Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Graviora Manent

Posted On:
    8/23/2006 2:45am

Join us... or die
     Style: No gym currently.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do Larry's responses (or lack thereof) remind anyone else of the Black knight from Monty Python's Holy Grail as he's being dismembered?

King Arthur: [after Arthur's cut off both of the Black Knight's arms] Look, you stupid Bastard. You've got no arms left.
    Black Knight: Yes I have.
    King Arthur: *Look*!
    Black Knight: It's just a flesh wound.

Larry... you've got no arms left... come clean before they go for the legs.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    8/23/2006 6:32am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    sochin101,

Man only a Brit would have thought of that one! Good job.....that is right on the money!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/23/2006 9:46am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ylarlego Gcannon-Klay Hamilton-L’Onis<------------------- He is soooo full of SH*T

only to protect him from the aforementioned lawsuits, which I think are a great idea. somebody call me up! :)

Also I forgot to mention that I think a traditional bushi would have committed sepuko(honorable suicide by slicing his own entrails out) due to his honor code...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/23/2006 12:33pm

Style: jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    speaking of suicide! what's with the posting on this thread by larry to begin with and giving out the details needed to get in touch with former one day instructors to verify he's full of ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! amazing. and to think this guy lies to himself this bad, i can only wonder what kinda stuff girlfriends would have, but yes, please keep it to the schools. ( but you still gotta wonder? )

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/23/2006 12:33pm

Style: jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    speaking of suicide! what's with the posting on this thread by larry to begin with and giving out the details needed to get in touch with former one day instructors to verify he's full of ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! amazing. and to think this guy lies to himself this bad, i can only wonder what kinda stuff girlfriends would have, but yes, please keep it to the schools. ( but you still gotta wonder? )

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/23/2006 12:45pm

Style: random

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think what they said is right. As entertaining and brutally hilarious as I'm sure it would be, the input of 3 ex girlfriends would only take this thread all the way to Springer/Maury town... and keep it from being a credible expose.

Ah, but we can imagine.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/23/2006 4:44pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dr.tresninos
    speaking of suicide! what's with the posting on this thread by larry to begin with and giving out the details needed to get in touch with former one day instructors to verify he's full of ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! amazing.)
    The truly karmic and funny part of this is that not only did his posting of Rittiluechai's info allow Lucky to verbally spank Larry in an embarrassing manner, but also helped reveal to Larry's extreme bad luck that a son and grandson of the guy whose memory he is defiling...live within MINUTES of Larry's school. Worse...the wife of the pissed off son...is a litigation lawyer!

Life is funny, isnt it?

Posted On:
    8/23/2006 4:54pm

Style: boxing, gjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Let me guess, he still has the FAKE MT claims up.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/23/2006 5:01pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Secondly, I will be calling Gokor and Sensei Gene myself tomorrow as I have the time to confirm that any of you have actually spoken to them, OR NOT."

Oh Larry? I forgot about this, maybe we should give you one last chance at a fair shake. Did you ever call Gokor and Sensei Gene? I can confirm the call to Gokor's school and to his cell on my cellphone billing record if needed. Can you?

If you were misrepresented here and Gokor and Gene will now vouch for you as a student that they know, and were somehow previously mistaken, I would be happy to follow up and call Gokor again to confirm this and post the results publicly here.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    8/23/2006 5:10pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would seriously doubt that anyone on his "list" would actualy vouch for him on a public forum.