Posted On:
    8/06/2006 5:44pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlingtonmma
    Regarding your post Enlightened1
    Just to let you and everyone here know that I know who you are. You are either Justin Rose owner of Bushidomartialarts.net or one of your students. And if this is not you Justin Rose or your students than let me be the first to apologize. But only you would know so much yet so little about me.
    Either way I am considering legal action regarding your post on Txmma.com and Bullshido.net. And I like to thank the guys at Bullshido.net for making me aware of this Libel issue. I'm sure you guys on this form are all witnesses of the accusations made here.
    I will need help from Txmma.com and Bullshido.net to get the ip address of Enlightened1. I will email you guys personally regarding this matter.
    Just a little history about Bushido Martial Arts and Justin Rose for you Enlightened1 your instructor Justin Rose used to work for me. I gave him a job at my school as an instructor and also at the staffing agency I used to work for. I tried to help him as much as I can and also paid $1000 to Mike Bussey for the mat that you guys are rolling on. Hopefully when you are cleaning it Enlightened1 you will think of me next time. We decide to go our own ways and I wished him the best of luck. I've heard many things from students that left his school and came to mine. I'm sure he did the same from mine. You can't please every student, nor can you make everyone a fighter. But hearing about this post from one of my students really distrubs me about you Enlightened1. I don't register my school on this site here for a reason. I like my privacy and my business is lucrative like you said it is. That is why i didn't care what you guys said about me in the past. Since I am opening 2 more schools and I own 3 already. Yes I do hire insturctors to work for me Like Danny Torres or I would send my instructors to learn. If you look at all the other schools besides mine. I'm sure they don't claim to be an expert at everything. But I do notice that Mr Rose does (Bushidomartialarts.net). By the way before I hired Mr Rose from Bushido he was never able to provide me with any cerification regarding his Brazilian jiu-jitsu, Aikido, Boxing, Muay Thai or Judo. So before you accuse me of being a fake look at yourself and your organization. I'm not accusing anyone just assuming at this point. Why would some one spend so much time talking bad about some one. Just like the Allen Mohler incident I'm not saying I'm as good as Allen but does that seem obvivious why people do that. So I say to you Englightened1 if you're done counting your nickles and dimes HERE'S MY CREDENTIALS FOR YOU.
    And one more thing only your instructor would know this much about me because he only assume of what he didn't know.
    1996 Olympic Demo Team Coach- Ming Tran, Joseph Tran, and members of Champion Martial Arts Academy was on the 96 Olympic Demo team the owner Bing Tran paid me personally to come and train the team at their school
    in Littleton Co
    Trained various State and National Champions- Derrick Loo, Daniel Loo, Ritchie Gallegos, Patrica Gallegos, Lim Nguyen etc ( just to name a few of my students from the top of my head)
    1993 Open International Kickboxing Studio in Aurora Co ByIliff and Chambers ( my partner was Gerald Curry ranked 3rd best kickboxer in the World and was also the Chief of Police at Lowry Airforce Base)
    I don't know where you got the 3 mos of training from Enlightened1 only your instructor knew I trained with Danny Torress 2 yrs ago for 6 mo not 3 months but he did not know that I owned and operated A Kickboxing School back in 93. I trained with Danny Torress 2 yrs ago and Rick Alexander for 3 months to prepare for a fight. After I was able to tap Adam Arredondo pro fighter on Sherdog. With 3 months of Freestyle wrestling from Rick Alexander I sent Tony Bernal to fight at Steve's Armstrong to fight instead. I didn't feel like it was fair for a professional instructor to fight guys off the streets sometimes with no real training. I'm not the type of guy that would lower my belt just to get a win. And I already have too many medals and trophies at my school. Too bad they didn't give away belts back then. By the way I never have seen any of your instructors accomplishments. And I only trained Tony for 2 or 3 month of MMA which is true because he was already a Tae Kwon Do student with extensive fight experience in TKD. After his debut at Steve's Fight Night I didn't feel the needed to prove myself anymore to your instructor that Tae Kwon Do students can't fight. But to Adam's Arredondo credit he did get me back the following Thursday. That's why Adam and I have been good friends since then
    US Armed Forces - You don't have to be in the military to compete. It was held at Lowy Airforce Base
    Battle of the stars- My gosh my partner Gerald Curry and Larry Shepperd host this tournament
    Lone Wolf Tournament- Was held after first UFC held at Denver Co there was a craze in Denver, Co after that. Bing Tran hosted that tournament and I also was one of the sponsoring schools in that tournament. Enlighted1 I still have the flyer if you like to see it.
    International Fighter and Team Vietnam Coach- The U.S. Open is held every year which brings black belts from across the world from each country and their respected fighting teams. Yes people do get knocked out( Need I say more)
    Last but not least trainer of various amatures, professional, and UFC fighters- look up Justin Martin 6'0 186 lbs on sherdog fought in PRW, WPC, IFC 5,3,2,1 and UFC 12 Judgement Day
    Justin Martin lived and trained with me in Aurora, Co for several years and moved to Texas and trained with Andy Anderson also a UFC fighter. The reason I don't mention his name to your instructor Enlightened1 is out of respect for Justin. He would still be fighting if it wasn't for a terrible accident that has parlyzed him for life. I don't need to make gains out of his suffering. I moved here to Texas on behalf of Justin Martin and open my first school at The Gym owned by Mike Bussey back in the late 90's. At the time Mike already had various UFC fighters at his gym. I only taught TKD because I didn't want a conflict of interest with his other programs. And TKD was the dominant martial arts($$$$$$$) at the time.
    Now that I have my own schools I teach Tae Kwon Do for kids which is my roots and also MMA which I have crossed trained for many years.
    I feel like TKD is a good martial arts for kids to learn discipline and respect. Which I see there is a lack of these days. And I teach MMA for adults which is more practical and efficent for self defense reasons. And fighters are just the loyal guys who almost live at my school. Got to find them a hobby.
    That being said I don't need to be on here anymore. I make money the traditional way. Hard work and I don't need to bring people down to get there. Too bad there are instructors out there like yours. Enlightened1 if you are a Busidomartialarts.net student I respect your loyalty. My students would have done the same. Now you know the truth and if you don't want a lawsuit then you need to apologize to me and my students and everyone on Txmma.com and Bullshido.net. I've got 50 hits on my website from Txmma and 30 so far from Bullshido.net. I think you've done enough damage to yourself for me to build a strong case against you enlightened1. And last thing yes I do have various UFC fighters that come to my school for seminars or just to train with my guys but I never claimed to train them. I already have my own fighters to be proud of.

By the way Felipe It's me Franc Nguyen I've trained at your school before and Allen was very nice to me and Tony you guys have a great school. I would do the same for you or any of Mohlers Students in Arlington and Gp. And I will have some fighters for the next smoker. Arlington Fight Club is now ArlingtonMMA or Arlingtonmma.com call me Felipe if you have any questions. To everyone on this form my name is Franc Nguyen and I'm the owner of Arlingtonmma. I don't like to talk about myself always been a private person. You got my credentials now and I hope you see a bigger picture now. I let you be the judge. To sue or not to sue email me your suggestion. Honestly I don't care for his money he needs to feed his family and his kids. But I can't stand disrespect.

thank you Txmma.com, Bullshido.net and everyone,
    Franc Nguyen
    Welcome to Bullshido. Thank you for addressing the points brought up.

nail conditioning

Posted On:
    8/06/2006 7:17pm

Style: Rehab

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So that's what happens when you don't have evidence.
    Ouch.

My pleasure.

Posted On:
    8/06/2006 7:49pm

Join us... or die
     Style: yang taichi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's gotten better. The staff and supporting members used to take them out back, slather them in lard, and "ride the pig."
    Last edited by mrblackmagic; 8/06/2006 7:53pm at .
    Sumus extra manum tuam.

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    8/06/2006 8:19pm

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's painful to read. Let's add a few paragraph breaks in likely places:

Regarding your post Enlightened1:

Just to let you and everyone here know that I know who you are. You are either Justin Rose owner of Bushidomartialarts.net or one of your students. And if this is not you Justin Rose or your students than let me be the first to apologize. But only you would know so much yet so little about me. Either way I am considering legal action regarding your post on Txmma.com and Bullshido.net. And I like to thank the guys at Bullshido.net for making me aware of this Libel issue. I'm sure you guys on this form are all witnesses of the accusations made here. I will need help from Txmma.com and Bullshido.net to get the ip address of Enlightened1. I will email you guys personally regarding this matter.

Just a little history about Bushido Martial Arts and Justin Rose for you Enlightened1 your instructor Justin Rose used to work for me. I gave him a job at my school as an instructor and also at the staffing agency I used to work for. I tried to help him as much as I can and also paid $1000 to Mike Bussey for the mat that you guys are rolling on. Hopefully when you are cleaning it Enlightened1 you will think of me next time. We decide to go our own ways and I wished him the best of luck. I've heard many things from students that left his school and came to mine. I'm sure he did the same from mine. You can't please every student, nor can you make everyone a fighter. But hearing about this post from one of my students really distrubs me about you Enlightened1.

I don't register my school on this site here for a reason. I like my privacy and my business is lucrative like you said it is. That is why i didn't care what you guys said about me in the past. Since I am opening 2 more schools and I own 3 already. Yes I do hire insturctors to work for me Like Danny Torres or I would send my instructors to learn. If you look at all the other schools besides mine. I'm sure they don't claim to be an expert at everything. But I do notice that Mr Rose does (Bushidomartialarts.net). By the way before I hired Mr Rose from Bushido he was never able to provide me with any cerification regarding his Brazilian jiu-jitsu, Aikido, Boxing, Muay Thai or Judo. So before you accuse me of being a fake look at yourself and your organization. I'm not accusing anyone just assuming at this point. Why would some one spend so much time talking bad about some one. Just like the Allen Mohler incident I'm not saying I'm as good as Allen but does that seem obvivious why people do that. So I say to you Englightened1 if you're done counting your nickles and dimes HERE'S MY CREDENTIALS FOR YOU. And one more thing only your instructor would know this much about me because he only assume of what he didn't know.

1996 Olympic Demo Team Coach- Ming Tran, Joseph Tran, and members of Champion Martial Arts Academy was on the 96 Olympic Demo team the owner Bing Tran paid me personally to come and train the team at their school
    in Littleton Co

Trained various State and National Champions- Derrick Loo, Daniel Loo, Ritchie Gallegos, Patrica Gallegos, Lim Nguyen etc ( just to name a few of my students from the top of my head)

1993 Open International Kickboxing Studio in Aurora Co ByIliff and Chambers ( my partner was Gerald Curry ranked 3rd best kickboxer in the World and was also the Chief of Police at Lowry Airforce Base)

I don't know where you got the 3 mos of training from Enlightened1 only your instructor knew I trained with Danny Torress 2 yrs ago for 6 mo not 3 months but he did not know that I owned and operated A Kickboxing School back in 93.

I trained with Danny Torress 2 yrs ago and Rick Alexander for 3 months to prepare for a fight. After I was able to tap Adam Arredondo pro fighter on Sherdog. With 3 months of Freestyle wrestling from Rick Alexander I sent Tony Bernal to fight at Steve's Armstrong to fight instead. I didn't feel like it was fair for a professional instructor to fight guys off the streets sometimes with no real training. I'm not the type of guy that would lower my belt just to get a win. And I already have too many medals and trophies at my school. Too bad they didn't give away belts back then.

By the way I never have seen any of your instructors accomplishments. And I only trained Tony for 2 or 3 month of MMA which is true because he was already a Tae Kwon Do student with extensive fight experience in TKD. After his debut at Steve's Fight Night I didn't feel the needed to prove myself anymore to your instructor that Tae Kwon Do students can't fight. But to Adam's Arredondo credit he did get me back the following Thursday. That's why Adam and I have been good friends since then

US Armed Forces - You don't have to be in the military to compete. It was held at Lowy Airforce Base

Battle of the stars- My gosh my partner Gerald Curry and Larry Shepperd host this tournament

Lone Wolf Tournament- Was held after first UFC held at Denver Co there was a
    craze in Denver, Co after that. Bing Tran hosted that tournament and I also was one of the sponsoring schools in that tournament. Enlighted1 I still have the flyer if you like to see it.

International Fighter and Team Vietnam Coach- The U.S. Open is held every year which brings black belts from across the world from each country and their respected fighting teams. Yes people do get knocked out( Need I say more)

Last but not least trainer of various amatures, professional, and UFC fighters- look up Justin Martin 6'0 186 lbs on sherdog fought in PRW, WPC, IFC 5,3,2,1 and UFC 12 Judgement Day. Justin Martin lived and trained with me in Aurora, Co for several years and moved to Texas and trained with Andy Anderson also a UFC fighter.

The reason I don't mention his name to your instructor Enlightened1 is out of respect for Justin. He would still be fighting if it wasn't for a terrible accident that has parlyzed him for life. I don't need to make gains out of his suffering. I moved here to Texas on behalf of Justin Martin and open my first school at The Gym owned by Mike Bussey back in the late 90's. At the time Mike already had various UFC fighters at his gym. I only taught TKD because I didn't want a conflict of interest with his other programs. And TKD was the dominant martial arts($$$$$$$) at the time.

Now that I have my own schools I teach Tae Kwon Do for kids which is my roots and also MMA which I have crossed trained for many years. I feel like TKD is a good martial arts for kids to learn discipline and respect. Which I see there is a lack of these days. And I teach MMA for adults which is more practical and efficent for self defense reasons. And fighters are just the loyal guys who almost live at my school. Got to find them a hobby.

That being said I don't need to be on here anymore. I make money the traditional way. Hard work and I don't need to bring people down to get there. Too bad there are instructors out there like yours. Enlightened1 if you are a Busidomartialarts.net student I respect your loyalty. My students would have done the same. Now you know the truth and if you don't want a lawsuit then you need to apologize to me and my students and everyone on Txmma.com and Bullshido.net. I've got 50 hits on my website from Txmma and 30 so far from Bullshido.net. I think you've done enough damage to yourself for me to build a strong case against you enlightened1.

And last thing yes I do have various UFC fighters that come to my school for seminars or just to train with my guys but I never claimed to train them. I already have my own fighters to be proud of.

By the way Felipe It's me Franc Nguyen I've trained at your school before and Allen was very nice to me and Tony you guys have a great school. I would do the same for you or any of Mohlers Students in Arlington and Gp. And I will have some fighters for the next smoker. Arlington Fight Club is now ArlingtonMMA or Arlingtonmma.com call me Felipe if you have any questions.

To everyone on this form my name is Franc Nguyen and I'm the owner of Arlingtonmma. I don't like to talk about myself always been a private person. You got my credentials now and I hope you see a bigger picture now. I let you be the judge. To sue or not to sue email me your suggestion. Honestly I don't care for his money he needs to feed his family and his kids. But I can't stand disrespect.

thank you Txmma.com, Bullshido.net and everyone,
    Franc Nguyen
    So . . . . Justin Martin? Is that the heavyweight from UFC 12? In 1997?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_12

This has no bearing on our discussion, but how's this for extremely unhelpful results listing? :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    Alternate Bouts

Heavyweight Bout: Justin Martin vs. Eric Martin

Martin wins by submission (heel hook) at 0:14 of round 1.
    Hmmm. So "Martin" emerged victorious from Martin vs. Martin. I bet Martin was disappointed at that, but you know, Martin just wanted it more than Martin did.

Sherdog Fight Finder:
    Name Justin Martin
    Record 4 - 2 - 1 (Win - Loss - Draw)
    Wins 4 Submissions (100.00%)
    Losses 1 (T)KOs (50.00%)
    1 Submissions (50.00%)
    Height 6'0 (183cm)
    Weight 186lbs (84kg)
    State Texas
    Country USA
    Seems like he does well. . . . says he drew with Frank Cucci? That's not the Frank Cucci who made all those "Navy SEAL Workout" videos, is it? The guy who died in combat a year or two back? I did not know he'd fought pro-level MMA.
    He was a SEAL, so he probably used a combination of SCARS, Systema, Sombo and Wing Chun.

Anyway, Enlightened1, if you're serious, then ArlingtonMMA has given you lots of names and places to check. If you're not serious, I suggest you drop it.
    On the other hand, lots of genuine frauds throw out lots of names, dates and places assuming no one will really check them out. But you can't skip the investigation stage. You need your ducks in a row. Tomorrow it'll be a week since Dai Tenshi, Tetsu Anaga and a bunch of others met with Coda Scott face to face. They're convinced he's a fraud, but they still haven't posted their accusations or evidence from that meeting because they have to be sure. They're putting in a lot of time and effort to investigate and make sure they know the things they're going to publish are true.

霍氏八极拳徒弟

Posted On:
    8/06/2006 9:04pm

Style: CMA,Muay Thai ,Yudo,TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    29 hours, 9 minutes (roughly)

ArlingtonMMA, Welcome to Bullshido.

Posted On:
    1/19/2007 9:30pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Once upon a time I tried to post something on this site about a fraud..... I didnt know propper protocol on this and somehow turned half the site against me. Didnt really care because i was just stating the facts and wasnt here to argue but I just got this emailed to me from a buddy of mine and thought it was interesting. I have noticed several more threads on Frank Nguyen and his school on txmma and all of them have been people coming forth to state that this guy is as big a fake as I originally stated. So here you go bullshido. You dropped the ball on this the first time hopefully you will investigate now.
    Also check out this thread for the latest on Franks school.
    http://www.txmma.com/modules.php?nam...t=5350&start=0

Hey, I just happened by this site.
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...t=45042&page=4

I read all the stuff posted about Frank and the back and forth
    regarding
    Franks legitimacy. I used to own yangs martial arts in North Arlington
    just before it closed a few years ago. I can verify that not only in
    Frank a fraud, but he is also a thief. When we closed our doors I had
    the misfortune of running into Frank because he had posted a sign on
    our
    closed academy stating that our new address was somewhere else. It
    turns out that the address he gave was his ramshackled academy in the
    basement of some run down hotel. He actually succeeded in tricking
    some
    of my old students into signing a new contract with him. Not only that
    but he paid me 200 dollars for some of my old bags. I didn't have time
    to oversee him so I gave him the key to our storage and told him what
    he
    could take. When I came back a few hours later I found everything
    missing. He had completely cleaned us out. He took thousands of
    dollars worth of equipment including all our bags, stereo equipment,
    mirrors, exercise equipment, and whatever else he and his buddies could
    carry away in trucks. I went to his academy and found that he also had
    all of Master Yangs old Trophies and had displayed them as his own. He
    had about 10 of his students with him and refused to let me retrieve
    all
    of my things. The only thing I got back was an old heavy bag that
    didn't belong to yang in the first place.

When Master Yang came back to Arlington and asked for his trophies and
    autographed pictures from celebrities that he knew, the only thing I
    could say was that Frank stole them. Both yang and myself didn't have
    the energy to go after him, because we both moved away to Minnesota
    shortly afterwards and didn't have any time to screw with a petty
    thief. All of this information can be backed up by Danny Torres (who I
    told about it the day it happened) and Master yang who is now teaching
    in St. paul Minnesota.

So, I dont' know what your relationship is to Frank or this above
    mentioned website, but I can verify that he is a fraud (80% of the
    trophies in his academy were earned by master yang and HIS students)
    and
    a thief. You should tell all of your students to keep far away from
    Frank. He's bad news.

I also had a friend of mine investigate legal action against him for
    the
    thievery so there is a record of that with a third party as well.

Sincerely,
    Keith M. Wilcox

Posted On:
    1/19/2007 9:34pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The latter was the email. It lists names and proof from some one else stating the same thing I did and more. I listed Danny as his Muay Thai instructor. Or the guy that taught him for about two to three months and now he is an instructor. I also know he posts fake credentials and certificates on his walls at his school. He photo copies them and used whit out to change the name. Sorry I forgot to list where the email began. It starts at "Hey I just happened......."

Middleweight

Posted On:
    1/19/2007 9:57pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Losing Weight

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I want to troll SO BADLY, but this seems to be turning into a real quagmire of a martial arts discussion.

ARGUMENTUM AD LATINUM DICTIONAIRUM

Posted On:
    1/19/2007 10:33pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Argumenta ad Rem

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BMAA
    So here you go bullshido. You dropped the ball on this the first time hopefully you will investigate now.
    Bullshido did not drop any "ball."

If you wish to have a successful investigation, then you must create a successful investion. This old thread suggests some good examples, such as the Coda Scott threads.

Making claims--legitimate or not--without objective evidence is not an investigation. This point should be clear from a responsible reading of the thread.

--J.D.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    1/19/2007 10:37pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Losing Weight

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor X
    Bullshido did not drop any "ball."

If you wish to have a successful investigation, then you must create a successful investion. This old thread suggests some good examples, such as the Coda Scott threads.

Making claims--legitimate or not--without objective evidence is not an investigation. This point should be clear from a responsible reading of the thread.

--J.D.

To further support this claim, I was so angry with Coda Scott and his bad mouthing me in emails that I made SURE that when he started his lies up again that I would make everybody know. The same is expected of you, and anyone else who wants their story heard on Bullshido.
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 5678 ... LastLast