Page 62 of 430 FirstFirst ... 12525859606162 6364656672112162 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/21/2006 11:14pm

Style: random

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not sure what else we can chase down, or what further good it would be....I mean, his cred is already at a subterranean low. Going forward would be like letting Wanderlei soccer kick the head at will even after the KO. Big John would have already stopped this one.

that being said, who wants to check on his Karate creds?

Also since we have heard nothing about IASDS and neither Krav Maga HQ nor FIGHT/Haganah USA has heard of such an organization, do we consider that officially BS yet or is it still in the realm of unproven? On second thought has anyone seen this org. in the Black Belt classifieds or whatever?

What else... still no word on the NHB experience that earned him his NHB Fighter of the Year award. I think we can write this one off at this point.

Posted On:
    8/21/2006 11:18pm

Style: pounding

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Has anyone checked with Bas Rutten yet? look at his myspace page, he claims to be friends with him... has he ever actually met or talked to bas?

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    8/22/2006 12:52am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by audiomanmiller
    and I believed you were honest in saying goodluck, as well as JNP for sure. So was i when i said thanks. If you don't believe me feel free to email me at *snip* and i will write you from there. Thanks
    Good luck to you at the tournament audiomanmiller.
    Shut the hell up and train.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/22/2006 1:15am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arclight
    I'm not sure what else we can chase down, or what further good it would be....I mean, his cred is already at a subterranean low. Going forward would be like letting Wanderlei soccer kick the head at will even after the KO. Big John would have already stopped this one.

that being said, who wants to check on his Karate creds?

Also since we have heard nothing about IASDS and neither Krav Maga HQ nor FIGHT/Haganah USA has heard of such an organization, do we consider that officially BS yet or is it still in the realm of unproven? On second thought has anyone seen this org. in the Black Belt classifieds or whatever?

What else... still no word on the NHB experience that earned him his NHB Fighter of the Year award. I think we can write this one off at this point.
    What some one needs to do is write it up as an article. I think the rest should be let go.

The sad thing is it could damage other people not involved. That is why I stopped posting links. I have interesting things that question some of his claimed training.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/22/2006 9:01am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKlay
    To all who will read this forum. I am now withdrawing from this discussion for the mere reason that everything I have been warned about from other VERY creditable peers, has come true. I will post this daily or per every new page so that all new people reading this forum will have the real story on what has happened here.

All of my credentials, records, ranks, etc. have been challenged and unsuccessfully proven wrong in any way shape or form. As I said, I was warned previously by another peer who was roasted on this forum as well, that regardless of my response and proof and attempts thereof, it will be unsatisfactory to the “board” at hand. This was proven to be correct as just as I finally said “okay” and started giving proof, the board replied with, “we only have your word to your and no factual evidence”. Then I started giving names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, web-sites, etc. to prove my placements, and was responded with “just give us dates and fight venues”. So which is it folks, do you want my word (date and fight venues) or do you want my instructors, peers, etc. who can provide proof. Nonetheless, I stated also, “Forget it. Let’s find out in court with a defamation suit. Please send me your name, address, and court representation via e-mail per my website AND NOT SIMPLY ON THIS FORUM” as to ensure their safety, privacy, and ensure that I had real info. None of them have done so. NONE OF THEM!!! I ASKED THE SAME OF AgentCooper, who after further research I am very near sure is Klay Pittman, a person who was known to have a personal grudge against me even after I gave him and his brother the tools to not only have his school survive, but also grow dramatically, without question. This was done several times over as his attempt to defame me, in his school……over and over and over. How sad from a man who’s exact words to me were “because of you, I can now move out of my Father’s house, have the ability to support a family, and pursue spreading the word of Jiu-Jitsu.”. Even if it were not Klay, he has obviously stated things of sheer angst for a mere student to be able to just assume without Klay saying something abroad in his facility several times over, as to program the members there. Your welcome Klay. Hope you enjoy it while it lasts sir. This is my feeling, and that AC is actually not who he represents himself to be. The same thing I am supposedly “on trial for” here. It is said that what we hate most of others, is in fact what we like least about ourselves. He/she still has yet to answer me (even by private e-mail as requested, with promise that I would not publicly humiliate or defame him/her ) of who he/she is, as AC has said repeatedly that we met over 10 years ago. How convenient. It’s quite obvious, a person will meet thousands of people in a ten year time period, thus not enabling a person to be identified by such info. Still no response after several attempts to prove your identity Cooper.

I then provided reasoning for claims made in the BBB for the Lubbock school and my decision to shut it down 6 - 7 MONTHS AFTER LEAVING IT IN THE HANDS OF A GM and an investor who put the school through it’s 2nd embezzlement, and not leaving it “High and dry and unannounced” as accused. I will absolutely take responsibility for the BBB claims, as it was my business, and I should have paid attention to it much closer. At the time, I was training for fight, spending total training time of 5.5 to 7 hours daily, and only 30 – 45 minutes in the school daily, as the GM at that time was the school’s first embezzlement. That GM also lacked greatly in customer service skills, while taking money from patrons without record, and for services that were not guaranteed or even provided by the school at that time. The only accounts being collected on at this time are for those who owed money, and past due. If anyone from the Lubbock facility is reading and there is a problem on your account, please e-mail me, and I will investigate your problem, while getting you in contact Sensei Karl Lusk, who will continue your training, but not under direction of me, with exception of me teaching him, unless you request otherwise. Sensei Lusk BTW, who all of you also know to be extremely honest, humble, and diligent, as the rest of my Black Belts there are as well is definitely interested in the completion of your Black Belt and beyond, without being interested about the business end of martial arts….much how many of you knew me to be, and because of my love for Martial Arts, that if I could teach for free, I would have gladly done so.

Regardless of anything previous, or forthcoming, I am hereby withdrawing from this forum as the ones who are interested only in truth for Martial Arts, resigned from it long ago, while now, only the ongoing slanderers continue to be part of the mud slinging. This thread will be continually posted, with no other response besides it, on every page from here on out, so that all may know what has truly happened.

Thank you,
    Ylarlego Gcannon-Klay Hamilton-L’Onis
    (aka Klay, Clay, Larry (“Ylari”), and whatever else you choose to call me….)

I will Pursue only peace, and yet protect that of mine and my loved ones with great hostility, but only when needed.
    \

uuuugggghhh.
    Agent Cooper, you are prime example of what I am talking about....seriously. Once again, I started to provide more info and you like almost everyone on here comes back with, "Okay so you DO THIS but". I seriously think I should not read your posts, and just wait for the notification to come up saying that one of you has posted again so that I can merely reply with my same response...the one above. I'm going to do my best to do this as if you guys never existed.

Thanks again

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/22/2006 9:07am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    One more thing before I go back to my old posts. Did everyone read nigkahuna65's last post. Please tell me anywhere I claim to be friends with Bas Rutten. It says(AND ALWAYS HAS BEFORE SOMEONE PULLS OUT THAT CHEAP CRAP) something to the effect of Check out Bas Rutten's video..."I LOVE THIS GUY". Once again.....blown out of proportion.

Posted On:
    8/22/2006 9:09am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Alright, now that Mr. L'Onis has essentially ignored the fact that his claims to Muay Thai training have been debunked (among other things), could we get a Mod to ban him? The investigation will continue fine without him, since he isn't helping.

He isn't answering any questions, and all he's doing is spamming this thread with the same page long crap that doesn't do anything to further this along.

I know that posters who spam the same thing over and over are basically banned on sight...why is this any different?

Posted On:
    8/22/2006 9:27am

Style: boxing, gjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Come on Dux-Klay, what do you have to say about the fact you LIED about your MT training(or lack thereof)? And what about 'NHB Fighter of the Year'? Quit spamming and MAN UP for once in your life.

Also, Arclight promised proof and he delivered. He also warned you to take that false MT claim down. If I were you(God forbid) I would take it down.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/22/2006 9:28am

Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigkahuna69
    Has anyone checked with Bas Rutten yet? look at his myspace page, he claims to be friends with him... has he ever actually met or talked to bas?

Please try and stick to verifiable facts. Posts like this do not help the investigation, they only build strawmen that Tiger can roundhouse and eyegouge to shreds.

So for the sake of fairness to Tiger and the other members who have spent time reasearching, do not make posts like this. It only tarnishes both parties.

Very early on I cut and pasted some information from another poster that I took as true without verifying it, and I had to quickly apologize and correct myself.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/22/2006 9:31am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Samuel Browning,

Could you contact me asap please by e-mail? There is s situation that has come up that is rather serious. OR FORUM MEDIATOR/ADMINISTRATOR.....

This is a very serious matter and an emergency. e e-mail asap to tigerklay@comcast.net....please hurry with your response and have some way of proving you are who you say you are as the matter at hand is one in lines of endangerment.