Administrator

Posted On:
    8/05/2006 8:30pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by enlightened1
    Bring the Lawsuit on! He cant prove he did a god damned one of these things and he knows it!
    He doesn't have to prove it in a lawsuit. The only thing he needs to prove is that you accused him of something that could harm him. Even if the lawsuit was frivilous (spelling) you'd have to fork over a few thousand to prove him wrong. Are you ready for that. You have not done your home work.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/06/2006 3:09am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why is everyone hung on me and my identity ALMOST EVERYONE here posts under fake names and alias's yet Im supposed to reveal my identity??? I dont want My privacy violated. Nor do I want to worry aobut what eill happen to my windows and my tires. That is why it is against the law to give ip infoo about individuals on these sites to stop retaliation efforts. I would gladly take him on but he would not do so even with all his kickboxing championships and mma experience but I have common sense people do things other ways and Im not endangering my family or my property so think on that. ANYONE who gives personal names and info on the net is beyond stupid.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/06/2006 3:13am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    One last thing.... BELIEVE ME when I say Im loseing no sleep over people saying I look bad on here. I sleep just fine and I know the truth about me ....and Frank Nguyen. So taunt all you want if one of you wants to post your personal info and names by all means go ahead. If I look bad for posting what I posted then I can live with that. Running dog you seem like a good person and very helpful and intelligent thanks for the infoand help. Omega get off the threads and go to court to practice your law. You seem like a pretty well edjucated guy on the law to hang out in chat rooms all day with no life????? I hear the D.A. is always looking for new blood.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/06/2006 3:15am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Have you learned the common theme on this site.

All charges must be backed with verifiable evidence.

Maybe you'll understand now, that you have seen the legal side.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/06/2006 3:20am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Omega get off the threads and go to court to practice your law. You seem like a pretty well edjucated guy on the law to hang out in chat rooms all day with no life????? I hear the D.A. is always looking for new blood.
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha..........

enlightened1 Total Posts 10.22 posts per day
    Omega Total Posts 7.12 posts per day

All day comments.

:owneddanc

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/06/2006 3:22am

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    One last thing.... BELIEVE ME when I say Im loseing no sleep over people saying I look bad on here. I sleep just fine and I know the truth about me ....and Frank Nguyen. So taunt all you want if one of you wants to post your personal info and names by all means go ahead. If I look bad for posting what I posted then I can live with that. Running dog you seem like a good person and very helpful and intelligent thanks for the infoand help. Omega get off the threads and go to court to practice your law. You seem like a pretty well edjucated guy on the law to hang out in chat rooms all day with no life????? I hear the D.A. is always looking for new blood.
    What did you say punk? I'm trying to help you avoid a fucking lawsuit. I'll stay on this thread as long as I want. There are actually 3 lawyers that help us on this site and yes I'm quite versed in this area. You doubt me? Go ask a lawyer but if you want to try to punk me I'd be more than happy to hand you your head fucker.

Posted On:
    8/06/2006 7:18am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Mixed martial arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Regarding Franc Nguyen

Regarding your post Enlightened1
    Just to let you and everyone here know that I know who you are. You are either Justin Rose owner of Bushidomartialarts.net or one of your students. And if this is not you Justin Rose or your students than let me be the first to apologize. But only you would know so much yet so little about me.
    Either way I am considering legal action regarding your post on Txmma.com and Bullshido.net. And I like to thank the guys at Bullshido.net for making me aware of this Libel issue. I'm sure you guys on this form are all witnesses of the accusations made here.
    I will need help from Txmma.com and Bullshido.net to get the ip address of Enlightened1. I will email you guys personally regarding this matter.
    Just a little history about Bushido Martial Arts and Justin Rose for you Enlightened1 your instructor Justin Rose used to work for me. I gave him a job at my school as an instructor and also at the staffing agency I used to work for. I tried to help him as much as I can and also paid $1000 to Mike Bussey for the mat that you guys are rolling on. Hopefully when you are cleaning it Enlightened1 you will think of me next time. We decide to go our own ways and I wished him the best of luck. I've heard many things from students that left his school and came to mine. I'm sure he did the same from mine. You can't please every student, nor can you make everyone a fighter. But hearing about this post from one of my students really distrubs me about you Enlightened1. I don't register my school on this site here for a reason. I like my privacy and my business is lucrative like you said it is. That is why i didn't care what you guys said about me in the past. Since I am opening 2 more schools and I own 3 already. Yes I do hire insturctors to work for me Like Danny Torres or I would send my instructors to learn. If you look at all the other schools besides mine. I'm sure they don't claim to be an expert at everything. But I do notice that Mr Rose does (Bushidomartialarts.net). By the way before I hired Mr Rose from Bushido he was never able to provide me with any cerification regarding his Brazilian jiu-jitsu, Aikido, Boxing, Muay Thai or Judo. So before you accuse me of being a fake look at yourself and your organization. I'm not accusing anyone just assuming at this point. Why would some one spend so much time talking bad about some one. Just like the Allen Mohler incident I'm not saying I'm as good as Allen but does that seem obvivious why people do that. So I say to you Englightened1 if you're done counting your nickles and dimes HERE'S MY CREDENTIALS FOR YOU.
    And one more thing only your instructor would know this much about me because he only assume of what he didn't know.
    1996 Olympic Demo Team Coach- Ming Tran, Joseph Tran, and members of Champion Martial Arts Academy was on the 96 Olympic Demo team the owner Bing Tran paid me personally to come and train the team at their school
    in Littleton Co
    Trained various State and National Champions- Derrick Loo, Daniel Loo, Ritchie Gallegos, Patrica Gallegos, Lim Nguyen etc ( just to name a few of my students from the top of my head)
    1993 Open International Kickboxing Studio in Aurora Co ByIliff and Chambers ( my partner was Gerald Curry ranked 3rd best kickboxer in the World and was also the Chief of Police at Lowry Airforce Base)
    I don't know where you got the 3 mos of training from Enlightened1 only your instructor knew I trained with Danny Torress 2 yrs ago for 6 mo not 3 months but he did not know that I owned and operated A Kickboxing School back in 93. I trained with Danny Torress 2 yrs ago and Rick Alexander for 3 months to prepare for a fight. After I was able to tap Adam Arredondo pro fighter on Sherdog. With 3 months of Freestyle wrestling from Rick Alexander I sent Tony Bernal to fight at Steve's Armstrong to fight instead. I didn't feel like it was fair for a professional instructor to fight guys off the streets sometimes with no real training. I'm not the type of guy that would lower my belt just to get a win. And I already have too many medals and trophies at my school. Too bad they didn't give away belts back then. By the way I never have seen any of your instructors accomplishments. And I only trained Tony for 2 or 3 month of MMA which is true because he was already a Tae Kwon Do student with extensive fight experience in TKD. After his debut at Steve's Fight Night I didn't feel the needed to prove myself anymore to your instructor that Tae Kwon Do students can't fight. But to Adam's Arredondo credit he did get me back the following Thursday. That's why Adam and I have been good friends since then
    US Armed Forces - You don't have to be in the military to compete. It was held at Lowy Airforce Base
    Battle of the stars- My gosh my partner Gerald Curry and Larry Shepperd host this tournament
    Lone Wolf Tournament- Was held after first UFC held at Denver Co there was a craze in Denver, Co after that. Bing Tran hosted that tournament and I also was one of the sponsoring schools in that tournament. Enlighted1 I still have the flyer if you like to see it.
    International Fighter and Team Vietnam Coach- The U.S. Open is held every year which brings black belts from across the world from each country and their respected fighting teams. Yes people do get knocked out( Need I say more)
    Last but not least trainer of various amatures, professional, and UFC fighters- look up Justin Martin 6'0 186 lbs on sherdog fought in PRW, WPC, IFC 5,3,2,1 and UFC 12 Judgement Day
    Justin Martin lived and trained with me in Aurora, Co for several years and moved to Texas and trained with Andy Anderson also a UFC fighter. The reason I don't mention his name to your instructor Enlightened1 is out of respect for Justin. He would still be fighting if it wasn't for a terrible accident that has parlyzed him for life. I don't need to make gains out of his suffering. I moved here to Texas on behalf of Justin Martin and open my first school at The Gym owned by Mike Bussey back in the late 90's. At the time Mike already had various UFC fighters at his gym. I only taught TKD because I didn't want a conflict of interest with his other programs. And TKD was the dominant martial arts($$$$$$$) at the time.
    Now that I have my own schools I teach Tae Kwon Do for kids which is my roots and also MMA which I have crossed trained for many years.
    I feel like TKD is a good martial arts for kids to learn discipline and respect. Which I see there is a lack of these days. And I teach MMA for adults which is more practical and efficent for self defense reasons. And fighters are just the loyal guys who almost live at my school. Got to find them a hobby.
    That being said I don't need to be on here anymore. I make money the traditional way. Hard work and I don't need to bring people down to get there. Too bad there are instructors out there like yours. Enlightened1 if you are a Busidomartialarts.net student I respect your loyalty. My students would have done the same. Now you know the truth and if you don't want a lawsuit then you need to apologize to me and my students and everyone on Txmma.com and Bullshido.net. I've got 50 hits on my website from Txmma and 30 so far from Bullshido.net. I think you've done enough damage to yourself for me to build a strong case against you enlightened1. And last thing yes I do have various UFC fighters that come to my school for seminars or just to train with my guys but I never claimed to train them. I already have my own fighters to be proud of.

By the way Felipe It's me Franc Nguyen I've trained at your school before and Allen was very nice to me and Tony you guys have a great school. I would do the same for you or any of Mohlers Students in Arlington and Gp. And I will have some fighters for the next smoker. Arlington Fight Club is now ArlingtonMMA or Arlingtonmma.com call me Felipe if you have any questions. To everyone on this form my name is Franc Nguyen and I'm the owner of Arlingtonmma. I don't like to talk about myself always been a private person. You got my credentials now and I hope you see a bigger picture now. I let you be the judge. To sue or not to sue email me your suggestion. Honestly I don't care for his money he needs to feed his family and his kids. But I can't stand disrespect.

thank you Txmma.com, Bullshido.net and everyone,
    Franc Nguyen

Y SO SRIUS?

Posted On:
    8/06/2006 8:47am

supporting member
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It is only slander to post something about someone that is not true and that is harmful. Everything I said is true and he knows is. He will never dissagreee because he cannot . I researched my facts exstensively before posting and have talked to many of his students over the years. He has never boasted such claims until recently. I think he learned the art of lying and false claims from his old business partner Brent Browning. I would never post anything like this if it were not true. I do agree I didnt think as a newbie I would be criticized and ridiculed like this. Thought I would be welcomed and backedup being what this site is about. Still No one on here has lifted a single finger to purge this fraud or to find that his claims are false. Instead its jump on me and see if Im someone Im not or if Im fraud. I really dont get this site. No hey glad you reported this we will check it out..... just accuse me of lying and being someone Im not. Like I said I did my part and reported this to this site. If I was to find anything like this out again I would not bother reporting to this site.
    If you have done your research then why notlist your sources? You didnt....Tell me how you know he hasnt done what he says he has.......it IS libel...you can cost him monetarily..therefore he can seek damages in lost revenues from your seemingly unsubstantiated claims gainst him in a PUBLIC forum. Good luck with that.

Y SO SRIUS?

Posted On:
    8/06/2006 9:04am

supporting member
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why is everyone hung on me and my identity ALMOST EVERYONE here posts under fake names and alias's yet Im supposed to reveal my identity??? I dont want My privacy violated. Nor do I want to worry aobut what eill happen to my windows and my tires. That is why it is against the law to give ip infoo about individuals on these sites to stop retaliation efforts. I would gladly take him on but he would not do so even with all his kickboxing championships and mma experience but I have common sense people do things other ways and Im not endangering my family or my property so think on that. ANYONE who gives personal names and info on the net is beyond stupid.

We are ragging on you not posting your name since you didnt have any problem naming the man you so obviously hate. If I accused someone of the things you stated and freely named him and his school as well as listing his web address the I would at least have the courage to lendmy name and my sources to back me up...YOU SUCK

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/06/2006 4:07pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Now, this may be a possiblevnendetta. This is why people ask for proof.

We don't need E1's name just his sources. E1 used the name ploy to try and get everyone off track.

Stay hidden no one cares just, site your sources. Second hand info doesn't count. BF/YM doesn't help your case because, he could possibly be a disgruntled student.
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast