Y SO SRIUS?

Posted On:
    8/05/2006 4:50pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by enlightened1
    I think everone should know about the following school! I think it is terrible that someone or some people would stoop to this level to promote themselves and to give our business and the martial arts a bad name. This is the resume given on the owner and instructor of Arlington Fight Club as its given on his site. Below each false claim I have stated the Lie and the truth about this person. It is unbelievable the claims he has made about himself when in truth it is all a total lie and untrue.
    As seen on his website. www.arlingtonmma.com Or Arlington Fight Club.
    "Quote"
    "Master" Instructor Nguyen (Master Instructor)" edit/ Should be known as: Frank "The Fake"Nguyen. Those of us in the mixed martial arts community know Frank as a Taekwondo con-man and now we are interested in letting people know the truth about him. Francios Nguyen
    Is a Fraud. A Liar and a Cheat!

"1996 Olympic TKD Team Coach US Team." - LIE! First he claimed to be the Olympic (Demo Team) Coach, now its the US Team Coach. Total lie. Look him up on the internet, he doesn't exist and NEVER had any part of the US team or the Olympics. The head coach of the Us team was Charles Chang Kim. Frank in no way had anything to do with the Olympics and especially not the US team.

"Trained various Texas State and National Champions." - LIE! Where is the proof? Who are they and what are their names?

"International Fighter." - LIE! Frank Nguyen has NEVER fought internationally! You can look such claims up on the internet. There is no proof of this and is another lie told to his students to build his false resume.

"1994 Armed Forces Light Weight Kickboxing Champ." - LIE! Total fraudulant made up lie. Frank has never fought a Kickboxing match in his life! Not even a smoker or an amateur event. He is a Taekwondo instructor and has never fought Kickboxing especially in the armed forces. It is a disgrace to this country and our armed forces that he would even claim such a thing.

"1995 Battle of the Stars Light Weight Kickboxing Champ." - LIE! I know for a fact that Frank Nguyen has only trained Muay Thai for about three months of his life and didnt really train in those. Frank had never had any exposure to Kickboxing or muay thai in 1994 or 1995. He did not even start to train kickboxing until 2004! you can ask any student who has ever signed up or trained muay thai under him they know he does not know any Muay Thai he teaches Taekwondo saying its Muay Thai. Again he has never Muay Thai or Kickboxing seriously and has deffinantly NEVER fought in any Muay Thai or kickboxing matches in his life! Much won a championship match and is no title holder. YOU CAN FIND THIS OUT FOR YOURSELF BY TALKING TO HIS MUAY THAI INSTRUCTOR DANNY TORRES AT "THE GYM" IN ARLINGTON. Or again search the net thats what its there for.

"1997 Lone Wolf Full Contact Fighting Championship #1 Fighting School." - LIE! This event doesn't even exist look it up. Frank has NEVER fought full contact in his life! He has never even been in the ring or cage for any style of fighting, yet he claims to havee done all these things to tell lies to his students. Frank didn't even start pretending to be an mma school until 2004 and that was using other instructors to teach for him. He knows nothing of grappling ask his students, he never rolls with anyone or teaches anything. Yet he claims to be a mma fighter and instructor.

"Trained Numerous Amateur, Professional, and UFC Fighters." - LIE! Name one professional he has trained! Especially a UFC Fighter! Just because a pro comes by your gym once doesnt mean you trained them. Frank has only had one fighter in any amateur event EVER! That is Tony Bernal and Frank only taught him TKD. He sent Tony to other instructors to learn grappling and Muay Thai. He then used what little Tony learned to claim he can teach mma. Tony has had one fight and that was three years ago as a amateur. That's not what I would call a MMA Fighter and hardly qualifies Frank Nguyen as a MMA coach or instructor!

Master Nguyen is lying to his students and has built a lucrative business off of misleading people and lying to them for their money. It is a disgrace to the art and the the business to falsely represent and to mislead people in such a way, Many fighting promises have been made to students over the years only to find out that Frank not only does not have the resources to back up what he claims but is not qualified to even give the instruction tht he claims to be able to give, His entire resume and claims of false accomplishments are a lie. I think those of you who have signed up to him and are paying money should know this. You don't have to believe me just ask him to show proof of his title belts or fighters. If not check on the internet. In the end this Fraud will be brought to the Truth! Francios (Frank "The Fake") Nguyen you have been exposed!
    Sooooo...Do you still take MA's lessons from him? Just curious...and for once I agree with Omega (like he cares) You are asking for a BIG fatass LAWSUIT.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/05/2006 4:58pm

Style: Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How is this libel and what was said about Coda Scott not? No, I am not a supporter of either of these guys, just wondering why noobies always take such a beating when they post something. Aren't we supposed to encourage this type of post? Just curious....

nuthin' ta f*ck with

Posted On:
    8/05/2006 5:07pm

supporting member
     Style: MT/SUB GRAPPLING

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here's his email: ArlingtonTopteam@aol.com

Have you emailed him and asked him to back up his credentials or did you just google him and assumed he is a fraud because his claims could not be found by you?

your failure to provide even the least bit of information about yourself makes you look like a troll.
    You do realize that, don't you?

Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    8/05/2006 5:08pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Putting in print (on a forum counts) that someone is a fraud without any sorta of proof other then your word is considered libel.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/05/2006 7:45pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It is only slander to post something about someone that is not true and that is harmful. Everything I said is true and he knows is. He will never dissagreee because he cannot . I researched my facts exstensively before posting and have talked to many of his students over the years. He has never boasted such claims until recently. I think he learned the art of lying and false claims from his old business partner Brent Browning. I would never post anything like this if it were not true. I do agree I didnt think as a newbie I would be criticized and ridiculed like this. Thought I would be welcomed and backedup being what this site is about. Still No one on here has lifted a single finger to purge this fraud or to find that his claims are false. Instead its jump on me and see if Im someone Im not or if Im fraud. I really dont get this site. No hey glad you reported this we will check it out..... just accuse me of lying and being someone Im not. Like I said I did my part and reported this to this site. If I was to find anything like this out again I would not bother reporting to this site.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/05/2006 7:54pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Something else I dont understand..... I I state Im the World greatest mma fighter and that I beat CroCop, Knocked out Fedor and tapped out Wanderli on a daily basis. Its possibly fraud if someone says its not true UNLESS they have proof. ?????? I would think it is easier to say I have no proof of this so Im the fraud. someone stated I provided no proof. What more proof do you need? google and use the enternet. Ive talked to his Muay Thai coach and Ive known of this guy for years as well as talking to his students that I constantly run into and they tell me the same thing. I want him to offer proof that he did any of the things hes claimed to do. I dont have to offer proof I beat Fedor. I just say I did it. And if you guys say I didnt you better be able to prove it. How would you do that? Enternet right? Well thats what I did. Hes never been in any of those events or done any of those things. Hell hes says he coached the Olympic team for god sakes and you cant find anything on him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No mention of a guy who coached the US Olympic team?!??!!! Plus I know this legend has grown from coaching the "Olympic Demo Team" to coaching the real team. And someone tell me how in the hell is the US Armed Forces Light Weight Kickboxing Champ, when he has never been in the God Damned Military!?!?!?? Im the Navy Seals Elite submission Champion! How would you prove that wrong?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/05/2006 7:55pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bring the Lawsuit on! He cant prove he did a god damned one of these things and he knows it!

nuthin' ta f*ck with

Posted On:
    8/05/2006 7:58pm

supporting member
     Style: MT/SUB GRAPPLING

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You seem to have intimate knowledge of this man.

Did he touch you?

nail conditioning

Posted On:
    8/05/2006 8:06pm

Style: Rehab

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You might be right about this guy, you might be wrong. But maybe have a look at some old thread investigations. They start with a doubt - 'I'm not sure about my dojo, they have some wierd practices etc' - and then bullshido members chip in with FACTUAL DATA, from verifiable sources, that gradually digs the dirt.

You, on the other hand, have chimed in with a bunch of very serious allegations and apparently no proof, and nobody wants to touch it. You see the difference there?

However, you obviously believe what you say, it's a good thing you're trying to do, so get some proof but don't make any direct unverifiable accusations.
    And if you're serious then don't hide your identity.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/05/2006 8:27pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by enlightened1
    It is only slander to post something about someone that is not true and that is harmful. Everything I said is true and he knows is. He will never dissagreee because he cannot . I researched my facts exstensively before posting and have talked to many of his students over the years. He has never boasted such claims until recently. I think he learned the art of lying and false claims from his old business partner Brent Browning. I would never post anything like this if it were not true. I do agree I didnt think as a newbie I would be criticized and ridiculed like this. Thought I would be welcomed and backedup being what this site is about. Still No one on here has lifted a single finger to purge this fraud or to find that his claims are false. Instead its jump on me and see if Im someone Im not or if Im fraud. I really dont get this site. No hey glad you reported this we will check it out..... just accuse me of lying and being someone Im not. Like I said I did my part and reported this to this site. If I was to find anything like this out again I would not bother reporting to this site.
    Here's your first lesson in law.

You are not putting up slander you are doing libel. Libel is written Slander is verbal.

You have accused somebody of fraud, fraud is a crime. Has he been charged? If so where's the proof.

You think therefore it is not fact. To accuse somebody of a crime on a public forum in print is considered libel.

If you would like to conduct an investigation then do so. Produce evidence and that evidence will be weighed. Right now the only person who looks bad is you.
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast