Page 60 of 430 FirstFirst ... 10505657585960 6162636470110160 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    8/21/2006 4:46pm

Style: boxing, gjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arclight
    We have Klay/Larry to thank for that. I never would have found any info without him posting the Lubbockonline obituary with the proper spelling of Choo Chai's name.
    I guess I should add no BRAIN to my list. What about that Dux-Klay?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/21/2006 4:51pm

Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyr
    My name is Lucky Rittiluechai. Choochai Rittiluechai also known as Choochai Prakanchai is my father. Someone has forwarded me the claim Larry Lonis has made about my father. Yes, my father was one of the best Muey Thai boxer of his time. And that is the only thing Larry is right about. According to my mother Larry came to the house once and never came back. She told me my father loved his size(6'8") but didn't like his desire. My father would have love to teach him. I have written Larry and asked him to let my father rest in peace and stop using his name as his instructor. I just wanted to post this so you all can put the matter to rest as far as my father was concerned. I also happen to live in Bedford, Texas but I'm not a martial arts instructor. I am a Real Estate Broker here and yes my father has taught me Muey Thai. I know enough to take care of myself and I've learned that over several years not just from ONE visit.

I am glad to see another Bedford-ite on here!

Thanks for your input Lucky and I am sorry for your loss.

Posted On:
    8/21/2006 6:50pm

Style: pounding

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow, so even the person that he claims was his mentor and life-long teacher is actually not even affialiated with him? i can just picture this guy walking up to their house and begging ChooChai to teach him so he could break someone's neck or something like that.

His students have publically claimed that they are competing at this JJ tournament in North Richland Hills on september 9. I would be willing to put money down that he doesn't even show up with his students.

who wants to put down money on this? everytime i've been in his studio(which i will admit is only a handful of times) i have seen the same thing. we are working out on the matts coaching eachother while he sits in his office at his computer and claims his back problems are keeping him there. How much longer will these guys keep training with him? I mean, how much longer will these guys keep training at his school without any serious BJJ instructors? I saw potential in there for sure, just no instructor there to turn that potential into power machines. There is no way he will show and I will make sure that I am there at the tournament to see it with my own eyes.

I edited this comment because i am not intending to personally attack anyone.
    Last edited by bigkahuna69; 8/21/2006 7:03pm at .

Posted On:
    8/21/2006 6:56pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Problem corrected.
    Last edited by Sam Browning; 8/21/2006 10:02pm at .

Posted On:
    8/21/2006 7:14pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kahuna, which jj tournament is this on Sept 9? Is it the txbjj one?
    Last edited by 1bad65; 8/21/2006 7:19pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/21/2006 7:19pm

Style: jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    wow, it's seems that thai kickboxing thing got cleared up in about as embarassing a way possible. that had to hurt. wonder if we'll be treated to 20 more cut n paste posts of that long winded bunch o nonsense anymore. soooo.....he posted on here, never answered a question, looked bad, got humbled severely by a supposed former instructors family member............and got to attempt to besmirch another instructor in klay pittman. incredible, arclight, absolutely amazing work there.

yarlego/klay/clay/ or actually just Larry. you are indeed in the bullshido hall of fame now. congrats.

Posted On:
    8/21/2006 7:24pm

Style: pounding

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65
    Kahuna, which jj tournament is this on Sept 9? Is it the txbjj one?
    yes, i believe so.

Posted On:
    8/21/2006 7:29pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cool. Some of us may well compete there, but $50 for a smaller tourny is steep. But it would be a small price to pay to meet a 'NHB Fighter of the Year'.

As for Arclight finding out so fast, Dux-Klay was warned that Arclight knows just about EVERYONE in the Texas fight scene.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/21/2006 7:31pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: San Soo, MT, Judo n00b

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Geez...this is worst case scenario for how this could've turned out for Mr. Lonis. For the sake of his students and all of MA, I was hoping this guy was at least somewhat legit...but, alas, another scumbag making MA look bad.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/21/2006 8:39pm

Style: random

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dr.tresninos
    wow, it's seems that thai kickboxing thing got cleared up in about as embarassing a way possible.
    He's only lucky that Lucky didnt initially get on here when he heard back from Dream. Lucky was kinda pissed.

Oh and if Klay doesnt take the offending references to Choochai down, well, let's just say his lawyer might end up being too busy to deal with suing all of us on here.