Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 10 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    12/12/2008 1:19pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA,TKD,HAPKIDO,Judo,kung

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yelp Seidokan you profess you have attend. but why did you leave such a great place to train? I'm sure your ip address belongs to the same person that defends frank. If your not pretending your self frank. Oh how did you come by this thread? oh I know you have other names you hide under.

omega you defend frank alot im staring to think you are him are really have deep feelings for him. perhaps a spoon with your lover is indeed in order.

As far as my education ...so so...i admit... but i have a associates. I have practiced medicine as a licensed professional with out a doctor standing over my shoulder . I have saved more lives and people then you would believe with out a witness. I have been trained to kill by uncle same himself!

however, you have digresses from the topic. The man is a fake! Oh now he faked it till he made it. Now he believes his own deception and you suck the vile right out of his mouth. You embrace a face of corruption. or you or the true omega of stupidity?
    how long will you stand in a shadow of lies?

How many men have to come to to this site and address the saturation of disrespect to the profession of the martial arts concerning this impostor. Wait watch and see as more people like me come a year later and report this man. There is no other person i know that teaches that has eight pages of witnessing. I guess you will have to do dealing with him your self you can make a determination of you own design.

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/12/2008 1:51pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I said you were libel by putting this up. Now you're just talking ****.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/12/2008 4:07pm

Style: ju jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by zilent1

Once again.... Who is this mystery man?

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/12/2008 4:30pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by karma777
    yelp Seidokan you profess you have attend. but why did you leave such a great place to train? I'm sure your ip address belongs to the same person that defends frank. If your not pretending your self frank. Oh how did you come by this thread? oh I know you have other names you hide under.

omega you defend frank alot im staring to think you are him are really have deep feelings for him. perhaps a spoon with your lover is indeed in order.

As far as my education ...so so...i admit... but i have a associates. I have practiced medicine as a licensed professional with out a doctor standing over my shoulder . I have saved more lives and people then you would believe with out a witness. I have been trained to kill by uncle same himself!

however, you have digresses from the topic. The man is a fake! Oh now he faked it till he made it. Now he believes his own deception and you suck the vile right out of his mouth. You embrace a face of corruption. or you or the true omega of stupidity?

How many men have to come to to this site and address the saturation of disrespect to the profession of the martial arts concerning this impostor. Wait watch and see as more people like me come a year later and report this man. There is no other person i know that teaches that has eight pages of witnessing. I guess you will have to do dealing with him your self you can make a determination of you own design.
    I gues you are ESL.

Still, I hope they are literate.

Prove he is a fake instead of hurling insults.

Thank you.

Posted On:
    12/12/2008 4:49pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Seidokan Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Yep i've been to that school. Looks like they train is the usual stuff any other school would train. But i didnt get to see how good the owner was, he had somebody else training.
    Last edited by seidokan; 12/12/2008 4:51pm at .

Posted On:
    12/13/2008 6:50pm

Style: kick boxing, nogi jits

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    why are people talking **** to omega when hes only trying to keep them from getting sued and bullshido, ive never seen any mods on this forum troll ive only seen them give helpful advice and keep other people trolling to a minimum.
    also one thing i learned very fast is in this forum you cannot get emotional you have to stick to the facts.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/14/2008 4:03pm

Style: EF UM A

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The gym
    Frank gym is gross. Most of his said fight team contracted staff infections because the gym was so nasty the fight team does not even train in the gym. Till this day staff infections or in his gym.
    The school has German cock roaches and horrendous size water bugs. Geckos run around the cracks of the walls.
    The bathrooms or gross Iíve seen used condoms in the over filled trash cans.
    Women complain of not having toilet paper.
    Empty beer cans in the trash cans.
    I visited the facility off of cooper June/Mayish of 07. I don't recall the school being in that condition during my visit. The instructor seemed outgoing and friendly and the place was far from the worst gym i've seen. (but definitely nowhere near the top of the list either). I'd say it looked average.
    The teachers of the gym or not black belts or profighters. They only pro fighters there is a known child molester that is his poster child on his website. Note :He is not allowed around kids.
    Supporting evidence talks, bullshit walks.
    I'll talk to my friend who trained/trains at the gym (don't know anymore). and ascertain this.

Frank throws wild parties where people do sexual favors to the instructors.
    and now you've just fucked up anything remotely resembling realism in your sob story.

People don't do wild parties at some random gym when promoters (I used to be one) catering to pretty much every demographic get parties at the various night clubs in the DFW area.

Liquor is consumed in the school.
    The school is not kept up. Holes in the walls cracks in the walls.
    Frank asked me to work for him as a martial art teacher on commission, he told me that after working for free (for three month)s I would get the students tuition that I taught. There where so many students I could not fit them all in the class room. At the end of the three mouths the man gave me a check for 60 dollars. This was after I took him for his word and quit my job. Now all the students would have added up to over 1000 dollars even with him taking a hefty percentage.
    Does no end there. I asked Frank to promote me to my next deg because he was a black belt Master so he said. He latter admitted to me he could not because he was just a second Dan.
    I took it frank was low and cash and would pay me latter. He asked me to teach for him for a raises price. He had to move out of the gym he was subleasing from. He gave all my students to another school with out my knowledge to a year later. I help build up his location. In return he brought in other martial art instructors some even teaching the same art I was. He would lie to the instructors and say ill do this and that but would never follow threw or when he did he would only for so long. I would have never know until I made friends with them all and they told me the truth.
    HE told ne so money lies. A lot to do with business oh ill provide you with students with my advertising. That I found out is false advertising. I was his friend we travel and worked together. But he does not care about anything but money. He does still he has stolen money from me and still has not paid me what he said he would pay me. He takes advantage of his students and instructors. He over drafts people accounts. I have had people coming to me with tears because they find out that his traning is a joke and want freed. He tells them itís a mon. to month contract but hey he gives them a 1-800 number and they play a song and a dance how they cant do this and that. He stole trophies and fitness machines .
    I wish I would have never laid eyes on frank the fraud. He has set me back many of dollars he had my car towed. When I renegotiated for a fair pay. He locked me out of the building because people where showing interest in my program. He would clamed he would open the door for my students but they where locked out till I broke in and unlocked the door. Then showed no care until I hat to pay him for rent for my program at his location. Beware of this man till he changes his ways. This is not slander but the truth. Ill stand in court with witnesses on what I say. And counter sue for what he owes me.
    Itís not fair itís not right and it all wrong. Iím sorry to my friends at Arlington mma but you donít have to put up with a man, Instructors Iím sorry if this hurts your business. But there are so many better places you can run your programs you deserve better your students deserve better. I ran with frank and people assume I am like him donít wait to late. I ended up homeless messing around with frank and his empty lies. I am not along you donít have to look far to find people he has done wrong. This is your warning.
    I take it your either hispanic or vietnamese heritage given your command of the english language in writing.

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/24/2008 11:36am

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, while visiting Texas I had a chance to run by this gym. I met Franc Nguyen. I got to take a tour of his gym. I didn't get to roll or spar any of his guys. These are my limited observations:

1. The gym is literally set up like a fighter's gym. Not much better than many other gyms I've seen in the area. Maybe it's the Dallas/FW area. I don't know. I've been to a few on and off over the years. A little unsanitary in my opinion. Cage right smack in the middle with weight to one side of the cage and a grappling area to the left. The main class section was seperated by a wall and with a small jigsaw mat for the kids. To the side of that a kickboxing bag area.

2. Most of the classes were non existent due to the nature of the season. I tried calling ahead and I left a message once. I decided to just go ahead and show up. I got to talk to Franc. Nice enough guy. Gave me an autographed signature glove signed by Pat Smith. That's going into my trophy case (yes I like Pat Smith). My wife and I got to watch an amateur and pro (I think he was a pro or an up and comer). I watched as the coach held the mitts. Franc if you're reading this tell your guy to stop punching with his arms and get his body behind it. Truthfully I was a bit ansy to get in there and coach myself. There was some half decent talent in the room. You have to give it up for the guys who are training hard..

Overall the description of the gym from previous detractors is pretty spot on. There are holes in the ceiling (although my daughter thought it was cool). The bags were worn as were the mats and the jigsaw flooring. There was nobody to greet me in front and was actually up there for nearly five minutes before I went down the hall and met up with Mr. Nguyen. Truthfully speaking I wouldn't mind working out in this gym it had a good feel for working out, but then again I like training in areas where I feel people are serious and not a sterile enviroment I sense in most 24 hour fitness and Spectrum gyms. Imagine, if you would, Rocky Balboa's gym and you'll get the right feel.

Franc and I chatted for awhile and talked about some of the old time fighting venues such as Sabaki. He never claimed to be anything except a fight coach and an old TKD practitioner. I thought it was funny, he had a nintendo game set up in the back. I used to do the same thing in some of my other locations. Now I just cruise on the internet in between classes. I told him how I set up my gym versus his and how his gym seemed more geared toward fighters rather than an overall gym. He seemed to like that idea.

I have no opinion about the skill level at this gym. I didn't get to roll or spar with anybody. I think at least 2 people sized me up when I came in. I'm of the opinion that a gym is worth the measure of it's products. If Franc is training fighters that are winning then there can't be any room to complain.

There's your neutral unbiased opinion folks.

Posted On:
    4/13/2009 9:25am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA,TKD,HAPKIDO,Judo,kung

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

yelp sounds a lil right but.......

But ya know my mother always told me the devil does not show up with horns and a bifurcated pitch fork, He shows up as a nice looking girl or a nice suit. He never tells you he is some kind of fallen angel. Yelp Frank was such a nice guy till i got to know him. GO head and Join im sure in a few years you will back in this Thread say what happened. I guess there is a sucker born every min and there is someone waiting to catch you slippin. I im sure the fly in the Venus fly trap just said to it self that looks like a good place to land. Play with fire im sure you will be burned. I have a good friend that says a snake handler does not get bit the 1st few years but after a while he slips up. My only intention is to warn people. if they think the antifreeze taste like cool aid ill try to stop them but one can only do so much.

I'm so sure that a novice practitioner of mma can go there and learn a few things that guys have brought from another school. But people or in or out of there like people in jail. A few stay behind.

I have people that come to my School and say the school is full of sex offenders and former criminals if thats your back ground I'm sure one can fit in. Now with that said i know people that train there and they or not ass i mention. but truth be known they don't stay around long for the neg stuff in that school they or in and out. i tell ya what keep us up to date maybe one day the devil will return to being the angel it was before only time will tell.

Posted On:
    11/14/2009 3:45am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OMEGA wrote
    "I have no opinion about the skill level at this gym. I didn't get to roll or spar with anybody. I think at least 2 people sized me up when I came in. I'm of the opinion that a gym is worth the measure of it's products. If Franc is training fighters that are winning then there can't be any room to complain."

Believe me Frank does not train any of those fighters on his website. Last year I made frank take 2 of my fighters off his site. Every time we went and competed, frank would use my fighters and he would say they are arlingtonmma fighters. I told frank that I didn't mind him using their pictures but he had to put down they were Cedar Hill HOC. We used to train there but we don't anymore. My school was formerly known as Cedar Hill House of Champions, but we relocated and rename our new school Texas House of Champions. I made frank take off Joseph Salas and Baltazar Acosta from his fighter page.

Antwan Williams and Andy Chiu also trains under me and they are still on his site. Frank has Antwan winning the King of Combat Title, when it's actually Capital City Combat. I trained Antwan for that fight. And we traveled to Topeka, Kansas for that fight. I have trained/coached Andy and Antwan for all their fights. All their fights, from their mma debuts to their recient texas titles. What upsets me is frank would call them in to see if he can take a picture of them with the belts and say the title is at arlingtonmma.

After reading this blog I am going to tell Andy and Antwan if they want to train at Texas HOC they must tell frank themselves to take their fighter pictures off of arlingtonmma's website. I also made frank take me off his affiliate's page.

I have many former arlingtonmma students now training at my school and they tell me pretty much what karma777 wrote and more.
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 10 LastLast