Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Co-Founder, Retired Admin

Posted On:
    7/16/2003 12:16pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Karate,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    By your estimation then, a triathalon competitor can fight better than the monks because they train more than 10 hours a day when crunch time comes.

Your also saying that the only thing you need to be able to defend yourself is to be in shape.

Maybe you should all stop training and buy a Bowflex.......
    "All warfare is based on deception." -Sun Tzu, ca. 400BC

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Posted On:
    7/16/2003 12:52pm

Style: lame

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Peedee, you are living in a fantasy world. Your assessment means nothing to me. I'm glad you can stand by all of your misguided and unproven theories, but what about some proof? Talk is cheap!

As you have said, you already sparred with some Kung Fu guys and they sucked, but how about a professional Kung Fu practitioner like a Shaolin Temple monk? How can you base your opinions on kung fu students and not their teachers? Students are just that... students (their still learning, get it?). Here is your chance to go directly to the source of it ALL, and prove us all wrong! Show us that we've all been wasting our time after years and years of training, and that BJJ can beat any art that exists.

I never stated you wanted to fight anybody; What I am stating is you WILL NOT FIGHT a monk because you'd be too scared. Let's put your mouth to the test, that's all I'm saying. Nothing personal, but if I were to constantly state that BJJ is a weak fighting art and not back it up you'd be all over me for being a bitch, right? So, I will ask you again. Will you challenge a Shaolin Temple monk to a friendly sparring match or not?

By the way, calling me names and insulting me does nothing for you credibility.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/16/2003 1:46pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Christ Peedee is an idiot. You're right peedee when i say that someone who trains martial arts 10 hours a day for their whole life being able to fight,is EXACLTY like saying a triathlete can kick ass.

---------
    Shut up and train

Posted On:
    7/16/2003 1:56pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maybe he's just getting too old for this kind thing? I know I am; I'm 39 years old and really don't want to be fighting unless you put your hands on me, then I will act without hesitation. I have nothing to prove and I am not an insecure person by nature but I believe PS may be. Other than that, you don't see me spouting off at the mouth the way PeePee does. That's why I'm down on this guy. He has an incredibly big mouth. Just look at how he started with Jamoke before Jamoke even said anything to him.

For all his big talk, PS has proven NADA!

Posted On:
    7/16/2003 1:58pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    still waiting............ yawn.......

Posted On:
    7/16/2003 2:31pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just what I thought.......

Posted On:
    7/16/2003 7:03pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Submission Wrestling.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "I went to Shi Yang Min school like an ADULT who is actually KNOWLEDGABLE about martial arts, not some internet poster who makes believe he's Caine." wow PD actually went, found out some things, interesting...

"Wrestling is the Martial Art of America";
    "If you don't know how to wrestle you don't know how to fight, that's the prerequisite to fighting" David Tank Abbott
    "Training = pain." - I said that.

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

Posted On:
    7/16/2003 7:04pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Submission Wrestling.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    awesome avator too PD...

"Wrestling is the Martial Art of America";
    "If you don't know how to wrestle you don't know how to fight, that's the prerequisite to fighting" David Tank Abbott
    "Training = pain." - I said that.

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

Shock'n Y'all

Posted On:
    7/16/2003 7:19pm

supporting member
     Style: Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Peter, my sweet heart, you didn't have to prove to anyone but yourself it was a lie, everybody knew it was other than YOU!

to this day i cant beleive you beleived me.

Posted On:
    7/16/2003 8:52pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Only one poster ever got me pizzed off to the point that I really DID try and find him and train with him."
    I'm flattered by the reference. Yet Jamoke is quite a strange character and I wouldn't mind kicking him in the head a couple times.

"By your estimation then, a triathalon competitor can fight better than the monks because they train more than 10 hours a day when crunch time comes.

Your also saying that the only thing you need to be able to defend yourself is to be in shape.

Maybe you should all stop training and buy a Bowflex......."
    now everything up to this point has been relatively intelligent

What FK means by training that amount of time is different from what you interpret it to be. They obviously train different ways for different aims. Working out is only part of training.

--
    Hard work, Patience, Dedication.
    http://www.fightauthority.com/

nedhinkly-"You are little more than a thug, street trash, if you will. I think from now on I will call you street rat, after a character in one of my favorite movies of all time."
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast