Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/24/2006 5:33pm

Style: MuayThai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    nah, he hasn't yet. He's actually looking to return to MMA competition because he's gone just about as far as he can with Sanda. The sport simply isn't big enough yet to support his fight goals.

Posted On:
    10/24/2006 9:52pm

Style: BJJ/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    remember seeing a short asian kid in a brown hoodie? that was me.

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    10/25/2006 12:51am

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey guys...

I don't think Will pulled out unexpectedly, just a week or two before. He was awsome at the last BOB and he will definitely be back! Arbiter, I hope to meet you there!

Brad is a cool cat for sure. Glad he finally made it to the BOB. Regarding Brad going pro...I got a an e-mail from him today that he is stepping back into the cage. I am sure he won't mind my posting this.

It has come time for me to return to Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) even if it is one night only. If you don't know, I started off my competition career in MMA several years ago. After having up and down success and getting sick of the politics in the sport, I left completely to focus on Sanda kickboxing. Sanda became a real love of mine and still is today. While competing in Sanda, I found much success and truly love the sport. However, until December 10th my focus is MMA. So, here is your chance for all the people wanting to see me compete in the cage.

Below is information on the event.

COLOSSEUM COMBAT III
    http://colosseumcombat.com/
    Best Western Brandywine Complex
    December 9th
    Monticello, IN
    Anyone who is wanting tickets can request them through Paypal @ colosseumcombat@yahoo.com

punch-drunk

Posted On:
    10/25/2006 11:11am

supporting member
     Style: SanDa / MMA / Kung-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi Steve, I actually met you at the last May 6th B.O.B. Clash of the Clans event, I was there with the Sanda team, my wife Tara fought on that card. I was the guy you gave Mr. Baiev's number to, although i never did get in touch with him. Yeah i'm sure we'll be down to Brooklyn again for another Battle.

Thats cool Brad's getting back into MMA, no question there's a lot more opportunity for fights in that venue than in Sanda, especially here in the US these days.

After his fight in Dec, if Brad wanted to take his Sanda further and get a professional title fight I'm 99% sure I could arrange that. We're looking at putting a show together up here in Boston, probably late winter, and it would be awesome to get Brad on that card. I should track down his email and bounce that idea off him.

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    10/25/2006 11:00pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK...I remember you! Cool :) Tara's fight was a sweet one for sure! I just was in Boston (it's ironic that I was there on the night of BOB). Khassan received the Physician for Human Rights award at the Boston Public Library. It was a great event.

Shoot me an e-mail and I will pass on Brad's contact info to you.

Steve

punch-drunk

Posted On:
    10/26/2006 12:45pm

supporting member
     Style: SanDa / MMA / Kung-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Steve, I just emailed you regarding a possible Boston event.
    Wow, Physician for Human Rights award, sounds impressive!
    Thanks,
    Chris
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234