Page 1 of 8 1 2345 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    7/16/2003 10:57am

Style: lame

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey PeeDee,

I know you usually don't respond to my posts, and most likely you deem me not worthy of acknowlegment, but I have a proposition for you.

With all your knowledge, great fighting techniques, karate experience, grappling experience, and all-around general bad-ass prowess. You should be able to handle this request with ease. Of course, you could be all talk, and basically just be another biatch on this forum (like so many others). So here goes.....

Wu De, a current forum member here at Bullshido, has direct access to the Shaolin Temple monks. In case you don't know, they even post here themselves occasionally. He could most likely arrange a friendly sparring match with you, and one of the monks.

If everything you say is true about Kung Fu, CHI, TMA, etc. now would be a great opportunity for you to prove it! We could have it video-taped and you could prove to the world what a load of horseshit all this Kung Fu crap is right? So, come on man. Step up and talk the talk. Prove what you say instead of blabbing about what a worthless lot all of us traditionalists are. Do you have the seeds? I will wait for your answer. In the meantime, Wu De, can this become a reality? It seems that your monk friends have no problem engaging in some friendly sparring matches.

This will be PeeDee's answer: **** you punk, you're not worthy of my attentions. Basically, he will say no, and not want to spar a monk. His world would come crumbling down if he got his ass handed to him wouldn't it? It would be a wonderful thing to see.

I'll even contribute some money if need be for expenses. Please let me know your answers. I won't hold my breath though.

Edited by - balloonknot on July 16 2003 12:55:03

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/16/2003 10:59am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    what Peedee fails to understand about Shaolin kung-fu is that even IF all the hocus pocus stuff is utter bullshit, they still train their bodies harder than ANY pro fighter out there today. That makes it preeeetty tough to beat them.

---------
    Shut up and train

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/16/2003 11:20am

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    harder than any pro fighter?

don't be ridiculous...

have you met every pro fighter?

Go away I'm talking to myself

Posted On:
    7/16/2003 11:22am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    still waiting......

Co-Founder, Retired Admin

Posted On:
    7/16/2003 11:33am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Karate,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well first of all you ARE a punkass.

But thats a whole different topic.

I went to Shi Yang Min school like an ADULT who is actually KNOWLEDGABLE about martial arts, not some internet poster who makes believe he's Caine.

The guy was cool and didnt seen concerned about fighting. In fact, he says he's a Buddhist and wants WORLD PEACE. He also said that Shaolin kung fu was not about fighting.

You seem to put me in the same category as YOURSELF, a person with minimul training that likes to just babble without understanding.

The difference between me and you is that I actually study martial arts and I have actual belts/credentials and certification. I never claimed to be able to "beat up" any kung fu people(although I've sparred with people from alot of styles and most of them are NOT good when it comses to fighting but are good in alot of other areas).

Tell me where the guys school is and I'll take a few classes and talk with him and train with his students(or the instrictor if he does that kind of thing). That kind of thing is GOOD for you, you damn martial arts NEWBIE.

Only one poster ever got me pizzed off to the point that I really DID try and find him and train with him. I got all pizzed when he lied but I also got 3 months training out of it from Gleason's so it wasnt all bad. Its a great gym but crowded at night.
    "All warfare is based on deception." -Sun Tzu, ca. 400BC

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Posted On:
    7/16/2003 11:48am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Now Peedee, why the hostility? First off, you can call me anything you want, I really don't mind. Although, you are far away from the truth but who cares, right? Secondly, it's nice how you backtrack and start talking about what an ADULT acts like and all that, but you still evade the challenge! You DIDN'T challenge Shi Yang and you WOULDN'T challenge any of Wu De's monks either, that's the point! So, are you saying you're up for the challenge or not? I'm more than sure Wu De could arrange it.

I really have nothing against you Peedee. I just like to rile you up some (which is fairly easy) for the entertainment value. Calm down, take a deep breath, circulate your CHI, and think kind thoughts. We all want world peace but you seem to be a very aggressive and boisterous person. Do you want world peace?

Who made you the spokesman against TMA, KungFoolss? Who cares about your opinion? Who would even bother to change their minds about TMA because of your opinions (although some of your opinions are valid)? I think you should just get down off your high assed horse (insert EGO here) and do something more constructive with your time.

Think about it Peter.

Posted On:
    7/16/2003 11:55am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Peedee, **** this talk and train with the students bullshit! I'm talking about going to their temple, and issuing a polite, friendly challenge! That's what it's all about right?

How else can you really back up what you say to be true, is true? I would respect you so much if you could walk the walk, instead of spouting off on the Internet everyday like a spoiled brat. You say you met Shi Yang but didn't ask to test his skills? Why? I thought you were all about showing the TMA the light?

Posted On:
    7/16/2003 12:10pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well I never SAID I was going to challenge anyone. I never said I would FIGHT anyone. I never said I would play monopoly with anyone. YOU are ASKING me to do something, like spar with some kung fu guys like I've done about 20 times.

And my assesment of YOU is right on the money. Ive given names of schools where I trained, Ive had people that train with me come on the forum. I even had one of my friends that wrestles for Hofstra university publically invite Jamoke to get his ass kicked with an address supplied and times and everything.

YOU havent done anything so my assessment of you stands.

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/16/2003 12:12pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    harder than any pro fighter?

don't be ridiculous...

have you met every pro fighter?

Go away I'm talking to myself
    Dude the Monks tend to train for like 10 hours + every day. Come on now. Pro-fighters do it for a living, monks do it for their life. There is a difference.

---------
    Shut up and train

Posted On:
    7/16/2003 12:14pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And for Osiris:

I never WENT to "fight" the guy.

If you remeber Jamoke LIED and told me he worked there. I at first called and SPOKE to Ming. Then when Jamoke said he worked there I called him AGAIN and proved THIS to be a lie. After that he was pretty nice and told me I could come down and see what his school was all about.

I dont know where you got the whole "fight" scenario from. The guy was really nice and he told me FLAT OUT that fighting isnt something they emphasize. Why dont you call him? Hes pretty cool but his english isnt so great. I could have even trained there but, to be honest, the things that were being taught werent really my thing. I doubt they'd be yours either.

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!
Page 1 of 8 1 2345 ... LastLast