Our Sponsors:

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/16/2003 11:25pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I went into the woods for forty years to train. I am now back and used my powers to travel 39 years back in time. You will never be able to withstand my Long Wang Tai Chi. Bow before me now and I might consider letting you witness my Long Wang. I will punch through a tank with my chigazim kick. You have no hope of holding back my Long Wang you might was well just bend over and kiss your ass goodbye. I will beat you to death using my Long Wang. My Long Wang has only one weakness, I cannot perform the Golden chi beam while I am in my Long Wang as tree stance. That will not allow you to beat me as I never use my Long Wang golden stream technique.
    I am going to go to the Penny Arcade site now.
    Fear my Long Wang power.
    Ignore the guy who says he is a TaiJiz Chuan master that guy is more fake than Mas Oyama.

----
    Pseudoscience has some science behind it, they just give it funnie names.

Taking a break

Posted On:
    7/17/2003 3:07am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Great Ninja Master... I ask humbly but one simple question. Why is Australia not considered to be an island?
    Taking responsibility for my actions since 1989

Titan

Posted On:
    7/17/2003 3:26am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He is ninja, he has no time for silly questions like that.

I wish I was a ninja.

----------------------------------------------------------
    Now imagine your pain is a white ball of healing light, that's right, your pain, the pain itself is a white ball of healing light....... I don't think so!
    "You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?
    YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME, IN THE WORST POSSIBLE MANNER!!" - KiWarrior

"Sport ? That kind of thing's not my bag baby!" - Sammy Franco

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias

Stand and Deliver!

Posted On:
    7/17/2003 5:37am

supporting member
     Style: JKD Concepts, Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Rising Boner??

HAW!! You da king, Ninja boy!

Le Grill?? What the hell is that?!! - Homer Simpson
    "Onward we stagger, and if the tanks come, may God help the tanks." - Col. William O. Darby

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/17/2003 9:18am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Even though I am a busy ass ninja, I always have time for my fans. Australia is actually in the process of becoming the 51st state of the USA. We sold Montana and Wyoming (wastes of land) to Canada, and bought Australia. As soon as all the paperwok is finished, Australia will be moved to the western border of Oregon and become the new west coast above California. That, is why Australia is not an island.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/17/2003 9:43am

Style: EC, BJJ n00b

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ((LOL@Jarmis' post))

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/17/2003 10:13am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm friggin' hungry. There's this place near where I work that sells pretty good roast beef sandwiches. I think I might get one here pretty soon. Although it's only 8 am... That may be a little early for a sandwich. But I'm not really a breakfast person. Everyone here has seen Old School right???? That movie is badass. Hmmmm maybe I will go get that sandwich afterall. At least a pepsi. You know I once came up with a great idea for roast beef sphere's that are like bread bowls filled with roast beef sandwich stuff. Then you put another bowl on top and seal it up with cheese. Wait a second, before anyone tries to steal this idea:

There. Anyway, what was I talking about? Oh yeah soda. Pepsi is up there with one of my favorite kinds of soda, but I also like Mountain Dew's Code Red. Anyone had the live wire? It's ok, but it tastes like any other orange soda. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but it's nothing special.

Edited by - I am a ninja on July 17 2003 10:13:37
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456