Our Sponsors:

Page 58 of 430 FirstFirst ... 8485455565758 5960616268108158 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    8/21/2006 12:42pm

Style: boxing, gjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My money says they will have no clue who he is. But who knows, maybe he was 'Student of the Year' all 3 years!

Lightweight

Posted On:
    8/21/2006 12:46pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cooper... Let us know what you find. I have found contact info for Choo Chai's grandson Jeramie and his son Lucky. I think between all 3 of Choo Chai's sons and one of his grandsons it should be easy to verify if Klay trained with Choo Chai for 3 years.
    Right on...I'll look into it this week. I'm curious to know at least "some" of the truth here. Since we can't get any other info might as well try this.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/21/2006 3:00pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKlay
    To all who will read this forum. I am now withdrawing from this discussion for the mere reason that everything I have been warned about from other VERY creditable peers, has come true. I will post this daily or per every new page so that all new people reading this forum will have the real story on what has happened here.

All of my credentials, records, ranks, etc. have been challenged and unsuccessfully proven wrong in any way shape or form. As I said, I was warned previously by another peer who was roasted on this forum as well, that regardless of my response and proof and attempts thereof, it will be unsatisfactory to the “board” at hand. This was proven to be correct as just as I finally said “okay” and started giving proof, the board replied with, “we only have your word to your and no factual evidence”. Then I started giving names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, web-sites, etc. to prove my placements, and was responded with “just give us dates and fight venues”. So which is it folks, do you want my word (date and fight venues) or do you want my instructors, peers, etc. who can provide proof. Nonetheless, I stated also, “Forget it. Let’s find out in court with a defamation suit. Please send me your name, address, and court representation via e-mail per my website AND NOT SIMPLY ON THIS FORUM” as to ensure their safety, privacy, and ensure that I had real info. None of them have done so. NONE OF THEM!!! I ASKED THE SAME OF AgentCooper, who after further research I am very near sure is Klay Pittman, a person who was known to have a personal grudge against me even after I gave him and his brother the tools to not only have his school survive, but also grow dramatically, without question. This was done several times over as his attempt to defame me, in his school……over and over and over. How sad from a man who’s exact words to me were “because of you, I can now move out of my Father’s house, have the ability to support a family, and pursue spreading the word of Jiu-Jitsu.”. Even if it were not Klay, he has obviously stated things of sheer angst for a mere student to be able to just assume without Klay saying something abroad in his facility several times over, as to program the members there. Your welcome Klay. Hope you enjoy it while it lasts sir. This is my feeling, and that AC is actually not who he represents himself to be. The same thing I am supposedly “on trial for” here. It is said that what we hate most of others, is in fact what we like least about ourselves. He/she still has yet to answer me (even by private e-mail as requested, with promise that I would not publicly humiliate or defame him/her ) of who he/she is, as AC has said repeatedly that we met over 10 years ago. How convenient. It’s quite obvious, a person will meet thousands of people in a ten year time period, thus not enabling a person to be identified by such info. Still no response after several attempts to prove your identity Cooper.

I then provided reasoning for claims made in the BBB for the Lubbock school and my decision to shut it down 6 - 7 MONTHS AFTER LEAVING IT IN THE HANDS OF A GM and an investor who put the school through it’s 2nd embezzlement, and not leaving it “High and dry and unannounced” as accused. I will absolutely take responsibility for the BBB claims, as it was my business, and I should have paid attention to it much closer. At the time, I was training for fight, spending total training time of 5.5 to 7 hours daily, and only 30 – 45 minutes in the school daily, as the GM at that time was the school’s first embezzlement. That GM also lacked greatly in customer service skills, while taking money from patrons without record, and for services that were not guaranteed or even provided by the school at that time. The only accounts being collected on at this time are for those who owed money, and past due. If anyone from the Lubbock facility is reading and there is a problem on your account, please e-mail me, and I will investigate your problem, while getting you in contact Sensei Karl Lusk, who will continue your training, but not under direction of me, with exception of me teaching him, unless you request otherwise. Sensei Lusk BTW, who all of you also know to be extremely honest, humble, and diligent, as the rest of my Black Belts there are as well is definitely interested in the completion of your Black Belt and beyond, without being interested about the business end of martial arts….much how many of you knew me to be, and because of my love for Martial Arts, that if I could teach for free, I would have gladly done so.

Regardless of anything previous, or forthcoming, I am hereby withdrawing from this forum as the ones who are interested only in truth for Martial Arts, resigned from it long ago, while now, only the ongoing slanderers continue to be part of the mud slinging. This thread will be continually posted, with no other response besides it, on every page from here on out, so that all may know what has truly happened.

Thank you,
    Ylarlego Gcannon-Klay Hamilton-L’Onis
    (aka Klay, Clay, Larry (“Ylari”), and whatever else you choose to call me….)

I will Pursue only peace, and yet protect that of mine and my loved ones with great hostility, but only when needed.
    New page, Same reply
    Have a good day guys.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/21/2006 3:02pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    PS ...Contact Dream. Tahn (Choo Chai on 19th street), and Lucky didn't get to train with us.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    8/21/2006 3:15pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    PS ...Contact Dream. Tahn (Choo Chai on 19th street), and Lucky didn't get to train with us.
    So it "sounds" like Dream can confirm this.....funny how out of ALL of the questions posed to Larry Clay that this is the ONLY thing that "might" be confirmed. Not to mention the topic of Choo Chai wasn't even a point of interest until a page or two ago.

Let me ask you this TigerClay...why all of a sudden are you actually posting real info on here? Why is it that you have ignored everything else? You have been very quick to give us info on your previoius experience with Choo Chais relatives but you have been nothing but elusive with everything else. What's up with the inconsistencies? It would best serve you to do the following:

1. Keep posting your spam response
    2. Answer the original quesitions given to you
    3. Don't post at all

You would think that something as simple as posting your NHB record would be just as easy wouldn't you?

Goes something like this..........since you seem to not get it.

What's your NHB record and who did you fight?

My record is 5 - 2 and I have fought the following people....etc etc.

Now doesn't that look easy? What IS so difficult about that?
    Instead we are looking up info on Choo Chai for christ sake!

I feel like I'm in a episode of "Scooby Doo"....any min we are going to pull of a mask and all go "It's old man Winters from the Amusement Park!"
    Last edited by AgentCooper; 8/21/2006 3:24pm at .

Posted On:
    8/21/2006 3:30pm

Style: boxing, gjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He wont post about his NHB record because it does not exist. He knows it. He is not listed as coming to fight on Felipe's card either. Maybe our 'NHB Fighter of the Year' is retired?? Are you retired Dux-Klay?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/21/2006 3:32pm

Style: random

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKlay
    Thank you for the detail. Is there anything else you remember about training with Dream?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/21/2006 3:41pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentCooper
    Now doesn't that look easy? What IS so difficult about that?
    Instead we are looking up info on Choo Chai for christ sake!
    Oh don't worry. This is going to be cleared up pretty shortly. Shorter than Klay expects.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    8/21/2006 4:03pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh don't worry. This is going to be cleared up pretty shortly. Shorter than Klay expects.
    To quote Prof. Hubert J. Farnsworth "Good news everyone!"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/21/2006 4:15pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Hi Paul

Below is the copy of letter I wrote Larry on his website. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Hello,

My name is Lucky Rittiluechai. I am a Real Estate Broker here in Bedford. I am Choochai's oldest son. I read what you said about my father on your website. I called my mother and nephew; Dream.; to verify about your claim that my father taught you Muey Thai. They said you came to the house once and they couldn't get you to come back again. My father IS one of the best if not the best Muey Thai boxer of all time but he couldn't have taught you Muey Thai in just one visit. I know my father would have loved to teach you because my mother told me he said so. He liked your size but he didn't like your desire.

I would truly appreciated if you don't use my father's name in such a disrespectful way. Please let him rest in peace.

Lucky Rittiluechai"