Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/05/2006 2:09am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Arlington MMA in TX: Attention Must Read!

I think everone should know about the following school! I think it is terrible that someone or some people would stoop to this level to promote themselves and to give our business and the martial arts a bad name. This is the resume given on the owner and instructor of Arlington Fight Club as its given on his site. Below each false claim I have stated the Lie and the truth about this person. It is unbelievable the claims he has made about himself when in truth it is all a total lie and untrue.
    As seen on his website. www.arlingtonmma.com Or Arlington Fight Club.
    "Quote"
    "Master" Instructor Nguyen (Master Instructor)" edit/ Should be known as: Frank "The Fake"Nguyen. Those of us in the mixed martial arts community know Frank as a Taekwondo con-man and now we are interested in letting people know the truth about him. Francios Nguyen
    Is a Fraud. A Liar and a Cheat!

"1996 Olympic TKD Team Coach US Team." - LIE! First he claimed to be the Olympic (Demo Team) Coach, now its the US Team Coach. Total lie. Look him up on the internet, he doesn't exist and NEVER had any part of the US team or the Olympics. The head coach of the Us team was Charles Chang Kim. Frank in no way had anything to do with the Olympics and especially not the US team.

"Trained various Texas State and National Champions." - LIE! Where is the proof? Who are they and what are their names?

"International Fighter." - LIE! Frank Nguyen has NEVER fought internationally! You can look such claims up on the internet. There is no proof of this and is another lie told to his students to build his false resume.

"1994 Armed Forces Light Weight Kickboxing Champ." - LIE! Total fraudulant made up lie. Frank has never fought a Kickboxing match in his life! Not even a smoker or an amateur event. He is a Taekwondo instructor and has never fought Kickboxing especially in the armed forces. It is a disgrace to this country and our armed forces that he would even claim such a thing.

"1995 Battle of the Stars Light Weight Kickboxing Champ." - LIE! I know for a fact that Frank Nguyen has only trained Muay Thai for about three months of his life and didnt really train in those. Frank had never had any exposure to Kickboxing or muay thai in 1994 or 1995. He did not even start to train kickboxing until 2004! you can ask any student who has ever signed up or trained muay thai under him they know he does not know any Muay Thai he teaches Taekwondo saying its Muay Thai. Again he has never Muay Thai or Kickboxing seriously and has deffinantly NEVER fought in any Muay Thai or kickboxing matches in his life! Much won a championship match and is no title holder. YOU CAN FIND THIS OUT FOR YOURSELF BY TALKING TO HIS MUAY THAI INSTRUCTOR DANNY TORRES AT "THE GYM" IN ARLINGTON. Or again search the net thats what its there for.

"1997 Lone Wolf Full Contact Fighting Championship #1 Fighting School." - LIE! This event doesn't even exist look it up. Frank has NEVER fought full contact in his life! He has never even been in the ring or cage for any style of fighting, yet he claims to havee done all these things to tell lies to his students. Frank didn't even start pretending to be an mma school until 2004 and that was using other instructors to teach for him. He knows nothing of grappling ask his students, he never rolls with anyone or teaches anything. Yet he claims to be a mma fighter and instructor.

"Trained Numerous Amateur, Professional, and UFC Fighters." - LIE! Name one professional he has trained! Especially a UFC Fighter! Just because a pro comes by your gym once doesnt mean you trained them. Frank has only had one fighter in any amateur event EVER! That is Tony Bernal and Frank only taught him TKD. He sent Tony to other instructors to learn grappling and Muay Thai. He then used what little Tony learned to claim he can teach mma. Tony has had one fight and that was three years ago as a amateur. That's not what I would call a MMA Fighter and hardly qualifies Frank Nguyen as a MMA coach or instructor!

Master Nguyen is lying to his students and has built a lucrative business off of misleading people and lying to them for their money. It is a disgrace to the art and the the business to falsely represent and to mislead people in such a way, Many fighting promises have been made to students over the years only to find out that Frank not only does not have the resources to back up what he claims but is not qualified to even give the instruction tht he claims to be able to give, His entire resume and claims of false accomplishments are a lie. I think those of you who have signed up to him and are paying money should know this. You don't have to believe me just ask him to show proof of his title belts or fighters. If not check on the internet. In the end this Fraud will be brought to the Truth! Francios (Frank "The Fake") Nguyen you have been exposed!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/05/2006 5:49am

Style: Unemployed Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Man, you really hate this guy, don't you?
    Go kick his ass!!!

nail conditioning

Posted On:
    8/05/2006 6:11am

Style: Rehab

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Enlightened, apologies for the trolling in another thread if you're for real.
    You do seem to have a different writing style to Brokenfingers (you use capitals), so I believe you for one (for now). Well done for highlighting that crap.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/05/2006 10:26am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I appreciate it RunningDog. I would of thanked you on the other thread but was not sure if you were going to switch sides of the fence again. I am for real. Just read the context of the thread. Its not that I hate this guy I hate what hes doing and what he stands for. Most of the time people get away with this stuff. Liisting some far off made up event for credentials. I would of never done anything about it until I read what someone posted on Tiger Clay and how everyone got on board to find out and expose the truth. If the truth is meant to be exposed then I started it. If not then oh well I did my part by posting this guy on here.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/05/2006 3:29pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by enlightened1
    I think everone should know about the following school! I think it is terrible that someone or some people would stoop to this level to promote themselves and to give our business and the martial arts a bad name. This is the resume given on the owner and instructor of Arlington Fight Club as its given on his site. Below each false claim I have stated the Lie and the truth about this person. It is unbelievable the claims he has made about himself when in truth it is all a total lie and untrue.
    As seen on his website. www.arlingtonmma.com Or Arlington Fight Club.
    "Quote"
    "Master" Instructor Nguyen (Master Instructor)" edit/ Should be known as: Frank "The Fake"Nguyen. Those of us in the mixed martial arts community know Frank as a Taekwondo con-man and now we are interested in letting people know the truth about him. Francios Nguyen
    Is a Fraud. A Liar and a Cheat!

"1996 Olympic TKD Team Coach US Team." - LIE! First he claimed to be the Olympic (Demo Team) Coach, now its the US Team Coach. Total lie. Look him up on the internet, he doesn't exist and NEVER had any part of the US team or the Olympics. The head coach of the Us team was Charles Chang Kim. Frank in no way had anything to do with the Olympics and especially not the US team.

"Trained various Texas State and National Champions." - LIE! Where is the proof? Who are they and what are their names?

"International Fighter." - LIE! Frank Nguyen has NEVER fought internationally! You can look such claims up on the internet. There is no proof of this and is another lie told to his students to build his false resume.

"1994 Armed Forces Light Weight Kickboxing Champ." - LIE! Total fraudulant made up lie. Frank has never fought a Kickboxing match in his life! Not even a smoker or an amateur event. He is a Taekwondo instructor and has never fought Kickboxing especially in the armed forces. It is a disgrace to this country and our armed forces that he would even claim such a thing.

"1995 Battle of the Stars Light Weight Kickboxing Champ." - LIE! I know for a fact that Frank Nguyen has only trained Muay Thai for about three months of his life and didnt really train in those. Frank had never had any exposure to Kickboxing or muay thai in 1994 or 1995. He did not even start to train kickboxing until 2004! you can ask any student who has ever signed up or trained muay thai under him they know he does not know any Muay Thai he teaches Taekwondo saying its Muay Thai. Again he has never Muay Thai or Kickboxing seriously and has deffinantly NEVER fought in any Muay Thai or kickboxing matches in his life! Much won a championship match and is no title holder. YOU CAN FIND THIS OUT FOR YOURSELF BY TALKING TO HIS MUAY THAI INSTRUCTOR DANNY TORRES AT "THE GYM" IN ARLINGTON. Or again search the net thats what its there for.

"1997 Lone Wolf Full Contact Fighting Championship #1 Fighting School." - LIE! This event doesn't even exist look it up. Frank has NEVER fought full contact in his life! He has never even been in the ring or cage for any style of fighting, yet he claims to havee done all these things to tell lies to his students. Frank didn't even start pretending to be an mma school until 2004 and that was using other instructors to teach for him. He knows nothing of grappling ask his students, he never rolls with anyone or teaches anything. Yet he claims to be a mma fighter and instructor.

"Trained Numerous Amateur, Professional, and UFC Fighters." - LIE! Name one professional he has trained! Especially a UFC Fighter! Just because a pro comes by your gym once doesnt mean you trained them. Frank has only had one fighter in any amateur event EVER! That is Tony Bernal and Frank only taught him TKD. He sent Tony to other instructors to learn grappling and Muay Thai. He then used what little Tony learned to claim he can teach mma. Tony has had one fight and that was three years ago as a amateur. That's not what I would call a MMA Fighter and hardly qualifies Frank Nguyen as a MMA coach or instructor!

Master Nguyen is lying to his students and has built a lucrative business off of misleading people and lying to them for their money. It is a disgrace to the art and the the business to falsely represent and to mislead people in such a way, Many fighting promises have been made to students over the years only to find out that Frank not only does not have the resources to back up what he claims but is not qualified to even give the instruction tht he claims to be able to give, His entire resume and claims of false accomplishments are a lie. I think those of you who have signed up to him and are paying money should know this. You don't have to believe me just ask him to show proof of his title belts or fighters. If not check on the internet. In the end this Fraud will be brought to the Truth! Francios (Frank "The Fake") Nguyen you have been exposed!
    You do realize this is libel and he can sue you. Please don't give me the next speech where you are right and everything you said is true. If that were the case then you'd be able to approach him with this. If he comes onto this site and states that you have made false claims do not expect bullshido.com to back you up. You accusations are currently baseless and without foundation. You have no proof and you are accusing somebody of comitting a crime.

Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    8/05/2006 4:01pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RunningDog
    Enlightened, apologies for the trolling in another thread if you're for real.
    You do seem to have a different writing style to Brokenfingers (you use capitals), so I believe you for one (for now). Well done for highlighting that crap.

BrokenFinger/The MMA kid! is very unique, if he is back on the site we will pick him fairly quickly.

Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    8/05/2006 4:03pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    You do realize this is libel and he can sue you. Please don't give me the next speech where you are right and everything you said is true. If that were the case then you'd be able to approach him with this. If he comes onto this site and states that you have made false claims do not expect bullshido.com to back you up. You accusations are currently baseless and without foundation. You have no proof and you are accusing somebody of comitting a crime.

But I am sure the Bullshido lawyers will laugh at you. Proof please.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/05/2006 4:07pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by pl4zM4
    But I am sure the Bullshido lawyers will laugh at you. Proof please.
    You're fucking kidding me right? This is not a joke. Don't give legal advice on this one.

Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    8/05/2006 4:11pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    You're fucking kidding me right? This is not a joke. Don't give legal advice on this one.

Having the Bullshido lawyer slaugh at the poster is legal advice? I am confused.

Edit: Oops my fault, my comments was directed at the original poster not Omega.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/05/2006 4:40pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh...
Page 1 of 10 1 2345 ... LastLast