Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    8/02/2006 3:53am

Join us... or die
     Style: Using bag as aggro outlet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks for fulfilling my quota Mega Jesus!

Anyway, the only true disabilities come from a large unimpressive genepool and random reproduction.

My IQ is estimated at about 125, not Mensa material, but not "retarded" (a word that's lost meaning ) and yes we can debate the validity of IQ tests ad infinitum.
    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

**** you math class

Posted On:
    8/02/2006 3:59am

supporting member
     Style: TKD, Ballet, Archery

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you have an IQ of 125, then an IQ of 125 must be retarded.

Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    8/02/2006 4:11am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you can't use the misappropriated and now meaningless word "retarded" properly you must be a candidate for genital irradiation.
    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

**** you math class

Posted On:
    8/02/2006 4:20am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    8/02/2006 4:25am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Irradiate:
    1. To expose to radiation.
    2. To treat with radiation: irradiate farm produce so as to destroy bacteria.
    2. To shed light on; illuminate.
    3. To manifest in a manner suggesting the emission of light; radiate: irradiate goodness.

Now go back to mating with your bed you adolescent frontbottom.
    Last edited by Toby Christensen; 8/02/2006 4:29am at .
    What am I?:

Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    8/02/2006 4:28am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Irradiate:
    1. To expose to radiation.
    2. To treat with radiation: irradiate farm produce so as to destroy bacteria.
    2. To shed light on; illuminate.
    3. To manifest in a manner suggesting the emission of light; radiate: irradiate goodness.

Now go back to mating with your bed you adolescent frontbottom.
    What am I?:

**** you math class

Posted On:
    8/02/2006 4:30am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You don't have to falsify dictionary entries just to impress me.

Quote Originally Posted by Troll
    frontbottom
    what

Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    8/02/2006 4:35am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What am I?:

Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    8/02/2006 4:36am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Frontbottom=vagina.
    What am I?:

**** you math class

Posted On:
    8/02/2006 4:38am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast