then read the second.

Here I will post a link for the lazy.

Coda Scott and his True Power Martial Arts Academy of Oklahoma

Then read the first post of this thread, if you have read it, read it again.

The Coda Scott Investigation

I will attempt to sum this all up.

Coda is a liar…we know Coda is a bad teacher, a poor fighter, and a delusional and/or manipulative kid. Why does he do it? He does it to gain respect. Keep in mind that Coda’s parents home-schooled him. When he went to Cleveland High School, the other students teased Coda badly. As a result, Coda created a fantasy world in which he was a world champion fighter, a multiple black belt, and the kind of man that could beat up thugs, and throw around cops.

Then he started touting himself as a martial arts instructor. Why…because no one makes fun of the martial arts instructor! That is why he reacted so strongly to the first thread. This was not supposed to happen! He had a martial arts school but the bullies were back, laughing at him. He offered us a meeting because to do otherwise was to admit that he was afraid. The martial arts instructor is not afraid he answers his critics. So at the meeting he feed us a line of bullshit and though it was over. Then we checked what he said and it confirmed everything we already knew from the first thread.

Keep in mind that Dai tried to get these questions answered via email. Coda clamed up as soon as he sensed danger. Then the first thread went up and Dia asked Coda to respond. Instead, he sent Potter. When it did not die down Coda agreed to a meeting. At that meeting Coda lied his ass off and got caught.

So, I will return to the question, why does Coda do it? At the meeting, while Eric Anderson was grilling Coda about his TKD black belt, a young man (maybe fourteen) sat and watched his instructor taking a pounding from a respected and older local martial artist. Coda lost his patents turned to the young man and told him to go to his office and return with one of his black belts. Coda did not ask so much as snap his fingers to command instant obedience. The young man, who was sitting legs tucked under him in a traditional position, immediately sprang into action. He stood up, bowed to his master, and quickly went to Coda’s office. Soon the kid returned with Coda’s belt. He walked like a man carrying a dozen eggs home from the market. He had his elbows locked to his sides, arms outstretched, palms up. He carried Coda’s belt draped over his hands, but did not dare to wrap his thumbs around the belt of his master. He returned to where Coda was sitting. The young student bowed. He then kneeled. He outstretched his arms to his master while diverting his eyes to the mat. and that is why Coda does it.
    Last edited by Olorin; 10/02/2006 11:12pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/02/2006 11:22pm

Style: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fox
    I wonder what GM thinks of his name on there ??
    I wonder who this Allen Littlesun is? I see the people who used to support Coda now tossing that Allen Littlesun is a GM and suddenly have jumped on his bandwagon? From the little that there is on him on the Internet i have found only this..

Award the USMA gave him.

Allen Little Sun: Native American Master Instructor of the Year

He is a state representative for WOMA

Master Allen Little Sun (Senshi-ryu warrior way)& President of the Native American Martial Arts Assn

I don't see any "Grand Master" title there so what is up with all the nuthugging you people have brought about like he is god's gift to MA. From what I have seen in the Internet he appears to be a legit MA practicioner but what seems really fishy to me is what the hell would he be doing a Coda Scott testing board? I mean if he is such a respectable MA figure then would it not be the smart thing to do to at least research the schools that you are lending your name and integrity to? Something just doesn't seem right about sitting on a testing board of an already outted McDojo.
    Last edited by Copy/Paste Kid; 10/02/2006 11:32pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/02/2006 11:34pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    john, i'll have to agree with Fox on the subject of removing your name from his site. i don't think he'll take it off unless he absolutely positively has to.

and Olorin...you hit the nail right on the head, i agree completely

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/02/2006 11:37pm

Style: Hung Gar / Choy Li Fut

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Copy/Paste Kid
    I wonder who this Allen Littlesun is? I see the people who used to support Coda now tossing that Allen Littlesun is a GM and suddenly have jumped on his bandwagon? From the little that there is on him on the Internet i have found only this..

Award the USMA gave him.

Allen Little Sun: Native American Master Instructor of the Year

He is a state representative for WOMA

Master Allen Little Sun (Senshi-ryu warrior way)& President of the Native American Martial Arts Assn

I don't see any "Grand Master" title there so what is up with all the nuthugging you people have brought about like he is god's gift to MA. From what I have seen in the Internet he appears to be a legit MA practicioner but what seems really fishy to me is what the hell would he be doing a Coda Scott testing board? I mean if he is such a respectable MA figuere then would it not be the smart thing to do to at least reasearch the schools you are lending your name and integrity to? Something just doesn't seem right about it IMO.
    I'll take a shot at this right quick.

Mr littlesun is indeed a very accomplished Martial Artist, in the arts of Kenpo and Kung Fu that I have spoke with him about. Where the GM part comes in would have to be the fact that he has combined the two arts mentioned above as well as others he has a high degree of accomplishment in to form a MMA to which, I take it he is putting a name to. From the inforation I have gathered from Mr Littlesun and others He has sent for the sokeship so we should all know soon.

Of course, all of this really doesnt matter a great deal since the whole time at the "tests" I never heard him refer to himself as either Master OR GrandMaster, that seems to be a title given ahead of the sokeship by those who know him better than I out of respect for the man and his Martial Arts.

However, while he seems to be a very accomplished Martial Artist, I would not go so far as to say Gods Gift, as I am sure he would not either. I think some in this forum just do not believe he would like his name being connected with the whole circus of the "tests". I did not get specific information on that so will remain silent on the matter and personaly, would have never brought up the name unless he posted it for himself or asked me to do so for him.

This time I really am turning in, Good night and God bless,,
    John Miller
    Last edited by hunggar_student; 10/03/2006 11:13am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/02/2006 11:38pm

Style: American Karate,TSD,KFSS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You have found the Freewebs Toolbar! The toolbar lets visitors easily bookmark, search, and tell others about this website. Freewebs users can also login to the toolbar for even more features.

search:
    freewebsthe web

Search:
    Freewebs The Web

You have found the Freewebs Toolbar! The toolbar lets visitors easily bookmark, search, and tell others about this website. Freewebs users can also login to the toolbar for even more features.
    TWMAHOF Established in 1979The Original Martial Arts Hall of Fame Home
    Home The Executive Council Junior Hall of Fame Sokeship Council Sports Medicine Motion Pictures Academy World College Museum June 15-16, 2007 Nominate Inductees/ Tickets 2006 photo's Past Inductees

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miguel E.A. Moore
    President/Founder/CEO professor79rem@yahoo.com

Council Members

1) Dr Richard Anselmo Bell .PHD. DMS. DMA. SOKE-Saint,Croix Virgin Island

2) "Hanshi Alda Anduze Soke Dai" -Saint, Croix Virgin Island

3) Hanshi Allen Eugene Slayton-Cleveland, Ohio

4) Enrico D Moore jr-Cleveland, Ohio

5) Dr Harley Regan-Scotdale,Arizona

6) Dr Vincent Lyn-Stamford,CT

7) Dr William Wong, San Antonio,Texas

8) Dr Michael Nixon,Ohio

9) Dr. Leo Sebregts,South Africa

10) Si-Fu- Bruce Sebregts,South Africa

11) Si-Fu Frank Sebregts,South Africa

12) Dr. Christopher Bashaw, New Hampshire

13) Renshi Rick Wilmott,New Hampshire

14) Mrs. Isabeau Esby,New Hampshire

15) Sensei Christa Jacobson,Kansas

16) Master Dwayne Lopps,Akron ohio

17) Dr. Michael McGann, Clearwater Florida

18) Dr. Juan Otero,Florida

19) Master Jean Le Grand,Fort lauderdale,Florida

20) Grandmaster Tom Lopez,Wisconsin

21) Grandmaster Allen Littlesun,Oklahoma

22) Dr. Ca'son Guy,

23) Grandmaster John Croude,

24) Shihan Lee Harris, Akron ohio

25) Master Charles Banks, Cleveland ,Ohio

26) Professor Kevin Conroy,Staten Island, New York

27) Dr. Jimmy Steger,Mobile,Alabama

28) Grandmaster Jack Stern,Fort Lauderdale

29) Master Marcus Roby,Texas

30) Dr. Wayland Lacy, Texas

31) Edgar Livingston,Baltimore Maryland

32) Master Bruce Gunderson,Chicago,Illinois

33) Hanshi Alan Libby, New Hampshire

34) James Miller, Hope, Arkansas

Forever in our Memory and Gratitude:

1).Professor Ed Gross , New York

2). John Pachaivs

3). Professor Rex Lee, Florida

Order your very own OFFICIAL World Martial Arts Hall of Fame Shirts and Novelties.

http://www.cafepress.com/The_Original

Please note site is underconstruction and not all council members, titles or bio's are currently up to date. Please be patient.

twmmahof@yahoo.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

© 2006 All Rights Reserved.

Thanks for visiting. Click here to create your own FREE website at Freewebs.com! ..He is a GN