Page 63 of 430 FirstFirst ... 13535960616263 6465666773113163 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/22/2006 9:55am

Style: random

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Klay, please answer publicly whether you plan to take down the attribution to Rittiluechai as requested by his family. A simple yes or no answer will do.

By the way, care to hazard a guess as to what Lucky's wife happens to do for a living? It involves suing people.

Posted On:
    8/22/2006 10:04am

Style: boxing, gjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Man Dux-Klay you really deflect questions well, I'll give you that. Now you have some 'serious' 'emergency'. You know if you spent half the time TRAINING that you currently spend emulating Frank Dux, you might be a decent martial artist.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/22/2006 10:08am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    BTW everyone, if I were a guessing man I'd say that The Klay is attempting to get the thread taken down, saying that it is somehow endangering his family and he might sue Bullshido if it stays up etc.

The funny thing is, even if that happens, hypothetically it wont keep him from getting his pants sued off by Lucky's family. Worse, they just might go after him for a share of profits made while falsely using Choochai's name. I say all of this in a purely fictional, hypothetical way of course, that in no way involves several members of Choochai's family currently lining up to run a legal train on His Klayness if he continues to insult the memory of their departed father.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/22/2006 10:14am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Satori
    Alright, now that Mr. L'Onis has essentially ignored the fact that his claims to Muay Thai training have been debunked (among other things), could we get a Mod to ban him? The investigation will continue fine without him, since he isn't helping.

He isn't answering any questions, and all he's doing is spamming this thread with the same page long crap that doesn't do anything to further this along.

I know that posters who spam the same thing over and over are basically banned on sight...why is this any different?
    He is adding commentary after each post. He is following the rules. He is hoping to get banned so he can say we don't want the truth.

So, Lary L'onis stop adding commentary then, you will get banned for spamming. Problem is, if you do it now, everyone who reads this thread will know that is what you are attempting.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    8/22/2006 10:47am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    BTW everyone, if I were a guessing man I'd say that The Klay is attempting to get the thread taken down, saying that it is somehow endangering his family and he might sue Bullshido if it stays up etc.
    I'm guessing the same thing....oh well, a lot of good/useful info got out that's for sure.

And by the way....all of this could have been avoided with the truth being told at the beginning. There is only one person to blame for this big mess of a thread.
    Last edited by AgentCooper; 8/22/2006 10:57am at .

Posted On:
    8/22/2006 10:51am

Style: pounding

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandnat
    Please try and stick to verifiable facts. Posts like this do not help the investigation, they only build strawmen that Tiger can roundhouse and eyegouge to shreds.

So for the sake of fairness to Tiger and the other members who have spent time reasearching, do not make posts like this. It only tarnishes both parties.

Very early on I cut and pasted some information from another poster that I took as true without verifying it, and I had to quickly apologize and correct myself.
    i'm sorry about this, let me re-iterate my claim. The only reason I went to his school in the first place is because I have a buddy who trains in their on a pretty regular basis and(according to him) Mr. Lonis has claimed to his and other students face to being direct friends with Mr. Rutten... He has no claims on his myspace page of knowing Bas Rutten, I am only going on my friends word that he has honestly claimed to be friends with Bas. Other than that I have no factual evidence and withdrawl my claim.

Posted On:
    8/22/2006 10:58am

Style: boxing, gjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I bet he won't sue anyone. He couldn't even pay rent or electricity at his other location. Plus, it's been PROVEN he is a liar. Is he gonna sue and go in and be all 'well I lied, yes, but they were rude about it'? If he doesn't take down his FALSE MT claim he may well end up in a courtroom though, just as a defendant.

Posted On:
    8/22/2006 11:06am

Style: pounding

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    withdrawn because i don't want to drag my instructors name into this for any reason.

plus i believe the issue of the hall of fame has already been dealt with, correct?
    Last edited by bigkahuna69; 8/22/2006 11:10am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/22/2006 11:09am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentCooper
    I'm guessing the same thing....oh well, a lot of good/useful info got out that's for sure.
    Anybody want/able to PDF this thread before TigerKlown gets it taken down?

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/22/2006 11:12am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigkahuna69
    i'm sorry about this, let me re-iterate my claim. The only reason I went to his school in the first place is because I have a buddy who trains in their on a pretty regular basis and(according to him) Mr. Lonis has claimed to his and other students face to being direct friends with Mr. Rutten... He has no claims on his myspace page of knowing Bas Rutten, I am only going on my friends word that he has honestly claimed to be friends with Bas. Other than that I have no factual evidence and withdrawl my claim.
    It is alright. See, this is what I meant when you all thought I was playing Devil's advocate.

One or 2 posters doing this could get the thread removed. With the noobs posting we have seen a large amount of edits.

Anyway anyone who has problems with their money should contact the courts or a lawyer. Do not call Larry's family as they have nothing to do with his business.

Personally, I think creditors are bothering his family with, harrasing phone calls. They are rude, if Larry took out any loans or lines of credit, he may have needed references.

Guess who they are going to call?