Page 98 of 430 FirstFirst ... 48889495969798 99100101102108148198 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/25/2006 3:23pm

Style: jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i've got pics of his school in my hard drive right now, i just don't know how to post them. it was hard to get the inside with the glare from the windows. there used to be a notice to his former students where to go and train. it wasn't till a friend of mine moved to el paso that he could get out of the contract. the other students basically have to pic up with some other instructor or quit, but the bottom line is they will still pay the way it's still set up. it's amazing that guys like klay pittman (let's quit referring to larry as klay or even clay, it's still too close) started out in bjj somewhere around age 20 or so i'm guessing. agent cooper started about 10 years ago. in that time look what has been accomplished. with that lifetime of dedication to being a warrior and all that crapola he/larry spews you'd think he'd have something to show for it. other than a bb in krav and a bb in taekwondo he's pretty much got nothing other than SEVERAL FAILED SCHOOLS IN LUBBOCK and a plethora of BBB complaints. that should tell all his students something. to the student of his that's looking to fight mma, realize after your first fight, win lose or draw you will have faced reality more times than your instructor. after your first grappling tourny, you will have been in more competitions that your instructor.

now to somewhat clear up what agentcooper was aluding to on the interior of the school in lubbock. it appears as though larry left in the cover of night taking only what he could carry under his arm. kinda like polish citizens in warsaw leaving once the nazi blitzkreig hit. no offense to polish citizens, i did not mean to compare you to larry, my bad. in a word, he got out QUICK even if it was a matter of rent, he'd know it was coming and have gotten some of that stuff out. i wonder who he owes? i wonder why he left EVERYTHING there.

i also want to point out that it's just offensive that larry would imply someone with his failed businesses would somehow play a role businesswise in klay pittman's success. wrong, just wrong.

Kr.KresKinos out -- i changed my name too.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/25/2006 3:25pm

Style: jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    agentcooper, he didn't abandon his own system. it was choked out of him on the mats at pittmans over the course of about a week.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    8/25/2006 3:29pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dr.tresninos
    agentcooper, he didn't abandon his own system. it was choked out of him on the mats at pittmans over the course of about a week.

You got that right!

January 2000 - Recognized as 4th Dan and Creator/Author of the Ta Gi Gaku Karate-Do system by the American Alliance of Martial Artists.
    Once again...I can't beleive we overlooked this! This is why he continues to wear a black belt with 4 stripes on it....and yet he doesn't teach or promote under this system anymore. Please...any of his current students can you confirm that you haven't seen anything regarding "Ta Gi Gaku Karate-Do"? You are only under the impression that he teaches Krav, some BJJ, and has a Black Belt in TKD? Is that correct?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/25/2006 3:29pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

try this

http://www.martialarts-alliance.com/...inductees.html

do not know if this is the same org

Motorboatin SOB

Posted On:
    8/25/2006 3:30pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo and BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by audiomanmiller
    i feel i can answer these questions.

1.he represents himself to the public to be a well rounded martial artist with extensive skills and a lifetime of training(since age 4), coming from a strong lineage of fighters.
    2.not a black belt in all things he teaches
    3.a black belt

this is the perception of him i left with after we had our first discussion. I believed his credentials to be on par with very few peoples, him being a very determined and succesful individual in the world of martial art. i was a little skepticle about all of this and remember thinking that i bet my instructor Mr. Azar could probably still beat him considering he was virtually the only instructor i ever had prior to that moment(aside from 2 months kickboxing w/ Abundio).
    You are delusional. Seriously, you are either incredibly naive or retarded. This guy lies about all these things and you still think he is knowledgable?
    The thing is, he doesn't believe in his skills. If he believed in his skills, he wouldn't be making all this **** up.
    And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/25/2006 3:31pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    dr.trev you stated bb in krav .

he is a green

Banished to Fort Worth

Posted On:
    8/25/2006 3:31pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dr.tresninos
    it was choked out of him on the mats at pittmans
    You also train with Pittman?
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by jnp
    That is exactly what I meant sdave. You are dead on, as usual.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/25/2006 3:32pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay, 1bad you need to chill as do some others semi-attacking audiomanmiller.

If you don't see what he is doing ask him to explain it for you.

I probably have a little more insight because, I went through the same ****. He told you he was going to the match.

Think on this long before you continue lumping him in with the Krav people. I had to do something similar and it still took me a year to finally give up my own art.

Motorboatin SOB

Posted On:

supporting member
     Style: Judo and BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mattrm24
    Bigkahuna69, now your just being silly! To be a yoga master, first you have to be able to stick your head up your own ass. And that... would be something to see lol.

But lets settle the questions before us first.
    I think he has proven his head is very use to being in his ass.
    And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Administrator

Posted On:

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    I've tried my best to keep up with this thread and am glad to see actually turn into something more tangible then unwarrented finger pointing. I could not find this question asked no answered but there were a lot of a pages and I stopped reading about page 90.

Does Klay still pay dues to the Krav orginization? If he does not pay these dues I believe he is not entitled to market himself as a Krav instructor even if he's certified.
    Jesus fucking Christ guys, I love being completely ignored would someobody please address this please?