Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 910 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    5/23/2008 2:15pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For those of you who dont know me, my name is Steve Pinder. I am an instructor and student at Arlington MMA. I have been a student of martial arts longer than some of you have been alive. 28 years of training. Some of you may also know me as a ringside fight commentator.
    I have seen a lot of mud slinging in my day, but this saddens me. Every time someone is successful, it brings jealousy out in many forms. Look at how everyone trashes Chuck Norris. That one truly amazes me. with all of Chuck's accomplishment, Martial artists trash him while standing on the mountain that he had a huge part in creating. Well I have met him and worked for him with his WCL, and he is a class act also.
    I will tell you a story about Frank. Last year my school had to relocate or close it's doors. I don't own a belt factory, so we were small and had little money. I knew Frank from training at his school. I asked him about possibly bringing my students to his location to continue teaching them. Without question, he handed me a key. He gave me the space, and moved the schedule around so I could have more training nights than I ever had before. He has helped me advertise, and my school is still there and has grown greatly. I have watched him help people time and time again.
    I consider Frank a friend. If you disagree with what I have said and would like to discuss it with me. This is where you can find me. I am at the school every night from 6 - 10pm
    I'll be there training with all those guys you called fakes. I am not the kind of person who loses my temper much, but when someone puts down my school and coaches, I take that very personally, so you may not like your reception upon arrival.

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/23/2008 2:26pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude this thread is nearly a year old. And I've been doing MA longer than you and the one thing I've learned over the years is you can't be sure of anything when it comes to MA these days.

Posted On:
    5/23/2008 2:56pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know this thread is a year old, but you still come here.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/23/2008 10:16pm

Style: MMA, ex-Sanshou

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Neshamat Elohim
    I know this thread is a year old, but you still come here.
    Your argument makes no sense. The thread is up here because you brought it back up. That's how the system works. You post, the thread goes to the top. Did you ever stop to think that in the course of a year, we might have forgotten about Frank Nguyen?

Rowsdower!

Posted On:
    5/24/2008 12:14am

Join us... or die
     Style: On Hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hmm, according to the Arlington MMA website, Frank Nguyen actually cornered for Pat Smith against his fight with Butterbean at Yamma... interesting.

Posted On:
    12/11/2008 2:14pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA,TKD,HAPKIDO,Judo,kung

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Every thing I say here is seen by my own eyes heard by my own ears. Well I’ve wanted to spill the beans for some time now frank or FRANCOIS NGUYEN of ARLINGTON MMA is fake! . I was a business partner for with him for 2 or more years. I have seen him do horrible things.
    Facts about frank He has a 2nd dan black belt in kukkiwon. He has trained in other martial arts. However He has no 4th or 5th deg black belt. He has lied to the press saying he was 4th dan. Frank goes back on his words. Frank is unethical when it comes to money. He double dips. Franks has stated “I don’t like ripping people off.” Frank exploits women he passes him to his instructors. He is a good fighter in martial arts. He has silver tongue. He has taken advantage of a many people and does not want to but does for his love of money.
    The gym
    Frank gym is gross. Most of his said fight team contracted staff infections because the gym was so nasty the fight team does not even train in the gym. Till this day staff infections or in his gym.
    The school has German cock roaches and horrendous size water bugs. Geckos run around the cracks of the walls.
    The bathrooms or gross I’ve seen used condoms in the over filled trash cans.
    Women complain of not having toilet paper.
    Empty beer cans in the trash cans.
    The teachers of the gym or not black belts or profighters. They only pro fighters there is a known child molester that is his poster child on his website. Note :He is not allowed around kids.
    On the web site most of all the instructors or not with him. They have moved on. Even me!
    His instructors or poor paid or volunteers. Almost all his instructors phones or off. The have to beg students to borrow money.
    Frank will refuse to run heat in the school because the school has no heat. I asked him to get it installed and he declined and said it was too expensive.
    He refuses to run the air because according to him it cost too much. So his students suffer.
    The school has major electrical problems from over loaded circuits to burn holes from electrical heat. When I was there I would have the lights turn on and off and have to click the breaker.
    The ceiling is left open with fiber glass that falls when the bags are punched. Fire violation one of many.
    There is a drug dealer that sale in the school.
    Some men in the school or known felons.
    Frank throws wild parties where people do sexual favors to the instructors.
    Liquor is consumed in the school.
    The school is not kept up. Holes in the walls cracks in the walls.
    Frank asked me to work for him as a martial art teacher on commission, he told me that after working for free (for three month)s I would get the students tuition that I taught. There where so many students I could not fit them all in the class room. At the end of the three mouths the man gave me a check for 60 dollars. This was after I took him for his word and quit my job. Now all the students would have added up to over 1000 dollars even with him taking a hefty percentage.
    Does no end there. I asked Frank to promote me to my next deg because he was a black belt Master so he said. He latter admitted to me he could not because he was just a second Dan.
    I took it frank was low and cash and would pay me latter. He asked me to teach for him for a raises price. He had to move out of the gym he was subleasing from. He gave all my students to another school with out my knowledge to a year later. I help build up his location. In return he brought in other martial art instructors some even teaching the same art I was. He would lie to the instructors and say ill do this and that but would never follow threw or when he did he would only for so long. I would have never know until I made friends with them all and they told me the truth.
    HE told ne so money lies. A lot to do with business oh ill provide you with students with my advertising. That I found out is false advertising. I was his friend we travel and worked together. But he does not care about anything but money. He does still he has stolen money from me and still has not paid me what he said he would pay me. He takes advantage of his students and instructors. He over drafts people accounts. I have had people coming to me with tears because they find out that his traning is a joke and want freed. He tells them it’s a mon. to month contract but hey he gives them a 1-800 number and they play a song and a dance how they cant do this and that. He stole trophies and fitness machines .
    I wish I would have never laid eyes on frank the fraud. He has set me back many of dollars he had my car towed. When I renegotiated for a fair pay. He locked me out of the building because people where showing interest in my program. He would clamed he would open the door for my students but they where locked out till I broke in and unlocked the door. Then showed no care until I hat to pay him for rent for my program at his location. Beware of this man till he changes his ways. This is not slander but the truth. Ill stand in court with witnesses on what I say. And counter sue for what he owes me.
    It’s not fair it’s not right and it all wrong. I’m sorry to my friends at Arlington mma but you don’t have to put up with a man, Instructors I’m sorry if this hurts your business. But there are so many better places you can run your programs you deserve better your students deserve better. I ran with frank and people assume I am like him don’t wait to late. I ended up homeless messing around with frank and his empty lies. I am not along you don’t have to look far to find people he has done wrong. This is your warning.

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/11/2008 2:37pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by karma777
    Every thing I say here is seen by my own eyes heard by my own ears. Well Iíve wanted to spill the beans for some time now frank or FRANCOIS NGUYEN of ARLINGTON MMA is fake! . I was a business partner for with him for 2 or more years. I have seen him do horrible things.
    Facts about frank He has a 2nd dan black belt in kukkiwon. He has trained in other martial arts. However He has no 4th or 5th deg black belt. He has lied to the press saying he was 4th dan. Frank goes back on his words. Frank is unethical when it comes to money. He double dips. Franks has stated ďI donít like ripping people off.Ē Frank exploits women he passes him to his instructors. He is a good fighter in martial arts. He has silver tongue. He has taken advantage of a many people and does not want to but does for his love of money.
    The gym
    Frank gym is gross. Most of his said fight team contracted staff infections because the gym was so nasty the fight team does not even train in the gym. Till this day staff infections or in his gym.
    The school has German cock roaches and horrendous size water bugs. Geckos run around the cracks of the walls.
    The bathrooms or gross Iíve seen used condoms in the over filled trash cans.
    Women complain of not having toilet paper.
    Empty beer cans in the trash cans.
    The teachers of the gym or not black belts or profighters. They only pro fighters there is a known child molester that is his poster child on his website. Note :He is not allowed around kids.
    On the web site most of all the instructors or not with him. They have moved on. Even me!
    His instructors or poor paid or volunteers. Almost all his instructors phones or off. The have to beg students to borrow money.
    Frank will refuse to run heat in the school because the school has no heat. I asked him to get it installed and he declined and said it was too expensive.
    He refuses to run the air because according to him it cost too much. So his students suffer.
    The school has major electrical problems from over loaded circuits to burn holes from electrical heat. When I was there I would have the lights turn on and off and have to click the breaker.
    The ceiling is left open with fiber glass that falls when the bags are punched. Fire violation one of many.
    There is a drug dealer that sale in the school.
    Some men in the school or known felons.
    Frank throws wild parties where people do sexual favors to the instructors.
    Liquor is consumed in the school.
    The school is not kept up. Holes in the walls cracks in the walls.
    Frank asked me to work for him as a martial art teacher on commission, he told me that after working for free (for three month)s I would get the students tuition that I taught. There where so many students I could not fit them all in the class room. At the end of the three mouths the man gave me a check for 60 dollars. This was after I took him for his word and quit my job. Now all the students would have added up to over 1000 dollars even with him taking a hefty percentage.
    Does no end there. I asked Frank to promote me to my next deg because he was a black belt Master so he said. He latter admitted to me he could not because he was just a second Dan.
    I took it frank was low and cash and would pay me latter. He asked me to teach for him for a raises price. He had to move out of the gym he was subleasing from. He gave all my students to another school with out my knowledge to a year later. I help build up his location. In return he brought in other martial art instructors some even teaching the same art I was. He would lie to the instructors and say ill do this and that but would never follow threw or when he did he would only for so long. I would have never know until I made friends with them all and they told me the truth.
    HE told ne so money lies. A lot to do with business oh ill provide you with students with my advertising. That I found out is false advertising. I was his friend we travel and worked together. But he does not care about anything but money. He does still he has stolen money from me and still has not paid me what he said he would pay me. He takes advantage of his students and instructors. He over drafts people accounts. I have had people coming to me with tears because they find out that his traning is a joke and want freed. He tells them itís a mon. to month contract but hey he gives them a 1-800 number and they play a song and a dance how they cant do this and that. He stole trophies and fitness machines .
    I wish I would have never laid eyes on frank the fraud. He has set me back many of dollars he had my car towed. When I renegotiated for a fair pay. He locked me out of the building because people where showing interest in my program. He would clamed he would open the door for my students but they where locked out till I broke in and unlocked the door. Then showed no care until I hat to pay him for rent for my program at his location. Beware of this man till he changes his ways. This is not slander but the truth. Ill stand in court with witnesses on what I say. And counter sue for what he owes me.
    Itís not fair itís not right and it all wrong. Iím sorry to my friends at Arlington mma but you donít have to put up with a man, Instructors Iím sorry if this hurts your business. But there are so many better places you can run your programs you deserve better your students deserve better. I ran with frank and people assume I am like him donít wait to late. I ended up homeless messing around with frank and his empty lies. I am not along you donít have to look far to find people he has done wrong. This is your warning.
    And the libel suits keep on coming...

Please offer some proof. From the sounds of it you sound like a bitter business partner, and a not very well educated one at that.

Certified Personal Trainer and Drinker of Coffee

Posted On:
    12/11/2008 2:56pm

supporting member
     Style: SAMBO/BJJ/Judo and others

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    And the libel suits keep on coming...

Please offer some proof. From the sounds of it you sound like a bitter business partner, and a not very well educated one at that.
    Yea, my favorite is the "wild sex parties" that martial arts schools are known for

/sarcasm

So Karma, do you have any proof of any of these allegations or even proof that you are who you say you are?

Posted On:
    12/11/2008 3:10pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeFan
    Yea, my favorite is the "wild sex parties" that martial arts schools are known for
    This school has sex parties? I'm signing up.

Posted On:
    12/11/2008 11:59pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Seidokan Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Been to this school before, not a bad school, but Dallas Fort Worth Texas is a pretty messed up place if you are foreigner who wants to train. I dont if its like this in the rest of America, BUT do you know about GANGSTALKING & VOICE TO SKULL TECHNOLOGY.
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 910 LastLast