Page 57 of 430 FirstFirst ... 7475354555657 5859606167107157 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/21/2006 9:59am

Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't understand how people like this have even a single student. Half of that **** doesn't make any sense at all. "recognized unanimously as "Most Intimidating" by a panel of 28 judges." wow the 6'7" 350 pound fatass is the most intimidating, yet is a big phony and would probably get pounded on teh deadly streetz. "Youngest Ranking Fighter in Tournament History". Tell me what that means. Good lord someone needs to go down there and see how cool it is.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/21/2006 10:01am

Style: Puttin the pain on fools

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    withdrawn
    Last edited by fouldude; 8/21/2006 10:59am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/21/2006 10:05am

Style: random

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    These are the two restaurants that Choo Chai's sons respectively run in Lubbock. Cooper, think you might be able to bring Klay's picture by to ask the sons if they recall him training with their father?

Choochai Thai Cuisine
    2330 19th Street, Lubbock, TX 79401
    (806) 747-1767

Thai Thai
    5018 50th Street, Lubbock, TX 79414
    (806) 791-0024

Lightweight

Posted On:
    8/21/2006 10:12am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    These are the two restaurants that Choo Chai's sons respectively run in Lubbock. Cooper, think you might be able to bring Klay's picture by to ask the sons if they recall him training with their father?

Choochai Thai Cuisine
    2330 19th Street, Lubbock, TX 79401
    (806) 747-1767

Thai Thai
    5018 50th Street, Lubbock, TX 79414
    (806) 791-0024
    I can do that...no problem. As a matter of fact I haven't eaten any good Thai food in a while....it will be a great excuse to "cheat" on my diet...ha ha.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/21/2006 10:16am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKlay
    To all who will read this forum. I am now withdrawing from this discussion for the mere reason that everything I have been warned about from other VERY creditable peers, has come true. I will post this daily or per every new page so that all new people reading this forum will have the real story on what has happened here.

All of my credentials, records, ranks, etc. have been challenged and unsuccessfully proven wrong in any way shape or form. As I said, I was warned previously by another peer who was roasted on this forum as well, that regardless of my response and proof and attempts thereof, it will be unsatisfactory to the “board” at hand. This was proven to be correct as just as I finally said “okay” and started giving proof, the board replied with, “we only have your word to your and no factual evidence”. Then I started giving names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, web-sites, etc. to prove my placements, and was responded with “just give us dates and fight venues”. So which is it folks, do you want my word (date and fight venues) or do you want my instructors, peers, etc. who can provide proof. Nonetheless, I stated also, “Forget it. Let’s find out in court with a defamation suit. Please send me your name, address, and court representation via e-mail per my website AND NOT SIMPLY ON THIS FORUM” as to ensure their safety, privacy, and ensure that I had real info. None of them have done so. NONE OF THEM!!! I ASKED THE SAME OF AgentCooper, who after further research I am very near sure is Klay Pittman, a person who was known to have a personal grudge against me even after I gave him and his brother the tools to not only have his school survive, but also grow dramatically, without question. This was done several times over as his attempt to defame me, in his school……over and over and over. How sad from a man who’s exact words to me were “because of you, I can now move out of my Father’s house, have the ability to support a family, and pursue spreading the word of Jiu-Jitsu.”. Even if it were not Klay, he has obviously stated things of sheer angst for a mere student to be able to just assume without Klay saying something abroad in his facility several times over, as to program the members there. Your welcome Klay. Hope you enjoy it while it lasts sir. This is my feeling, and that AC is actually not who he represents himself to be. The same thing I am supposedly “on trial for” here. It is said that what we hate most of others, is in fact what we like least about ourselves. He/she still has yet to answer me (even by private e-mail as requested, with promise that I would not publicly humiliate or defame him/her ) of who he/she is, as AC has said repeatedly that we met over 10 years ago. How convenient. It’s quite obvious, a person will meet thousands of people in a ten year time period, thus not enabling a person to be identified by such info. Still no response after several attempts to prove your identity Cooper.

I then provided reasoning for claims made in the BBB for the Lubbock school and my decision to shut it down 6 - 7 MONTHS AFTER LEAVING IT IN THE HANDS OF A GM and an investor who put the school through it’s 2nd embezzlement, and not leaving it “High and dry and unannounced” as accused. I will absolutely take responsibility for the BBB claims, as it was my business, and I should have paid attention to it much closer. At the time, I was training for fight, spending total training time of 5.5 to 7 hours daily, and only 30 – 45 minutes in the school daily, as the GM at that time was the school’s first embezzlement. That GM also lacked greatly in customer service skills, while taking money from patrons without record, and for services that were not guaranteed or even provided by the school at that time. The only accounts being collected on at this time are for those who owed money, and past due. If anyone from the Lubbock facility is reading and there is a problem on your account, please e-mail me, and I will investigate your problem, while getting you in contact Sensei Karl Lusk, who will continue your training, but not under direction of me, with exception of me teaching him, unless you request otherwise. Sensei Lusk BTW, who all of you also know to be extremely honest, humble, and diligent, as the rest of my Black Belts there are as well is definitely interested in the completion of your Black Belt and beyond, without being interested about the business end of martial arts….much how many of you knew me to be, and because of my love for Martial Arts, that if I could teach for free, I would have gladly done so.

Regardless of anything previous, or forthcoming, I am hereby withdrawing from this forum as the ones who are interested only in truth for Martial Arts, resigned from it long ago, while now, only the ongoing slanderers continue to be part of the mud slinging. This thread will be continually posted, with no other response besides it, on every page from here on out, so that all may know what has truly happened.

Thank you,
    Ylarlego Gcannon-Klay Hamilton-L’Onis
    (aka Klay, Clay, Larry (“Ylari”), and whatever else you choose to call me….)

I will Pursue only peace, and yet protect that of mine and my loved ones with great hostility, but only when needed.
    Have a good day sir

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/21/2006 10:24am

Style: Puttin the pain on fools

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    withdrawn
    Last edited by fouldude; 8/21/2006 11:00am at . Reason: withdrawn

Lightweight

Posted On:
    8/21/2006 10:25am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't think anyone is reading that anymore.......are they?

I also don't think we will every get any answers about any NHB fights or records. This thread is starting to only have entertainment value it seems.

Boneheaded Optimist

Posted On:
    8/21/2006 10:28am

supporting member
     Style: Wado Kai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hopefully, Kravchick and macd are as 'entertained' as we are...and start asking Larry some serious questions...in front of his other students.
    Quote Originally Posted by pauli
    i was once told that "do" means wrecking people's **** for your own philosophical betterment.

Quote Originally Posted by melvin_peebles
    I could be mistaking dumbness for delusion. I'll have to go dig out my DSM IV. It's great to have stumbled upon this site. The rich fauna and flora of mental dysfunction that exists in the martial arts is amazing. It's like the Galapagos.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/21/2006 10:34am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Still reading and entertained, particularly by nuggets like this
    He walked around the ring with his hands in the air entirely for the first two rounds letting the kid kick, punch, knee, whatever else he wanted to do until just before the end of the 2nd round, when he popped the kid just to let him know he was there. Begining of the 3rd round, Koo knocked him out immediatly when a combo of three. He fought htis fight with both, tuberculosis and small pox at the same time. He left the fight with a flap of skin hanging from his ribs about the size of a hand. I tell you this, in hopes that noone here will trash him...
    Somebody needs to start an "Anonymous Krav Maga instructor" diary.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/21/2006 12:34pm

Style: random

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cooper... Let us know what you find. I have found contact info for Choo Chai's grandson Jeramie and his son Lucky. I think between all 3 of Choo Chai's sons and one of his grandsons it should be easy to verify if Klay trained with Choo Chai for 3 years.